Should I test again...?

(3 Posts)

I think it sounds like your periods are still just getting back to normal. No harm to test tho and will stop you thinking about - am I or aren't I.

frazmum Tue 23-Apr-13 06:49:38

I would for peace of mind. Good luck.

onceipopicantstop Mon 22-Apr-13 21:31:14

Or am I being ridiculous...?
TTC dc2. Period arrived a few days earlier than expected on DC24 (but have been a bit irregular since coming off pill in December so wasn't overly surprised). But was much lighter than usual, stop/start for 3-4 days only so shorter than usual too. Eventually did a pg test on DC 29 just to satisfy my curiosity - and was negative as I suspected. Then today (3 days after period stopped) have had just one episode of bleeding - very small amount only.

I did have a bit of spotting a week after my last period but it was more than today.

So I'm assuming this is just my periods still settling after coming off the pill. Have started an OPK today just to prove (I hope...) that I am ovulating. But there is a tiny bit of me wondering if I should do another pg test after today's bleeding. What do you think??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now