TTC after MC - nice people in crap times, full of posifrickingtivity

(983 Posts)
WillSantaComeAgain Tue 02-Apr-13 13:49:18

Welcome aboard ladies (though obviously sorry you have to be here). We're a friendly bunch so come in and plump up a cushion for POAS Fridays and lots of posifrickingtivity. With a few (gentle) fish slaps thrown in for good measure.

Emki Fri 03-May-13 13:03:54

Finally after more than 10 weeks AF has arrived! This the last time I will be happy to see it .... Feel I can start to move forward now!

Whoopie!!! Here's to bfp forvall this month and sticky beans to all those who got bfp last cycle xxxxx

Bakingtins Fri 03-May-13 13:24:36

Congrats Mummy! Be brave and come to the grads thread. I waited for ages last time and had to leave almost as soon as I had joined. I'll stay here too marking my place and in the nicest possible way hoping not to be back

Emki glad to hear your AF is finally here - hope that's you back on track and that it's the last time she shows her ugly face.

OneLittleToddleTerror Fri 03-May-13 14:52:05

There's a lot of good news here. Great positivity to the start of a long weekend!

Mummy hope this little bean is going to stick and grow for you.

Emki it's indeed good news that you body is getting back to normal and ready for some ttc!

Emki Fri 03-May-13 16:02:10

ahhh thank you! I truely feel relieved its here - i've been in such a BAD mood!! Poor DH -

xxxxxx

Chattycat78 Fri 18-Oct-13 10:32:30

Hi all,

Probably a bit soon for me to add this, but I thought I would make a start. I had an ERPC yesterday after 8 week scan showed an empty sacsad now I'm terrified it may never happen for us. I'm 34 and 35 at the end of the year so I'm running out of time! We d also started fertility investigations as it looks like I have low ovary reserve, and we'll now have to restart all of those again! honestly it's so cruel having it placed in front of u and then snatched away againsad Positive thoughts welcome! X

duvetheaven Fri 18-Oct-13 21:51:32

Hey chattycat - I am just coming to the end of a miscarriage now. Don't you worry about time running out - I am nearly 43 !! Hope we don't have to wait too long before those AF's so I can dust of the CBFM!! Good luck x

Chattycat78 Sun 20-Oct-13 00:03:50

Hey Duvet- thanks! And sorry to hear about your mc too.
Yeah I ve got a cbfm too although weirdly I Did nt use it the month I got pregnant- I used cheapie sticks, so it makes me wonder what the most effective thing is....x

Ruggle Fri 01-Nov-13 13:34:00

Hello

Wanted to share some positive news. Having had a mmc three months ago, I have just discovered I'm preganant again!
Fingers crossed that this bean will stick, and good luck to everyone who is trying!

x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now