BFP 2013

(793 Posts)
KerryJewels Thu 14-Mar-13 15:17:48

I was on a thread already..with my friends RedRobin1,wee,twinkle,Alex...but now I can't find them..so hopefully they will find me!!I'm on my second round of Clomid TTC a third and final child.I have PCOS and one tube due to an eptopic so the trying part has not been so easy!!Just wanting to talk with others going through the same ordeal as me.Wanting to concieve and share the experience..it can be a long,difficult road.Hope to char with someone soon!!

Alexandra6 Wed 20-Mar-13 07:30:34

Hi everyone! winkle hope those twinges are pg twinges! When are you POAS?

red I am still in shock but the joy has turned to terrified, you should see my pile of pee sticks unhygienically piled on my bedside table (with lids on in my defence!) Trying to make today the first day I don't test to check it's still there. Am just so nervous, don't trust my body at all as it's no good at hormonal stuff and working as it should usually! I remember us talking about clomid and me being jealous that you could do lifestyle stuff to improve SA, I guess that is the good thing about male factor stuff, you can improve it to some extent with diet etc? And the other positive is, with PCOS/clomid, I think mc rates are higher so you won't have that increased risk (must NOT think about that!) I really hope you caught it this month. How many dpo are you now?

Alexandra6 Wed 20-Mar-13 07:32:13

Ps miss you all and am saving you nice seats in the grad thread next to me. Will keep hovering here too if that's ok. And hello newbies smile

twinklestar2 Wed 20-Mar-13 09:36:18

Alex I don't POAS as there's no point. If nothing by next Friday then ill test as I've got a night out planned.

Had the results from my HSG which came back all clear so that's a good thing. 8 weeks today till my next appointment. I really hope I don't need it.

KerryJewels Wed 20-Mar-13 15:00:00

On cycle day nine..feeling quite ill from the Clomid todaysad Bought some Ocean Spray Ruby Red Grapefruit juice..dont know how well that will mix with my already queasy belly.Hope this is our month...Good luck everyonesmile

KerryJewels Wed 20-Mar-13 15:24:28

Mixed with Cranberry Apple I can barely take it..ewwww!!!

SomeDaySoon74 Wed 20-Mar-13 18:51:52

Cd29 here (of 33). Tested again yesterday and (unsurprisingly) got a BFN; plan to test again tomorrow and again on Sat. Addicted to testing, have a stash of tests and zero will-power! blush

RedRobin1 Thu 21-Mar-13 09:56:41

Thats fab news on the HSG results winkle fx you are not going to need that 8 week appt! Hope she doesn't show up this weekend.

kerry hope you are feeling better and the grapefruit juice didn't make you too queasy. Does clomid have a lot of side effects?

Sorry about the BFNs someday I rarely test, only going to POAS when I am late. still waiting for that to happen sad

Work is driving me insane, not having a good day. No sign of +ve OPK either. So don't know if I have ovulated already or just not happened yet. If I am in the 2ww I don't feel any different.

Thingymajigs Thu 21-Mar-13 11:31:01

Sorry about the negative test someday. Hopefully its just too early. Have you bought cheap tests from Amazon? I did that after spending a fortune on tests last year. I rarely test now but it helps knowing they are there.
kerry just hold your nose and drink it. It really works!
Sorry to hear about your bad day red. Would you normally have ovulated by now?
I somehow managed to waste 3 OPK's yesterday by peeing on them incorrectly. That in itself is stupid enough but then, whilst messing about, I dropped my iphone in the toilet. So that's that gone. Anyway, no ovulation yet, just lots of watery and EWCM and a bit of twinging going on this morning. Managed to dtd yesterday with plans for lots more this week. As my phone is dead, DP asked if he could put the fertility app on his phone. So he now has all the fantastically sexy details on his phone like CM consistency and cervix position. No one can say he isn't dedicated to the TTC cause anyway.

Thingymajigs Thu 21-Mar-13 11:32:47

oh and great news winkle! smile Hopefully that's the last test you'll need.

weechops Thu 21-Mar-13 11:55:47

Thingy I'm laughing at the thought of your dh reading about how your cervix feels today smile I have cervixes on the brain I think as I told dh to remember and check himself for cervical cancer. Got this look hmm. Obviously meant testicular! I'm big on self checking due to family history.

So my opk line is slightly darker so I'm hoping its a + soon since dh might need to leave tonight argh!

Red sorry you're having a rotten day. What cd are you on?

KerryJewels Thu 21-Mar-13 12:50:04

Red I do have side effects on Clomid..headaches,breast aches,nausea,hot flashes,blurry vision..luckily I don't get them all at the same timesmileWhen I ovulate it's the worst..I get horrendous hot flashes with nausea and dizziness..For a new baby I'm willing to endure this~but I sure hope it happens soon;)Next month is the last month of 50mg Clomid,then husband has to go in for SA...Then the dosage will go to 100mg..

weechops Thu 21-Mar-13 17:51:46

Just poas again and I got a smiley face smile and dh doesn't need to leave til tomorrow now so will get to DTD at the right times for once. Woo slightly excited at getting a proper shot this cycle! Looks like my wee wish for epo to bring forward ov by a day was granted smile

Alexandra6 Thu 21-Mar-13 19:42:40

Woop wee! I hope this is the shot that does it for you!

Thingymajigs Thu 21-Mar-13 20:40:37

Yay! Fingers crossed that you catch that egg. My lines are getting darker too so we might be going through that 2ww together this cycle unless soy has lengthened mine.
Another dtd and DP has really got into checking my chart. It makes it much easier now he knows the fertile times in advance.

twinklestar2 Thu 21-Mar-13 22:03:45

No sign of AF here. I'm allowing myself to get excited...

Alexandra6 Thu 21-Mar-13 22:10:13

winkle! So are you going to POAS tomorrow?

RedRobin1 Thu 21-Mar-13 22:45:21

Oooo winkle I'm so excited for you. Fx and toes too!! Are you POAS in the morning? I will be checking first thing!

thingy your DH makes mine sound saner haha. Funny how men get into the apps and trackers grin

RedRobin1 Thu 21-Mar-13 22:46:10

Go for the dtds wee sounds like perfect timing for you smile

RedRobin1 Fri 22-Mar-13 08:29:22

Any news winkle?

twinklestar2 Fri 22-Mar-13 09:39:18

I haven't tested but I do feel a little bit sick. Ihaven't been very well the last few days either. Symptoms?

Alexandra6 Fri 22-Mar-13 09:53:11

winkle I am excited for you! Do you feel dizzy/really tired? I've downloaded an app called 'what to expect' on my phone and it's telling me I shouldn't have tested until week 5 as week 4 (when AF is due) is too early?? Confusing. Anyway I am keeping everything crossed for you today

weechops Fri 22-Mar-13 10:05:21

Dtd last night and again this morning before dh went for his train. Fx

Winkle I have everything crossed so tightly for you.

WhenSheWasBadSheWasHopeful Fri 22-Mar-13 10:13:45

weechops good work on dtd

winkle fx for you

Alexandra6 Fri 22-Mar-13 10:16:05

Go wee I'm glad you managed to get another one in this morning for good luck!

Yeay for wees well timed shags and fx for winkle, what cd is this? Will you give in for a test- purley because its the weekend and you need to know if you can have alcohol as apposed to satisfying us nosey buggars

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now