Probably TMI, but please someone help me dtd worries ........

(10 Posts)
Knittingninja Mon 01-Apr-13 17:58:20

That made me smile too, I am so with you on the TTC madness....

cookielove Mon 01-Apr-13 15:19:12

Puppy that made me smile.

PuppyMummy Mon 01-Apr-13 14:05:17

I'm on cycle 14 of ttc.
I asked at a recent fertility appointment and the doctor said putting a pillow under you does nothing , as the good swimmers go in the right direction! she also said most of what 'leaks' out is seminal fluid, again the good swimmers will hav got to where they need to be.

that said, I still put a pillow under me and my legs up for at least half an hour and try not to get up at all until morning!!

that's ttc madness for you!

deliasmithy Sun 31-Mar-13 00:17:00

This made me laugh as both OH and I historically waited about 30 seconds after dtd to clean up, shower and locate respective pants!

Also been trying since September. Ive been lying on a pillow after dtd for an hour then tidying myself up.

cookielove Sat 30-Mar-13 20:20:36

I've only been trying since Sept but it feels like its never going to happen, i am probably worrying over nothing but its so hard to know what to do its all so confusing!!

CollieAndTheEyeV Sat 30-Mar-13 20:17:32

I used to do shoulder stands with my legs almost vertical in the air. I was DESPERATE but eventually it happened and DS was conceived grin

It only takes one sperm, the best one will get there against all odds.

cookielove Sat 30-Mar-13 20:11:41

Thank you smile

TWinklyLittleStar Sat 30-Mar-13 20:07:35

The sperms that are worth having will be up your cervix like greyhounds out of traps. The ones that fall out would only have had an afternoon nap in your vagina and given up.

cookielove Sat 30-Mar-13 20:05:09

God i can't believe i am asking this again, but i'm going to any way!!

A while back i was asking about which position is best for baby making and i really should have asked this question at the same time, but i guess my limit is one embarrassing question at a time blush

Any way to the question ...... After dtd i am pretty quick at getting up and sorting my self out and so i almost immediately wipe away the excess fluid now that we are ttc with more omph i've been lifting my bum a bit and usually after 10 - 15 mins going to sort myself out and i am still wiping away a lot of fluid. Now i figure i want to keep the fluid in me as much as possible right?? Should i really be wiping away fluid or should i be lying down longer, or does it not matter??

<going crazy with worry!!>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now