cramping at 9dpo

(39 Posts)
babyrose Mon 29-Apr-13 18:30:45

Tonight I just had some mild cramping at 9dpo and it was all over my lower abdomen not like how other people described it as just on one side.

I'm really bloated now, not got sore boobs had a little bit of heartburn.

What

babyrose Mon 06-May-13 08:53:23

Aww af turned up yesterday, at least I know vit b6 worked very well.

Frizz1986 Mon 06-May-13 13:23:39

Sorry baby. That sucks.
Hope next cycle is more positive for u. I have my fingers crossed!

FromagePlease Tue 07-May-13 08:43:55

So sorry babyrose, how disappointing for you. Good news on the b6 though. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I tested this morning and got a BFP. Was shaking like a leaf, couldn't believe it. It was however not that dark, and I had cramps all weekend, so I'm being cautiously excited. I wonder if it means it's more likely not to stick?

Wishing you both lots of luck

babyrose Tue 07-May-13 16:09:29

Oh wow fromage congratulations! I'm sure everything will be fine, the line will get darker as the hormones increase. How are u feeling?

FromagePlease Tue 07-May-13 16:42:20

I'm feeling both excited, and then nervous, and then like I have the flu....all very odd. I bought two tests at lunch (whilst nervously looking around to check that a colleague wasn't also in Boots) and will do one tonight. Cramps are occasional, and I'm told it's normal as long as there isn't any bleeding. I'm hoping for a darker line this evening!

FromagePlease Tue 07-May-13 16:42:53

Where are my manners?? Thank you for your congratulations! I really hope you get your BFP soon too!

babyrose Tue 07-May-13 21:28:57

Thanks fromage, it's still early days yet. This will be our 6 cycle so trying just to keep calm and not worry.

Oh exciting times! Ive heard a lot of people getting cramps early on. How did you get on with your tests?

FromagePlease Wed 08-May-13 08:32:06

Another faint positive last night. I'm going to leave it now, and assume I'm pregnant unless something happens. DH can't believe it and is asking me to take a third!

It's such a process of luck, if it happens or it doesn't. Hopefully as the B12 is working it won't be long for you!

babyrose Wed 08-May-13 11:05:26

Maybe in another few days it will be stronger. A line is a line as they say!

It's been helpful so far so I'm going to keep going with it for now.

babyrose Wed 08-May-13 16:53:08

On cd4 and af has stopped, getting cramp which isn't normal for me at this time.

FromagePlease Thu 09-May-13 13:01:18

Are you going to test, just in case?? Might be worth it.....let us know how you get on!

babyrose Thu 09-May-13 18:35:43

I think I might to put my mind as rest, I'm getting cramp again tonight even tho af is finished!

I didnt think implantation (if thats what it is) would be so late tho hmm who knows!

How are u feeling?

FromagePlease Fri 10-May-13 16:27:47

I'm good thanks, kind of you to ask. Boobs hurt as they're already growing, and I've started waking up at 5am! Apparently it's due to hormone surges. Luckily no sickness yet, only some queasiness.

I went to the docs today to register (have just moved to new area) and ask about the pregnancy process. I was expecting to be laughed out of the surgery as I'm only circa 4 weeks but the receptionist was really lovely and welcoming. Made me feel good to be able to talk to someone about it. It's all very unreal at the moment.

Do let me know when you test as I will be keepng my fingers crossed! Have you tried the fertility statues that are on this board? I did and look at the result...!

babyrose Sun 12-May-13 06:27:44

I'm glad ure feeling ok, it's hard trying to move to a new area at least u have met someone nice so far.

It was just af playing tricks! It stopped for 2 days but when I had those cramps it just af coming back which I never ever have this during it. Always get it at the beginning. Maybe next month will bring us luck...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now