Digital Dilemma.....

(28 Posts)
geminigirl Wed 03-Apr-13 11:27:36

I should be 6 weeks PG, did a test a week ago, conception indicator told me that it was 3+ wks from conception grin did another one at the weekend, just to be sure as my sore boobs were no longer sore and I'm not feeling AT ALL pregnant. The conception indicator came up as saying that it was 2-3 weeks since conception.....not what I was expecting sad Has this ever happened any of you? Was speaking to someone at the EPC and they say it's too early to scan, it would only have to be repeated anyway and I have to go on Monday morning as I will be almost 7 weeks without a period and things will be easier to measure. I have just spent 2 days crying, trying to keep busy, busy with my other 2 DCs to stop me thinking about things too much.

littlepinkfizz Tue 23-Apr-13 15:44:26

I'm that age too . Been trying since mc last July.af due fri but not feeling positive sad

geminigirl Tue 23-Apr-13 15:59:34

It does become a bit of a race doesn't it? No matter what you see in the media about gorgeous 40 plus Hollywood types Halle Berry looking radiant in their red carpet gowns, we are in the minority and it does become harder. I'm so sorry about your MC, that must have been a dreadful blow. I was devastated when I thought things were going all wrong. We had been trying to conceive for about 2 years when we more or less decided that it was time to get the family portraits done as we seemed to be finished...I couldn't believe when this happened, I still don't!

I really hope your dream comes true, it's so upsetting even though you keep telling yourself the there will only be one line and anyway, it means you can drink a load of wine at the weekend.....it still twists your heart a bit. Sending lots of pregnancy hormones your way grin

SunnyRandall Tue 23-Apr-13 20:11:10

Glad it all went ok!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now