14 DPO BFN :( spent all my money on HPT's!

(5 Posts)
LittleMiss1602 Mon 08-Apr-13 13:56:02

So fed up!!! Had a mmc in January and this was my first 'normal' cycle since then and I've since become addicted to HPT's!! I just really had my hopes up that we would catch this time. Anyone got any positive stories of BFP after 14 DPO??

twinkbat Mon 08-Apr-13 14:17:40

you're only 14 dpo, don't panic! I've known loads of people who its taken much longer. Google it, there are stories of BFN on HPT after 8 weeks, and still being pregnant. Even then depending on what test you use you might not be pregnant enough yet for it to show up.

I know its hard but chill out, wait a week then test again if no AF. I'm cycle 7 post my mc and its hard to chill I know. I'm now a day late, BFN but it aint over until the red witch shows her face, remember that.

LittleMiss1602 Mon 08-Apr-13 15:40:40

I will thanks smile it's so easy to get caught up in it all and let it bring you down but I will try to remember the witch one smile ha!

LittleMiss1602 Mon 08-Apr-13 15:42:10

Oh and I hope she stays away for you too!

themumfairy Thu 28-May-15 15:20:13

I'm 14dpo and I'm too scared to test. I hate the feeling of seeing a negative hpt and having my hopes dashed once again. I've had a few symptoms like feeling dizzy even though I'm sat down but I know most are pretty common for Af too. sad just really want that bfp x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now