The "My period is late but I'm still getting a BIG FAT NO" thread

(27 Posts)
gillywillywoo Sun 24-Mar-13 23:49:37

Arrrghhhhh

The title says it all.

<sits and waits impatiently and twiddles thumbs>

Anyone want to come and join in the fun!?

gillywillywoo Mon 25-Mar-13 07:54:56

Turns out this is a magical thread! Post in here and AF comes within 12 hours! Gaaaahhhh angry

Leeslocket12 Mon 25-Mar-13 12:26:50

Oooh can I join in? 2 days late and BIG FAT NEGATIVE not even an Evap to obscess over! Just want AF to show now so I can get back to trying! Fingers crossed this magical thread works for me smile

essie81 Mon 25-Mar-13 13:23:00

I could use bit of magic too so I know whats going on! 3 days late and BFN. Really annoying!!

essie81 Tue 26-Mar-13 08:37:46

I can confirm this is the magic af thread. Post here and she does indeed show within 12 hours! Looking on the bright side this means I can have wine and not feel bad about the copious amounts of wine I consumed at the weekend! Better luck to everyone else.

Leeslocket12 Tue 26-Mar-13 12:49:12

Sorry to hear that essie! Still checking every 5 mins! Nothing yet I suppose it will happen at the most innaproproate moment when I'm not wearing anything. sad enjoy your wine smile

essie81 Tue 26-Mar-13 13:22:37

So annoying not knowing whats going on isn't it! Hope you get news one way or the other soon! Fingers x'd its the news you want!

Still this experience has kick started me into getting my act together and trying a bit harder rather than just expecting it to happen while I'm not looking which is what I needed. Will now start actually taking the folic acid thats sat in the cupboard with the tea bags!

gillywillywoo Wed 27-Mar-13 11:21:31

Sorry to hear that essie sad

Good luck for April!

Xx

Leeslocket12 Thu 28-Mar-13 18:37:35

Still no AF still BFN...

essie81 Thu 28-Mar-13 23:25:07

How annoying locket, how many days late?

Leeslocket12 Fri 29-Mar-13 11:53:33

5/6 days late now...been using the cheapie little stick things but I did do a Superdrug own brand at 1 day late and BFN. Last night I thought I could see a feint line an oh could see it too but not even really a faint line. Oh well I shall keep on poas and see which comes first BFP or AF!

TheMeaningOfLifeIs42 Sat 30-Mar-13 07:16:34

Please send some of that magic this way. Currently 4 days late for AF and 2 BFN results. Sending DH and myself mad with the "what do u think that means?" question. smile

gillywillywoo Sun 28-Apr-13 22:23:58

Right then! 1 month later and same situation once again!
Very sure im not getting a BFP this month so waiting for AF who is now 4-5 days late!
So.... Magical thread... Do your work!!!!!!!grin

mrscookie78 Mon 29-Apr-13 07:29:13

Can i join in too? im two days late on my count but one in the online ovulation calculators. I got a bfn yesterday, I just want to know either way smile

DisneyDiva87 Mon 29-Apr-13 10:01:22

I'm still waiting for my first showing of AF since stopping cerazette, it better hurry up and come so I can properly start TTC! I started getting pre-cramp type feelings last night

I'm hoping the magic of this thread will work for me.

gillywillywoo Mon 29-Apr-13 11:10:48

Well it seemed to work last month ... Coincidence or REAL MAGIC?! grin lol
Pretty sure I'm not getting a BFP this month do just want AF to come so I can jump on the may bus!

DisneyDiva87 Mon 29-Apr-13 15:43:28

I think this thread is starting to work it's magic, I'm getting faint cramping twinges

mrscookie78 Mon 29-Apr-13 19:42:17

No magic here im afraid, ive felt sick most of the day. think its more stress and think I may have ibs? I did a poas this am as there was one in the cupboard but bfn. think I should stay away from the shops. I was a bit grim this am, I got yesterday's test out the bathroom bin and it had an evaporation line on it but it vanished a few hours later. ive never been in such desperate need to have a period. ha ha grin

gillywillywoo Mon 29-Apr-13 21:03:49

I've been a total psycho with DH today ... That's normally a sign! grin

DisneyDiva87 Tue 30-Apr-13 10:25:39

Magic didn't work sad

Stupid pill.

Iona1651 Tue 30-Apr-13 13:25:17

Hi, I'm new to this site so forgive me if I don't yet know all the acronyms!
My AF is late, now 5 days, still a BFN. Getting lots of pain in lower left side - just rung for another scan as had suspected ectopic last March which turned out to be a cyst followed by a MC.
Feeling low at the mo - all confused and emotions everywhere.

nearlyanurse Tue 30-Apr-13 16:31:34

Can I join - I've just started a thread with a lengthy post, but in short, am 10 days late but have had lots of spotting since AF was due to arrive, and have had a BFN every day since then too.

Am actually pulling my hair out and losing my mind. Pretty sure I'm not pregnant, but feel symptoms, although can't guarantee they're real and not just in my head (sore boobs, bit nauseated, peeing a lot, hungry all the time although that's pretty normal for me).

Could use some moral support/someone to be hopeful with??

gillywillywoo Tue 30-Apr-13 21:32:08

Still waiting for AF... Even though i KNOW I'm not pregnant i did a test and BFN so... Where's AF?! angry

nearlyanurse Tue 30-Apr-13 23:16:40

Gillywillywoo, I feel your frustration. I've never experienced anything like I am now. It's so frustrating! I've had a bfn every day for the past 10 days, and still can't help testing.

DisneyDiva87 Wed 01-May-13 09:27:34

Snap Gilly

AF sucks. I've tried DTD, having a hot bath and walking to try and bring on AF but nothing doing, even the damn speculum and swab at the Dr's did nothing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now