BFP 2013

(793 Posts)
KerryJewels Thu 14-Mar-13 15:17:48

I was on a thread already..with my friends RedRobin1,wee,twinkle,Alex...but now I can't find hopefully they will find me!!I'm on my second round of Clomid TTC a third and final child.I have PCOS and one tube due to an eptopic so the trying part has not been so easy!!Just wanting to talk with others going through the same ordeal as me.Wanting to concieve and share the can be a long,difficult road.Hope to char with someone soon!!

twinklestar2 Thu 18-Apr-13 18:25:06

Could it be that implantation bleed we've all heard about?

KerryJewels Thu 18-Apr-13 18:47:52

Sounds like good news!!! Oh please let it besmile

RedRobin1 Thu 18-Apr-13 19:30:11

Fingers cross res its the good kind of red bleed.

I feel like lately thats all my posts have been doing - big fat moaning!
So I thought I'd share my weirdly horny dream last night blush It all started of with me and DH doing dtd, next thing I was having a three-some with my best mate and then it turned it a four-some with my best mate's DH. Oh dear lord! I will never be able to look them straight in the eye.

Oh and I had a +ve OPK yesterday and....funnily enough I slept after watching Bride Wars... so maybe that explains it hmm

Adsum Thu 18-Apr-13 22:21:22

Lol at red!!
That's so strange because I had a very inappropriate dream last night about a male friend of mine - we have quite a flirty relationship but I would never actually do anything - since the dream I have been feeling so guilty!!! It was quite a vivid dream... grin blush

twinklestar2 Thu 18-Apr-13 22:54:12

I always have rude dreams around OV!!

Adsum Fri 19-Apr-13 08:58:49

Oh no! Maybe have missed the dtd boat this month then?! Am only on cd7!!!

Thingymajigs Fri 19-Apr-13 14:28:31

oh, I hope that's implantation bleeding res. smile
I got a positive OPK today so we are matching this month red. My cycles are now dead on 28 days with ovulation on cd14 which makes charting much easier. This is my last go before going back to the doctor for more tests.

RedRobin1 Fri 19-Apr-13 16:38:14

Haha ads and *winkle good to know its not just me!

res any news? What cd are you on?

Yay I have a cycle buddy thingy grin

Feeling very desperate now to be a mum. Saw a mother and baby swimming session the other day at the gym. I was staring so wishfully I bet I looked like a paedo hmm so so so broody now. Just want to hold my own baby and give it endless cuddles and lots and lots of love.

twinklestar2 Sat 20-Apr-13 16:20:08

Me too red. I'm so jealous of anyone with a bump and on this lovey sunny day I keep thinking what I would be doing if I had a baby.

resipsa Sat 20-Apr-13 19:45:27

Hi guys. Hope you are all OK (aside from the obvious). I drafted a long post yesterday but lost it and didn't have the energy to redraft.

Thanks for your kind words after my last moan but it wasn't implantation bleeding, just AF arriving 2 days earlier than expected. My body has been less reliable this month than at any time since I began being aware of my cycles (circa Jan 2009!).

Gonna post and carry on with another to avoid yesterday's disaster.

resipsa Sat 20-Apr-13 19:50:50

Anyway, am now on Day 2 of my IVF stimulation drugs and feel like crap. Not sure if you lot will want to hear about the details. Let me know. I won't be offended if you don't cause the whole concept is a bit last resort and you might not want to read about it. I've dallied with the other threads devoted to it but they are WAY too intense.

The terror/delight is that I will know one way or the other if it's worked in the next 4 weeks. Ecstasy or deep depression guaranteed.

twinklestar2 Sat 20-Apr-13 22:06:58

Good luck res I really hope it works for you. No reason why it shouldn't. You've actually answered a question for me I've been meaning to ask. I was wondering how long the process takes. Good to hear its only a month.

KerryJewels Sun 21-Apr-13 12:24:06

Best of luck with IVF Res...I would like to hear about it.I take 50 mg of Clomid and it throws me through some hoops throughout the month.This last AF I was hurting so badly I thought my ovary might explode,which I'm sure is due to cysts.That probably explains why I'm not getting pregnant..but who knows.I'm very excited for you....

RedRobin1 Sun 21-Apr-13 16:39:55

res please tell me what your IVF journey is like. Like winkle I am amazed to know its as fast as having a miracle in a month. And yes you will have pure ecstasy and happiness in a month. PMA smile

Fingers crossed for you

WhenSheWasBadSheWasHopeful Sun 21-Apr-13 18:19:15

Delurking to say very best of luck res

MrsBri Sun 21-Apr-13 19:03:53

Me too...good luck res, I'll be keeping my fingers firmly crossed.

Thingymajigs Mon 22-Apr-13 07:52:54

Good luck res. smile

RedRobin1 Mon 22-Apr-13 22:57:48

I had a weird day. I had an overwhelming day at work and told one of my work colleagues about ttc woes.

My work colleague told me about their iui journey and It felt so good to talk to someone in real life.

I am hoping this month results in a no show from AF as always.

thingy kerry ads winkle how you guys doing?

I have my blood test for my thyroid check next week. Nothing else exciting in ttc life right now. Long stopped symptom spotting.

Just praying we all see two lines on a stick soon. Fingers crossed for us all.

KerryJewels Tue 23-Apr-13 15:33:59

Hi red!!On last day of Clomid pills(for this month)CD 10...Waiting till I'm a little closer to ovulation to start drinking the dreadful Grapefruit juice...A friend of mine just had a healthy baby boy yesterday,I'm very happy for her but it just made me long for my turn even more!! I do really want it to happen but have been thinking if it doesn't..maybe God knows something I don't....Best of luck to all my ttc buddiessmile

twinklestar2 Tue 23-Apr-13 22:51:08

Hey red, did opening up to someone in real life help? I have close friends and my sister that I speak to but they aren't going through the same thing so they can empathise but never understand.

CD27 here so AF/BFP due soon. Feel nothing about this process at the moment, have nothing left to feel it seems like.

resipsa Wed 24-Apr-13 07:44:22

Hi everyone. Hope all is OK. red it is good actually to talk, isn't it? I met someone with DS the same age as my DD on Fri who's in this boat & it's good to exchange RL words with someone who understands. My other friends who know about our TTC are either P, just delivered or don't want to be either & I do get a bit fed up if the "it'll happen, just relax, at least you have DS" platitudes before they quickly move on!

Two more birth announcements this week plus a whole email chain about how awful you feel in pregnancy!!!

auntiemoo Wed 24-Apr-13 08:19:15

Hi everyone. I've been lurking for a little while just checking in now and again. I've only been on this site a few times and most of it was a couple of years ago when I was taking clomid. I felt so crazy ten I needed a place to vent lol. I hope you don't mind me posting on here. Just to tell you all a little bit about me. DH and I have been ttc for almost 8 years. Well I say ttc for that long but I'm sure you understand that after a while DTD loses its appeal for a while so it's probably more like 5 years in reality. Like you all I'm still hoping for a bfp in 2013 and seem to have somewhat regained my determination a little. Have done the bbt/poas/ocd etc etc lol and now I have bitten the bullet and forked out another fortune on a CBFM. I'm only on the first cycle if usin it so will have to see how good it is and whether it works. DH and I have had all kinds of tests over the years but nothing "wrong" found and all results appear normal. Anyway I just wanted to wish all of you good luck and happy humping ;) I'll be hoping for BFP's for all of us very soon smile

KerryJewels Wed 24-Apr-13 15:14:53

Welcome auntiemoo..hopes and prayers for a BFP in 2013smile

twinklestar2 Wed 24-Apr-13 18:29:06

Welcome auntiemoo! 8 years, wow! I hope your get your long awaited BFP. Sorry if personal question but have the docs advised the next stage for you?

RedRobin1 Wed 24-Apr-13 19:13:45

Good luck with the clomid and hope grapefruit juice works for you kerry

res and winkle there are two kinds of RL people who I have confided in. 1-people who fell easily pregnant
2-people who struggled on their ttc journeys.

I have found the second group to be the most sympathetic. The first group like you say are either too obsessed with their pregnancies,babies or motherhood to give a crap about my ttc woes. So I haven't talked to them about it much. I find it easier to not share with them. At least then I don't hate them for not being sympathetic.

The second group of people has been surprisingly relieving to talk to. I feel so uplifted and feel like I am not the only one and their stories make me hope that one day I will have a baby.

I am on cd20 and have some twinges but nothing convincing. 4/5dpo.

I think now that I am coming closer to my self imposed deadline (another 3months) of ttc - I am going to give it my best shot the next 3 months. Would like to try out SMEP again for 2 months in a row! God help DH! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now