Testing Sunday - And NOT before!

(80 Posts)

Hello, any one else testing this Sunday.
I'm determined this time not to test early.
Have 2dc so ttc dc3.
Symptoms I'm imagining so far include...
funny taste in mouth
feeling sick after coffee
very tired (not very out of character for me!)
x

mrscookie78 Wed 01-May-13 12:38:22

Well I got another bfn, really should find something to pass the time whilst im waiting smile

I've tested tonight and got a BFN too. But no AF either. Who knows smile

suedehead Wed 01-May-13 19:11:06

Harumph. A glut of BFNs, eh? Are we an impatient bunch or just with crazy cycles...? Keep trying, I reckon (the JSing, not the POASing!)
Well, I'm now 8 days late. Have decided to test tomorrow, then may think about calling the doctor if there's still nothing. V proud of myself for sticking to my new mantra of "Testing Thursday - And NOT before!"

Good luck, ladies...

We're not impatient suede (well, we might be...) we're a hangover from the thread of people who were meant to be testing last Sunday!

Artisticme Wed 01-May-13 21:45:29

Oooh I love this thread!!! I'm also testing Sundaysmile is there still anyone waiting until then? Haha POS on Monday and got bfn but not due AF until Friday so trying to hold off! Motivation neededsmile) xXx

suedehead Thu 02-May-13 09:05:18

Wowzer. Well, I stuck it out, and have got my BFP! I guess 9 days late was definitely enough waiting.
Fingers crossed for a few more BFPs from this very patient thread!
Good luck, ladies... x

LittlePeaPod Thu 02-May-13 10:27:28

Suede - Yeeeeaaaaa and congratulations.. flowers Does that make the total this week 5 so far?

Good luck to everyone else waiting and due to test soon.. FX

I love this thread. So positive.. smile

suedehead Thu 02-May-13 18:05:22

Thanks Pod
5 in a week! I like it!
Fingers crossed indeed.... x

Woo hoo smile!!

I'm now 5 days late and a BFN from me again today. I'm waiting until Monday and then going to stop POAS for this month or however long it goes on for

suedehead Thu 02-May-13 21:22:31

Urgh, Pottering
I feel your pain. It's weird, isn't it? I spent so long wondering whether I could just have skipped a period? Does that ever happen?
Well, good luck for Monday.... x

I don't know! DH keeps giving me slightly odd looks too - not helped because he's been asked to go on a school trip abroad the last week if the Christmas term which will be absolutely fine if I'm not pregnant but not if I am and he still doesn't know what to say to them!

suedehead Thu 02-May-13 21:33:42

What a nightmare! Well, I'm rooting for you for Monday. Let us know how you get on! x

mrscookie78 Fri 03-May-13 12:26:43

congratulations suede grin . ive said im not peeing on any more sticks. but it is hard to refrain pottering!!

AF started today - I'm bowing out this month ladies! Congratulations to you all

mrscookie78 Fri 03-May-13 14:29:34

sorry to hear that pottering, least you can count today as day 1 and start again. I may still be here in a few weeks grin

mrscookie78 Fri 03-May-13 14:30:02

so whos left with me? wink

suedehead Fri 03-May-13 17:35:01

Gutted for you Pottering :-(
At least DH can get that school trip out of the way and you can gear up for Feb.
Good luck for the rest of TTC x

Artisticme Fri 03-May-13 17:50:49

In still holding out mrscookie! Determined to wait till Sunday stillsmile x

LittlePeaPod Fri 03-May-13 18:29:36

Just checking in to see how everyone is getting on.

Pottering - Sorry it's not this month But at least you know where your cycle is now. Good luck for next month..

MrsCookie/Articme - will keep popping back to see how you are getting on. FX it will be good news. smile

Artisticme Fri 03-May-13 18:46:10

Thanks littlepeapodsmile will keep you updated! Xx

mrscookie78 Fri 03-May-13 19:33:30

thanks pea. grin I caved and did a poynd shop hcg stick. I guess at 7 days late and a pile of bfn's I just have a long cycle this month. im more jealous of people having af's than anything else. I can't get this off my mind, its ridiculous smile . im starting yoga in a couple of weeks and going to see a friend about reflexology about relaxing and a chat about fertility. I do worry that my periods have just gone or something to do with my section. its mad what goes through your head when your in limbo. its nice to hear everone else's news though grin

DulcetMoans Fri 03-May-13 23:02:11

Didn't even make it to Sunday, AF two days early. Better than waiting but not as good as a BFP!

mrscookie78 Sat 04-May-13 18:10:15

Af came today, very relieved that it came. Did wonder where it had got to grin

Ah, sorry mrscookie - onwards and upwards, eh?

mrscookie78 Sat 04-May-13 19:06:29

Very kind of you pottering but i squealed with delight when I found out. Yes exactly, looking forward to trying this month now grin sounds like we are not far off with our cycles!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now