BFP 2013

(793 Posts)
KerryJewels Thu 14-Mar-13 15:17:48

I was on a thread already..with my friends RedRobin1,wee,twinkle,Alex...but now I can't find them..so hopefully they will find me!!I'm on my second round of Clomid TTC a third and final child.I have PCOS and one tube due to an eptopic so the trying part has not been so easy!!Just wanting to talk with others going through the same ordeal as me.Wanting to concieve and share the experience..it can be a long,difficult road.Hope to char with someone soon!!

twinklestar2 Tue 30-Apr-13 22:54:39

I agree with res.

Sorry someday sad

Cd34 here. Just want the time to hurry up where I can stop this madness and do IVF.

Thingymajigs Wed 01-May-13 07:13:31

I'd say go for it red. smile
Thanks so much for introducing me to egg share res. Even if its not something we end up doing it helps to have that there as a little bit of hope instead of the brick wall we were facing.

Thingymajigs Wed 01-May-13 07:19:51

so sorry someday.
I do have children and am suitably jealous of your sailing holiday so objective achieved. smile It helps to have something else to look forward to. I'm quite distracted at the moment as we have lots of days out, a holiday in Cornwall to look forward to and a possible house move in the next few months.

twinklestar2 Wed 01-May-13 09:30:29

Last night I went to bed and allowed myself to dream that maybe it had worked this month! I had the hsg, hubby hasn't touched alcohol since mid feb so this could be it and the bfn last week was too early. I thought to myself maybe I won't have IVF and have twins, maybe I'll be normal like everyone else and have one baby, naturally. Woke up this morning and its CD1 - again. sad

RedRobin1 Wed 01-May-13 14:24:20

So sorry winkle sad it's shit isn't it?

Thingymajigs Wed 01-May-13 14:25:55

So sorry winkle. sad

KerryJewels Wed 01-May-13 14:49:49

18 months is a long time red...if it's within your means go for it!The constant letdowns cannot be good for you.Im on month four and it's driving me batty...so I really can't imagine how hard it's been for you...Good luck;)

KerryJewels Wed 01-May-13 14:51:40

Sorry winksad

twinklestar2 Wed 01-May-13 15:16:10

I feel like such a failure. Why can't I do the thing that millions of people do very single day?

twinklestar2 Wed 01-May-13 15:16:37

*every

See I can't even spell. I'm a fucking loser!

RedRobin1 Wed 01-May-13 17:37:07

flowers and hugs to you winkle

kerry I have practically given up all hope of conceiving naturally. If I ever see two lines on a stick I think someone will have to slap me to make sure its not a dream. I just don't see it happening.

twinklestar2 Wed 01-May-13 18:51:07

Ditto red

resipsa Wed 01-May-13 19:30:54

winkle wine and thanks. You are not a loser, just someone who will truly appreciate her family once she has it.

twinklestar2 Wed 01-May-13 20:40:51

Had a cry with hubby. He says he feels positive because of the changes he's made over the past couple of months and we have to hold on to hope. I'm sure ill be fine in a few days because I have to be, hey?

twinklestar2 Wed 01-May-13 20:46:04

Res I feel like such a failure sad I know if you wait longer to have your baby then you appreciate them more but honestly I was already planning on how I'd bring them up and all the things I wanted to do them and what there bedrooms were going to look like, etc. I was prepared for the early mornings and sleepless nights. I'd seen so so so many friends and family members have their babies and I ached and longed for it to be me and picked up so many tips and hints that I couldn't wait to use on my own. And i waited patiently till i got married and now its been 2 years on tops of all those years where ive waited and wanted.

And now it feels like it was all for nothing. I just don't believe it's going to happen for me anymore.

RedRobin1 Wed 01-May-13 21:41:33

Oh winkle it's like you stole my thoughts. I have been through all of that with babies in the family thinking how I'd bring my own up and all the things I'd want to do with them. Like you say just don't know when that will happen for me! For us!

Crying helps doesn't it, but I just can't see an end to this sadness till I have a baby. I feel miserable 24/7. Hell you can tell by readin my posts - they have gone from hope to empty disappointment over the months.

twinklestar2 Wed 01-May-13 22:44:35

Big sigh. What can we do but carry on. But with a sinking feeling inside constantly.

twinklestar2 Wed 01-May-13 22:55:17

Was weechops on this thread with us previously? Cause I've just seen she got her BFP on the April thread.

twinklestar2 Wed 01-May-13 23:08:04

Oops just realised wee got her BFP at the beginning of April. Can't believe I didn't remember!

twinklestar2 Wed 01-May-13 23:08:23

Wish I could blame it on baby brain hey!

KerryJewels Thu 02-May-13 14:03:20

Someday.....btw I wonder what ever happened to Someday,haven't heard from her in awhile?What a perfect screen name...reminds me to have hope;)That's hard to come by in this line of work~I really hope a miracle happens for us all...very soon for those of you that have been trying so long....I was with my husband 13 years before we had my daughter,we never tried to prevent pregnancy..it just didn't happen until it was suppose to I guess.My grandfather died,the next month BFP.Then three years went by not really trying to prevent pregnancy and suddenly my father in law passed away..I bet you can figure out what happened next..BFP.So I guess it's all in sweet time..but I'm kind of mortified in thinking someone has to die so I can have a child..hope it doesn't have to be that way this time around..and TIME,that's a word that scares me-I don't have much of it left in the ttc businesssad

KerryJewels Thu 02-May-13 15:45:52

Oh and one more thing...I can't remember who gave the advice to hold your nose while you drink the grapefruit juice..but bravo!!!It really works!!!

Thingymajigs Thu 02-May-13 18:22:37

Glad it worked for you kerry. Most of your taste is actually smell so holding your nose works well.
Sorry to hear that she got you again red. sad This process is so deeply unfair.
I'm thinking about upping my game next month, (currently on 12dpo). It was a poor effort this time which definitely won't help. I'll draw up a plan of action for DP. grin I'm so glad I've got such an involved partner because it makes everything much easier and less awkward than it could be. He just laughs and then suggests more ideas. He's still refusing to give up his hot baths though.

Thingymajigs Thu 02-May-13 18:24:47

oh, no, sorry you're still waiting for AF, sorry red. Its tricky following this on my phone.

twinklestar2 Thu 02-May-13 22:31:46

Hopefully you won't need to up your game next month thingy smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now