What's your experience with First Response tests?

(6 Posts)
HavingALittleFaithBaby Sun 31-Mar-13 21:30:28

It was accurate for me two days before AF was due. The trouble with testing too early is its heart breaking if it turns out to be a chemical pregnancy. I held my breath for those two days! The longer you can leave it, the better and more accurate the test will be.

Romann Sun 31-Mar-13 21:18:30

Fingers crossed for you then! For me the spotting seems to be getting heavier - very weird.

MortifiedAdams Sun 31-Mar-13 19:11:48

It really is! Im due.to POAS tomorrow as AF was due this weekend. Its like roulette every time I go to the loo grin

Romann Sun 31-Mar-13 18:57:36

I will try to think about something else the next few days. It's so easy to become obsessed!

MortifiedAdams Sun 31-Mar-13 18:19:40

Think it might be too early. I ised a Boots Own two days before AF was due and got a line, if that helps?

Romann Sun 31-Mar-13 18:17:19

Is there any point testing 6 days before your period's due? I did today, actually 5 days before AF is due, having had some spotting the last 2 days, which I thought might be implantation. It was negative, but I don't know whether that's meaningful. (I know I should just wait a week to find out, but another week is SUCH a long time).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now