Ladies this way please-an experiment! Light hearted

(174 Posts)

So on my profile (hopefully) there is a picture of the famous fertility statues. They are currently on display at ripleys believe it or not in Orlando. In September 2008 I touched these statues and then conceived in my third month of trying in 2009. I had been trying for 9 months to Conceive dc2 when I saw something about the statues and saved a photo of them to my ipad. I dutifully touched the photo a couple of times and now in the tenth month of trying I am pregnant!
Now I know its probably a load of bull and it was probably just my time to get pregnant but anyone want to give it a go and report back on this thread? Would be interesting not very scientific at all experiment.
Let me know if the photo isn't there but hopefully it is on my profile.

Tipsy58 Tue 21-May-13 13:59:22

Been rubbing the pic on/off this cycle and got my BFP today, very excited.
stats are- ttc#3 cycle 6. Good Luck All!

I'm sorry hopeful, I hope you get your bfp soon.
Congrats tipsy!

Tigglettchic Sat 25-May-13 18:16:09

bfp for me today!! convinced it was the pic caressing around ov!!!!!

Congrats tigglettchic I'm so pleased my woo is working grin

Ok,, I'm up for it, I've given it a vigorous rubbing and convinced DH too as well, it took a bit of snarling sweet talking to get him to do it though! I'm in the tww at the moment, does it still work if you rub it on the tww or does it have to be around ovulation? confused

HarkAtYou Mon 27-May-13 20:49:39

This appears to have been effective for me, rubbed it a few weeks ago and got my bfp last week!

I have no idea paragon. If it doesn't work this month try again next month but earlier.

Congrats harkatyou! How long have you been ttc? So pleased for you.

Ok, will do thanks - I've been rubbing like a loon so far! grin

AFewShitsBehind Wed 29-May-13 10:16:35

been rubbing all this month. Due on AF today and nothing so far. Recieved a BFN a few days ago but hoping for a dud test...

twinklestar2 Wed 29-May-13 13:49:16

It didn't work for me. Second month in a row. Sorry if I'm skewing your stats.

Oh twinkle I'm sorry <big squeeze> I really hope you get your bfp soon x

BartBaby Wed 05-Jun-13 16:22:49

Hasnt worked for me either sad

I'm sorry bartbaby, I hope you get your bfp soon x

Tinkerbellefairy Wed 05-Jun-13 20:24:45

I'm convinced! Rubbed and got my BFP. Thank you ninja!

hopefulgum Wed 05-Jun-13 23:21:30

Congratulations Tinkerbelle. How long have you been ttc?

Sorry to hear it didn't work for you Bartbaby. I am still rubbing in the hope that this month is the month for me...

Yay tinkerbelle congratulations! How long have you been ttc?
Good luck hopefulglum.

Tinkerbellefairy Thu 06-Jun-13 18:05:30

Thank you hopeful and ninja. Going to sound very stupid now but not sure if I have conceived on cycle 2 or 3! Rubbed pic on both tho. Thought I hadn't conceived cycle 2 but now I'm not so sure. Fx for everyone else on those BFP's

Solars Mon 17-Jun-13 13:54:11

I rubbed Ninja's photo back in April, we started ivf in May and I'm pleased to say after almost 4 years of ttc we got our long awaited for BFP last week and I'm pretty sure this pic had something to do with it wink Thanks Ninja for sharing!!

Fox82 Mon 17-Jun-13 14:18:05

I'm going to try it! Keeping hopefull for a bfp this month!

tryingforsolong Mon 17-Jun-13 15:02:14

I've given them both a good rubbing grin TTC over 4 years, just wish I'd found this thread earlier. AF due tomorrow, 1st month on Clomid.

One more rub...

Woohoo solars! I'm so pleased you have your bfp after such a long time! Good luck to everyone still trying x

hopefulgum Fri 16-Aug-13 00:17:30

Anymore success stories?

I am afraid I am still not one of them, but I am still faithfully rubbing the computer screen hmm

It's just another thing I do in the quest for a precious last baby grin

jaykay987 Fri 16-Aug-13 09:01:41

I'm on cd5.

I'll report back in four weeks!

Allthequeenshorses Fri 16-Aug-13 09:07:00

Done. Have been trying since April. Shall report back in four weeks. smile

fifi669 Fri 16-Aug-13 10:08:32

I've also been trying since April, ready to ov soon. Think I may have a new screensaver... Will let you know how it goes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now