Anyone else going to start ttc next month?

(1000 Posts)
Coffee1Sugar Sun 21-Apr-13 08:48:10

Anyone like to join me on this journey of conception?! Going to start in May to ttc no 2

I still check in here to see how everyone is getting on its gone very quiet though, international was quite regular on here maybe she has had her bfp?

shoegal84 Tue 23-Jul-13 07:24:56

Really holding out my hopes for a bfp this month. Just found out that hubby has go to China for work from 3rd to 8th August. according to my app I ovulate on 8th so that really screws things up for a whole month!

dreamt i was pregnant last night, maybe that means something or am I clutching at straws now? lol!

CristaBell Tue 23-Jul-13 13:12:00

I really hope you get you bfp this month to shoe keeping fingers crossed for you smile

how's mrsladyl and international getting on?

bnmum have you booked your doctors appointment yet?

Fingers and toes crossed for you shoe

I need to book my appointment, Cristabell did you just book a normal GP appointment and then they ake you a booking appointment with idwife? Sounds stupid considering I ahve a DD, but last tie I found out was actually in the Dr's office so it was a bit different!

CristaBell Tue 23-Jul-13 18:56:45

yes it was just with my usual doctor, I have told a very close friend as I trust her not to say anything. She has the same doctor as me and said after my doctors appointment I will have an appointment for the midwife to come out to the house to ask some questions. Have you told anyone yet? x

Only my manager in work, i wanted her to know in case i suffer badly from ms again or start fainting like I did with dd. I will call drs tomorrow to make an appt thanks!

shoegal84 Wed 24-Jul-13 07:05:29

af due tomorrow. When should I test?

shoegal84 Wed 24-Jul-13 07:44:14

Oh no think in getting af pains. That's really crap if it is as hubby is off to China for work in a couple of weeks and it's for the best 6 days to dtd so we will basically miss a month. rubbish.

BNmum Wed 24-Jul-13 07:49:51

I hope af hasn't arrived shoegal. You could test today or tomorrow if she holds off, fingers crossed!

Test today shoegal, fingers crossed it's implantation pains! xxx

shoegal84 Wed 24-Jul-13 11:29:16

Do I need to get an early indicator test? Will pop out and get one in my lunch break. is there a better one or are they all as good as each other?

blueamber Wed 24-Jul-13 11:37:25

Hi shoegal, the more sensitive the test the better. Superdrug ones are great, clearblue ones are a little less sensitive. The first response ones claim to be sensitive but I don't know the exact figures. Good luck!!

Good luck shoegal, I tested 3 days before AF was due with a cheapie poundshop test and got a faint line, then the clear blue digital the next day. xxx

shoegal84 Wed 24-Jul-13 13:16:10

got a superdrug early test and it's a bfp in afraid :-(

just hope af keeps away and I'll try again in a couple of days.

BNmum Wed 24-Jul-13 13:58:21

I'm guessing you mean a bfn shoegal, I'm sorry to hear that. Like you say, I hope af holds off and you get your BFP in a few days.

I went to the docs this morning to inform them that I'm preggers. They date according to the first day of your last true af which gives me a due date of 22/02/14. She took my blood pressure and weight as well as filling in the form to sent to the hosp re: my booking appointment.

All health care trust are different as a midwife didn't come out to do a home visit until I was 20+ weeks with #1 cristabell. Before that all my appointments were at the local hospital which has a tiny midwife led unit.

shoegal84 Wed 24-Jul-13 15:59:49

oops Yes I meant bfn!

internationallove985 Wed 24-Jul-13 17:32:01

I'm fine thank you Golden hand shake and Christabel. I hope ur both okay and How is everyone else.
My Period is due in 1 August I am tempted to test before but I might as well give myself 8 more days of hope.
xxx

shoegal84 Thu 25-Jul-13 21:01:51

No sign of af yet. Anyone else testing? x

CristaBell Fri 26-Jul-13 07:51:07

morning shoe when are you planning to test again? smile

shoegal84 Fri 26-Jul-13 08:16:05

af arrived overnight so that counts me out for this month. The good thing is that my cycle is pretty much perfectly 28 days.

The down side is that hubby will be away next month while I'm ovulating so no chance now for 2 months.

BNmum Fri 26-Jul-13 08:48:11

Morning shoe, sorry to hear that af has arrived. It must be frustrating knowing that the timings are against you next month too, but try to enjoy the break and come back at it full of energy. Good luck!

How are you getting on cristabel?

CristaBell Sat 27-Jul-13 08:52:10

sorry to hear af has arrived shoe try not to rule out next month to much because you never know, good luck smile

I'm fine thank you bnmum been thinking about testing again because apart from having sensitive nipples and being able to smell things more I don't feel any different. How are you getting on?

golden how's you too?

GnomieGrace Sat 27-Jul-13 19:12:35

Hey everyone, long time no post well what has happened in the last 3 months u may ask...... Nothing, absolutely nothing. No AF no BFP an hardly any DTD. I'm now on CD 73 and still zero. So I have decided to enjoy a bit of freedom for a few months, just gonna DTD when we fancy it and just relax. I need some good news who has had a BFP?

Crista i'm ok thanks although I feel nauseous alot and have an aversion to chocolate which is unheard of for me! I have found i am more sensitive to smells, have my drs appointment early the week after next too :-)

shoegal84 Mon 29-Jul-13 20:10:38

Well af is over. Since coming off the pill, my periods seem to only last a few days but be really heavy.

according to the app, I'll ovulate on 9th August. Hubby is away from 3rd to 8th so maybe it's not all lost this month! Will just have to get on with dtd lots on his return.

Anyone else testing? x

This thread is not accepting new messages.