Roll up, Roll up...who's testing on or around the 26th March!

(56 Posts)
farmersdaughter Mon 18-Mar-13 17:34:54

Come and join me for yet another thread blush

farmersdaughter Wed 20-Mar-13 21:10:33

Whoooooohoooooo socks outstanding news.......

thanksthanksthanksthanks

gilly86 Thu 21-Mar-13 06:51:17

Caved and POAS today. BFN. 9dpo... Too early. I'm stupid!

4-6 days til AF is due anyway (cycles vary a bit).

Arghhhhh

pizzaqueen Thu 21-Mar-13 07:51:52

I caved yesterday, just after I posted here. Yes too early! I do feel better now though for some strange reason.

farmersdaughter Thu 21-Mar-13 12:40:53

No POAS, I must not, no no no no!

Arghhhh

Dowk31 Thu 21-Mar-13 16:56:58

Def font think its my month sad had scan today they didn't tell me anything! Results in 1 week. Pretty annoyed that they can't tell u there and then if they see anything wrong x

Dowk31 Thu 21-Mar-13 17:09:52

Pizza when you had the pain in your side did u see gp? X

farmersdaughter Thu 21-Mar-13 19:31:26

AF arrived! Off forwinewinewinewinewine

gilly86 Thu 21-Mar-13 20:07:07

Arrgh sorry farmersdaughter.... good luck for april!!!! <hugs> smile xoxoxox

IneedAsockamnesty Thu 21-Mar-13 21:01:45

Best of luck for April

pizzaqueen Fri 22-Mar-13 07:42:37

Sorry to hear that farmersdaughter.

Dowk - no it's like a dull ache that comes and a bit like period pain on one side, it's only been a month since had implant out so wanted to give it a bit longer it may be unrelated.

GoSuckEggs Fri 22-Mar-13 07:59:11

Sorry to hear that farmers daughter! I am going to POAS on monday. I have had a rather fantastic month, and it all seems to be falling into place. I have quit my horrible job and have bought an old farm house! So i am hoping because i have been all chilled out and thinking about other stuff AF wil not come....!

gilly86 Fri 22-Mar-13 08:09:16

Morning all

Im now CD28... 10dpo.

Since coming off the pill in december my cycles have been 31,30 and 29 days in that order.

So expecting AF over the weekend... Possibly Mon/Tues.

POAS this morning... Still BFN.

Wish I never bought all these cheap tests cos I have no reason NOT to test every flipping day grin

Twinges and stitch type feeling on one side all last night... Probably AF on the way but obviously still hoping its not!

CM has gone from white snotty blobs (sorry tmi)..... to completely clear and watery..... to white+creamy in the space of 24 hours!

Boobs tingly.

On nightshifts for the rest of the week til I finally clock off at 7am Monday morning. Blaaaaaahhhh sad

Dowk31 Fri 22-Mar-13 08:37:01

When I had implant removed in November I felt fine for couple weeks then had pain so bad in my left side I couldn't walk, sleep etc i had to go into hospital as they thought it might possibly be ep topic preg but nothing. The pains just continued on from then! My cycles are around 33 days on cd 28 just now, not going to bother testing until I have late AF but doubt that's going to happen. I'm finding the temping part of charting pretty difficult, does anyone else temp? X

pizzaqueen Sat 23-Mar-13 07:17:38

Cramping last night and this morning so af might be on its way :-(
If it doesn't arrive by next weekend I'll poas.
Had a breavement in the family this week too so probably not the right time for happy news anyway.

farmersdaughter Sun 24-Mar-13 20:05:15

Oh pizza sorry to hear your sad news.

Not sure if we're DTD for April, I am having a operation on Tuesday morning shitting myself as its obs and gynae Whist I don't want this op at all, it will hopefully give me some answers. So don't know if DTD will be on the menu next week.

gillywillywoo Mon 25-Mar-13 08:00:24

Pretty sure I'm out. Just got home from a nightshift and got some light spotting.

Must be AF. Only good thing is it means my cycles are (+/- 24 hours) back to "normal" after coming off the pill in December . I was so worried it would take ages to be regular again.

Oh well... Another cycle begins... Lets see what this one holds for me!

GoSuckEggs Mon 25-Mar-13 09:40:32

AF due today, as yet no crapping/spotting. shift worker here to, so fingers crossed for when i test later!!

Discogeek Mon 25-Mar-13 11:40:18

Can I join this thread ladies?
I'm TTC my second, been trying since Jan so pretty early days but extremely impatient!
Due AF tomorrow/Weds and not sure if my nauseousness, tiredness and general 'funny' feeling are pmt or something a little more exciting... I think being realistic its probably PMT but can't help feeling hopeful confused
Good luck to you all smile

Unami Mon 25-Mar-13 22:03:10

I'd like to join too, if that's ok.

Have never kept close track, but should be due Wed/Thu. Impatiently POAS today and got nothing.

Not meaning to make too much of it, but I've had an unexplained rash, sporadically painful nipples and indigestion! Obviously only one of these is a bona fide pg symptom - but all are very unusual for me.

Am going to be good and wait until the weekend even if I am late.

LadyMedea Mon 25-Mar-13 22:38:58

Due today, no AF, and POAS revealed faint line. Will retest in the morning. Pretty sure I'm up the duff as no spotting like usual, soft cervix and boobs are killing me like never before.

DH and I are a bit freaked out. This is our first cycle and only dtd twice. Confirms my 15 years of super paranoid contraception habits if having sex twice is enough to get me knocked up.

Watch this space...

LadyMedea Tue 26-Mar-13 07:23:05

Slightly darker line today... I'm taking that as a BFP! grin

pizzaqueen Tue 26-Mar-13 09:28:08

Congrats ladymedea. What happy news for you.

I'm due thursday(ish) (not really sure of my cycle as just had implaton removed) but going to wait until the weekend to test if AF hasn't arrived by then.

Discogeek Tue 26-Mar-13 09:48:06

Congratulations Lady Medea!! What lovely news smile

SweepTheHalls Tue 26-Mar-13 11:29:28

Joining in AF due on Friday. I've either got pmt or mad hormones as I feel like crying at everything today. Hope it's a good sign as I really want another baby!

TheSlug Tue 26-Mar-13 15:55:58

Can I join in? I'm not due on 'til Sunday but am impatient! It's our first cycle and i think I'm just hoping that my PMT symptoms are something else... X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now