I'm so confused?!?!

(5 Posts)
Jasss123 Sun 21-Apr-13 11:07:35

Hits ladies,
Im so confused right now, ive been feeling like I may be pregnant for a week or so now, had all the usual signs and symptoms of pregnancy and was due on Friday and still no sign of it as of yet! Did a test this morning but came up negative, im so confused as to why ive not come on and have all these symptoms but the test is still saying negative?
Any ideas or thoughts or experience why? Any will be much appriciated thanks xxxx

gaggiagirl Sun 21-Apr-13 14:46:38

Re test in a few more days if you are pregnant the hormones will only get stronger over time and give a clearer positive on the test strip. Also be sure your test kit had not exceeded its use by date and always test your first wee of the day as its more concentrate. When I was pg with DD I did 3 tests over the course of a week the first was negative the second was faint the third was clearly positive. Good luck and I really hope you get the result your after x

wrighty2010 Sun 21-Apr-13 17:04:03

Are you usually on time? I agree maybe try again in a couple of days it maybe the test you have used, fingers crossed!! Keep smiling and hope you get the rsult you want xxx

Jasss123 Sun 21-Apr-13 20:10:48

Thankyou both, I think I will just test again in a couple of days if mother nature hasn't showed her ugly head by then! I never used to have regular periods until I had the iud coil fitted and since having it removed I've been regular as clockwork! Thanks ladies!

gaggiagirl Tue 23-Apr-13 18:12:58

Can I be cheeky and ask for an update? X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now