The BFP May Birthday Bus

(826 Posts)
padster75 Fri 05-Apr-13 20:05:43

Getting quite used to going into the garage now to dust down and start up another BFP bus .......... Jump aboard and join the journey

xkatxdollx Wed 08-May-13 16:29:45

Hey ladies so I'm not due to test till the 11th but I l
Poas yesterday and it was faint and again this morning and it was faint I dont know if it's an evap line or what I'm just using dollar store tests has anyone else used the really cheap tests? Are they bad for evap lines??

SpannerPants Wed 08-May-13 17:14:32

Fingers crossed for you LauraSmurf x

Frizz1986 Wed 08-May-13 17:38:33

xkatx i used cheap tests from amazon and the line was faint. To convince myself I got a tesco one and a digital one and both def say pregnant.
Good luck!

xkatxdollx Wed 08-May-13 17:46:17

I just got back from the doctors so I'll know tomorrow if my hcg is going up wish me luck!

PastaBeeandCheese Wed 08-May-13 17:54:01

Ooo! More BFPs! Congratulations. Exciting times.

gillywillywoo Wed 08-May-13 19:16:49

Good luck kat doll!

I'm excited to get up tomorrow for more BFPs!

homebyninethirty Wed 08-May-13 22:47:03

Wow, all those BFPs!! So exciting! Congratulations everyone! grin

LauraSmurf Thu 09-May-13 06:24:43

Well still no AF BT just POAS and bfn again. I am using Internet cheapy sticks. Might do tomorrows with a proper test, that is if AF still not here.

I hate this roller coaster of emotions. I have barely slept just desperately willing my period to stay away. Stupid I know. Just want this t be it so desperately.

LauraSmurf Thu 09-May-13 07:09:36

Scratch that. AF has arrived. No little bean this month again. Good luck guys.

SpannerPants Thu 09-May-13 07:23:18

BFN sad I dreamt that I POAS and it was positive as well! (Well I dreamt I peed on DS's farm animals and they said I was pg!)

I wish AF would just come now so I can get on with another cycle.

sad Sorry about the BFN/AF. Rubbish.

DisneyDiva87 Thu 09-May-13 10:55:12

Big congrats to Chocoloulou33, Fuls, Frizz1986, Omama, MoreBoober, Charlottesweb87 & Lovelilies!!

I'm well jell.

Still waiting on AF, have been very emotional over the weekend and boobs are bit sore, been having a wee twinge of cramping in the mornings so expecting her anytime now. Hope she appears before Sunday when I go on my holidays.

MummyPig24 Thu 09-May-13 11:33:48

Bfp due 15th may. This is our first month ttc. We haven't been using protection for a few months but barely dtd so definitely didn't count that as ttc! This month we have actually made the effort so I'm crossing my fingers. Congratulations to those who already have their bfps.

Champagnebubble Thu 09-May-13 14:25:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ImaginaryHat Thu 09-May-13 15:16:13

I'm wondering exactly the same Champagnebubble I've been spotting and cramping yesterday and today and am expecting AF 'proper' any time now, but do you count this as the beginning of your cycle?!

Sorry to hear AF got you LauraSmurf x

xkatxdollx Thu 09-May-13 16:39:40

Well I called the doctor today and he said my hcg was 25 at 10 dpo and didn't sound too optomistic because I had a miscarriage 2 months ago and last month my hcg was at a 2 I don't think I was pregnant last month but I think he might think that it's last months same hcg so something might be wrong guess we will see on Friday if my hcgs going up normally!

chocoloulou33 Thu 09-May-13 16:54:16

Hi ladies you don't count spotting as first day of af, first day of af is when you actually get proper red blood. Hth xx

enormouse Thu 09-May-13 17:08:15

Hi everyone, can I come aboard?
Like mummypig24. I'm in my first month ttc#2, due bfp on the 15th. Waiting impatiently and quietly optimistic.

ImaginaryHat Thu 09-May-13 17:22:53

Thanks choco. I'm secretly relieved because if the spotting counted as AF, that means it would have come at around 8 days post ovulation. At least I know I'm at 10 now and AF not arrived yet.

Welcome aboard enormouse

MummyPig24 Thu 09-May-13 17:29:31

Hey enormouse, good luck! I have heartburn and feel a bit naseous but I don't want to get my hopes up!

enormouse Thu 09-May-13 18:19:36

Mummypig24 I'm the same, feeling a bit pms-y and generally icky but I'm trying not to get my hopes up as its been pretty stressful at work lately so that could account for how I'm feeling. Good luck to you and everyone else on the May bus. Congrats to all who have gotten their bfp.

randdom Thu 09-May-13 18:53:22

I'm out started bleeding this afternoon and two days earlier than expected!

Oh well, wasn't expecting much since it was our first month of trying smile See some of you next month

MummyPig24 Thu 09-May-13 19:45:38

I've felt stressy but that could be cos the kids are being horrible today. And I have a faint ache very low down. I don't normally get that but could be signs of af. I hate this ttc business, it's so stressful! And it's only the first month!

MummyPig24 Thu 09-May-13 19:46:07

Sorry to hear that randomm, next month will be your month!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now