Straw poll: do you drink during your 2ww?

(30 Posts)
HidingUnderMyDuvet Wed 24-Apr-13 19:21:29

Just wondering really, whether you drink during your 2ww?

Or do you wait for AF then indulge? wink

Champagnebubble Sun 28-Apr-13 19:30:01

Thanks CaptainMoll and twinklestar for your comments. I haven't really thought about it and made an opinion, like you say, gotta get the BFP first - but I'm that annoying kind that over thinks everything so was just interested in others views on it! grin

WannaBeAMommy Mon 13-May-13 01:38:37

Happy to see this thread. Feeling guilty about getting drunk on a hen weekend and period now overdue but negative wee test sad

Kazmog Fri 17-May-13 16:34:09

So pleased to read this thread. I have been so worried over the past two days. I am currently in Japan on business and going to dinners everynight and being quite careful with food and booze but still having a glass of wine. I was due yesterday and I got cramps, light bleeding etc. and assumed it was my period so I went out and had a 3-4 small glasses of wine not really thinking about it as I thought it was my period. But now the bleeding has stopped and I have been worried about any damage I could have done. I would be 4 weeks pregnant. I went to 4 pharmacies today and could not find any pregnancy kits! Obvs I have stopped drinking now - really hope I haven't done any harm sad(( I had a stillborn son 2 years ago and I am completely paranoid.

Pudgy2011 Fri 17-May-13 17:27:01

I'm with monkeyfacegrace - I'm currently on my 2ww and still drinking.

Out with some girlfriends tonight and I'll be damned if I don't drink given that if I am pregnant, in about 2 weeks time the smell of wine will send me heading for the nearest toilet for the next 4 months.

Until you get that positive pee stick, don't feel guilty about enjoying a few bevvies.

Kazmog Fri 17-May-13 17:29:04

thanks that has made me feel better smile) x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now