When would you check?

(3 Posts)
MrsBigBadBeck Mon 25-Mar-13 18:36:42

I haven't got any symptoms of pregnancy but just want to put my mind at rest. I keep telling myself to wait until AF is late though. Very frustrated smile

MrsPennyapple Mon 25-Mar-13 16:45:36

It is entirely possible to fall pregnant shortly after coming off the pill - many of us have done! If you suspect you are pg, do a test now, but be aware that this early on, it might not be accurate.

I am pg with DC2, I tested 2-3 days before AF was due, and got a positive. My friend did the same and kept getting negatives, although she was certain she was pg (and she was).

MrsBigBadBeck Mon 25-Mar-13 16:30:42

Daft question your probably thinking, but when would you check whether you're pregnant or not? Me and hubby have been trying for just over three weeks. Had a light AF, but we've been DTD 2-3 a week maybe every other day. CM isn't runny (sorry if TMI) but I'm always wanting to check whether I am pregnant. Only came off the pill the beginning of the month, I sound desperate I know sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now