Testing Sunday - And NOT before!

(80 Posts)

Hello, any one else testing this Sunday.
I'm determined this time not to test early.
Have 2dc so ttc dc3.
Symptoms I'm imagining so far include...
funny taste in mouth
feeling sick after coffee
very tired (not very out of character for me!)
x

LittlePeaPod Sun 28-Apr-13 08:55:19

Congratulations Lentils thanks

Congrats lentils and crunchy!

I've checked. BFN for me this month. Good luck everyone else!

Congrats lentils! (Just seen as didn't refresh before posting!)

Figgygal Sun 28-Apr-13 09:07:59

I tested friday and got bfp am still in shock over it and dh away all weekend so havnt even been able to tell him. Very unplanned DC2 for me.

Congrats to you anyway

LittlePeaPod Sun 28-Apr-13 09:17:08

Congratulations Figgy and Pottering sorry to hear this month hasn't delivered good news. But here is me sending you lots of baby making magic for next month

mrscookie78 Sun 28-Apr-13 09:18:58

congrats lentil, pottering and figgy. im due today, its going to be a long day smile

mrscookie78 Sun 28-Apr-13 09:19:57

sorry, I read the last message wrong pottering. hopefully next month! smile

HotCrossPun Sun 28-Apr-13 09:26:11

3 BFP so far, maybe this is a lucky thread?

I'd like to join in. BFN for me this morning. I haven't had a period since my implant was taken out 5 weeks ago, so I don't know where I am in my cycle.

This week I've had:

The worlds sorest boobs
a funny pain in my side that I've never had before
very emotional
an insatiable appetite

See you all next Sunday - good luck everyone grin

Ah yes, I only stopped bfeeding DS in march and this has been the first month my cycle has settled to anything like checking so there will be time to come smile

extracrunchy Sun 28-Apr-13 11:25:15

Figgy - me too! DH away till tonight. I am going crazy not being able to tell him!

DulcetMoans Sun 28-Apr-13 12:58:19

Yay for the BFPs! Shows the value in waiting as well. I'm with littlepeapod, due next Saturday so trying to hold off and test next Sunday. I was doing really well until this morning and caved this morning, six days early. BFN of course, such an idiot. That's it now until Sunday or AF. Just need to ignore 'symptoms' now.

Congrats to the newly confirmed pregnant ladies!

amazingmumof6 Sun 28-Apr-13 15:22:46

hot cross - funny side pain could be the fertilized egg travelling down the fallopian tube.

I only had a BFP with DS2 when I was 3 weeks late!!!!
I knew I ovulated later than usual in that cycle and everything was thrown off "schedule" by 2 weeks.
scan proved it, but they didn't change the due date, so EDD remained based on last AF.
he was born 2 weeks after EDD - just proves that mother knows best!

so there's hope yet to all of you with BFN, my advice is to leave at least 3 days between POAS.

congrats to all the BFPs, very happy for you all

(what's emoticon for incredibly broody?)

suedehead Sun 28-Apr-13 16:07:54

Woop lentils!
Thanks crunchy - think will wait until am off work on Thurs to contact the Dr. Blood test could be a good idea. 10 days late, eh? Bet that also cost you a fortune ;-)
I think I was about 6 days late with DC1 when I got a BFP, and then the due date was pushed back at a scan, so I think I must have ovulated later. With a bit of luck, that's what's happened this time!
Good luck for everyone else testing this week!

mrscookie78 Sun 28-Apr-13 17:35:57

Ok well I poas and it was bfn, af is due today hopefully. I just want to know either way. the problem is with my dc I tested 4 days before my af and got a positive. But I have read so much that you can still get bfn when you are in fact pregnant. shock

AF not shown up for me today despite the BFN - I'm going to sit it out til Wednesday and then see so I say but I bet I cave if it doesn't appear

mrscookie78 Sun 28-Apr-13 19:04:18

That makes two of us pottering smile

HotCrossPun Mon 29-Apr-13 20:39:02

amazingmumof6 Ooooh, I hope so!

I'm going to hold off testing until next Sunday. Hopefully we can beat this weeks results and get 4 or 5 BFP's grin

LittlePeaPod Tue 30-Apr-13 06:06:05

Really nervous. AF is due today...... I know deep down probably not pregnant but still keeping everything crossed.... (writes whilst feeling really nervous). smile

LittlePeaPod Tue 30-Apr-13 06:06:51

Here here Hotcross. Wishing all of us the best of baby making dust.. smile

LittlePeaPod Tue 30-Apr-13 17:38:35

OMG... BFP... I cracked and did the test today... Got a BFP... I can't believe it, in shock, really excited but really scared too as mc in March 2013.

This will be our first if all goes well. Fingers crossed?.. grin

mrscookie78 Tue 30-Apr-13 19:35:54

Congratulations pea. well done you smile . im day 37 now. must not poas' s grin

HotCrossPun Tue 30-Apr-13 19:45:36

Oooooh LittlePeaPod that's amazing!

Massive Congratulations thanks

LittlePeaPod Tue 30-Apr-13 21:15:28

Thank you MrsCookie and HotCross.. Still in shock...

Wishing you both get BFP soon.

HotCross - I noticed you got a funny pain in your side. I had a burning pain like feeling in my right side about 2 weeks ago...

mrscookie me too! Sitting ony hands...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now