Testing Sunday - And NOT before!

(80 Posts)

Hello, any one else testing this Sunday.
I'm determined this time not to test early.
Have 2dc so ttc dc3.
Symptoms I'm imagining so far include...
funny taste in mouth
feeling sick after coffee
very tired (not very out of character for me!)
x

HotCrossPun Sun 05-May-13 17:29:11

BFN for me too. On the plus side AF has made an appearance, first time since I've had my implant out, so at least now I know where I am in my cycle so I can bonk plan accordingly. grin

Best of luck everyone.

LittlePeaPod Sun 05-May-13 09:33:45

Morning ladies just checking in to see if we have any updates.

MrsCookie sorry to hear this was not the month for you. Great news that you know your first day now and sending you lots if baby making good luck for this coming month.

Aristicme good luck for the coming month

Artisticme Sun 05-May-13 08:42:19

BNF for me too today ladies!! See you all next monthsmile xx

mrscookie78 Sun 05-May-13 08:20:12

Im on the turning into a nutcase trying for number 2 thread. grin

I'll look put for you next month smile

mrscookie78 Sat 04-May-13 19:06:29

Very kind of you pottering but i squealed with delight when I found out. Yes exactly, looking forward to trying this month now grin sounds like we are not far off with our cycles!

Ah, sorry mrscookie - onwards and upwards, eh?

mrscookie78 Sat 04-May-13 18:10:15

Af came today, very relieved that it came. Did wonder where it had got to grin

DulcetMoans Fri 03-May-13 23:02:11

Didn't even make it to Sunday, AF two days early. Better than waiting but not as good as a BFP!

mrscookie78 Fri 03-May-13 19:33:30

thanks pea. grin I caved and did a poynd shop hcg stick. I guess at 7 days late and a pile of bfn's I just have a long cycle this month. im more jealous of people having af's than anything else. I can't get this off my mind, its ridiculous smile . im starting yoga in a couple of weeks and going to see a friend about reflexology about relaxing and a chat about fertility. I do worry that my periods have just gone or something to do with my section. its mad what goes through your head when your in limbo. its nice to hear everone else's news though grin

Artisticme Fri 03-May-13 18:46:10

Thanks littlepeapodsmile will keep you updated! Xx

LittlePeaPod Fri 03-May-13 18:29:36

Just checking in to see how everyone is getting on.

Pottering - Sorry it's not this month But at least you know where your cycle is now. Good luck for next month..

MrsCookie/Articme - will keep popping back to see how you are getting on. FX it will be good news. smile

Artisticme Fri 03-May-13 17:50:49

In still holding out mrscookie! Determined to wait till Sunday stillsmile x

suedehead Fri 03-May-13 17:35:01

Gutted for you Pottering :-(
At least DH can get that school trip out of the way and you can gear up for Feb.
Good luck for the rest of TTC x

mrscookie78 Fri 03-May-13 14:30:02

so whos left with me? wink

mrscookie78 Fri 03-May-13 14:29:34

sorry to hear that pottering, least you can count today as day 1 and start again. I may still be here in a few weeks grin

AF started today - I'm bowing out this month ladies! Congratulations to you all

mrscookie78 Fri 03-May-13 12:26:43

congratulations suede grin . ive said im not peeing on any more sticks. but it is hard to refrain pottering!!

suedehead Thu 02-May-13 21:33:42

What a nightmare! Well, I'm rooting for you for Monday. Let us know how you get on! x

I don't know! DH keeps giving me slightly odd looks too - not helped because he's been asked to go on a school trip abroad the last week if the Christmas term which will be absolutely fine if I'm not pregnant but not if I am and he still doesn't know what to say to them!

suedehead Thu 02-May-13 21:22:31

Urgh, Pottering
I feel your pain. It's weird, isn't it? I spent so long wondering whether I could just have skipped a period? Does that ever happen?
Well, good luck for Monday.... x

Woo hoo smile!!

I'm now 5 days late and a BFN from me again today. I'm waiting until Monday and then going to stop POAS for this month or however long it goes on for

suedehead Thu 02-May-13 18:05:22

Thanks Pod
5 in a week! I like it!
Fingers crossed indeed.... x

LittlePeaPod Thu 02-May-13 10:27:28

Suede - Yeeeeaaaaa and congratulations.. flowers Does that make the total this week 5 so far?

Good luck to everyone else waiting and due to test soon.. FX

I love this thread. So positive.. smile

suedehead Thu 02-May-13 09:05:18

Wowzer. Well, I stuck it out, and have got my BFP! I guess 9 days late was definitely enough waiting.
Fingers crossed for a few more BFPs from this very patient thread!
Good luck, ladies... x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now