no ewcm but get periods?? (PCOS)

(4 Posts)
Emily2488 Fri 26-Apr-13 20:28:37

Hi all, just wondering if anyone else doesn't get any ewcm but is able to get regular af? I just bought some pre-seed after ttc for over a year with no luck..will this do the job of ewcm ya think?? is it normal for pcos ladies to have little or no ewcm? thanks

Gobbledegook100 Fri 26-Apr-13 22:42:51

Have just stumbled onto your thread but have no idea what it is about- ewcm? Regular af? Pre seed after ttc? I am so intrigued.

Trinpy Sat 27-Apr-13 22:32:40

Even if you don't see any ewcm you might still have it. Fine to use pre seed though.

Have you been to your doctor yet? If you have been TTC for a year and you have pcos, you might need some help to conceive.

EuroShaggleton Sat 27-Apr-13 22:57:52

I seemed to stop getting EWCM after about 8 months of ttc, but when I had a colposcopy close to ov time, there was loads of it visible on the screen, so it was there, but perhaps not plentiful enough to be as noticeable as it used to be. Preseed might help. I've tried it. But if you know you have PCOS, it might be worth going for investigations.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now