No April Fools on the April BFP Bus, we got cookies

(990 Posts)
padster75 Fri 08-Mar-13 06:31:56

Well I am dusting down the drivers seat and kick starting the April bus for those the BFP fairy missed on the lucky Mad March bus. Fingers crossed the destination for this one is 'Baby Central'.

TobyLerone Thu 25-Apr-13 08:29:43

Sometimes you see a faint line because that's what you so desperately want to see. Stupid eyes sad

I'll probably be joining you on the May bus later, ladies. AF due today and I'm crampy and just waiting.

MrsAVB Thu 25-Apr-13 09:06:34

Umm... BFP! Holy cow...

TobyLerone Thu 25-Apr-13 09:11:44

Congratulations!

Fairypants Thu 25-Apr-13 09:22:45

Congratulations mrsavb!!! That's really great news.
Sorry those got by the witch sad
I have another day of exhaustion and nausea but no BFP. Fun times.

marie456 Thu 25-Apr-13 10:24:13

Wowzers!! Congrats MrsAVB! You bring hope to the 30 plussers! Very exciting stuff!
8dpo and no symptoms here. Have been focussing on the gorgeous puppy we got last weekend though which has been a great distraction! Does anyone know how to start a new thread? I can't do it on my mobile and I think you have to start a new thread after you hit 40pages?

Sorelip Thu 25-Apr-13 10:38:12

Congratulations MrsAVB, that's wonderful!

gillywillywoo Thu 25-Apr-13 10:41:36

Sorry pixie and littlepinkfizz sad
I'm cd31 now.. 2 days late but I know I'm not going to get a bfp this month so just waiting for AF to arrive so I'll be seeing you on the may bus I'm sure of it. Lots of luck to you both for next month smilethanks

Congratulations mrsavb! Wonderful news we are all happy for you and a little bit envy winkgrin
You must be so excited thanksthanks

Updated list....

Passengers on board

BFPs so far:

Zeuxippe
sunshine2013
weechops
harry78
PistachioTruffle
Ganetgob
Alyssa1978
Sorelip
Lisbapalea
Penny31
Purplegeekygirl
Dutchyoriginal
MrsAVB

13 BFPs so far!!!!!!

Awaiting BFPs

Mortifiedadams ttc#2, cycle 1, bfp due 1st April
whiterose2011 ttc#1, cycle 6, bfp due 2nd April
Zeu ttc#2 cycle 2 bfp due 11th April
LondonSuperTrooper, ttc#2, Cycle 5, BFP due 14 April
Candlstickolder ttc#1, cycle 4, bfp due 16th April
mangomom ttc#2, cycle 1, BFP due 17 April
YorkshireTeaDrinker ttc#2,cycle18, BFP due 19th April
pumpkinsweetie ttc#5, cycle 2, BFP due 21st April
essie81 ttc#1, cycle 5, BFP due 22 April
BohoZenMummy ttc#2, cycle 1, BFP due 23rd April
gillywillywoo, ttc#1, cycle 2, BFP due 24th April
TobyLerone ttc#3, cycle5, bfp due 25th April
Fairypants ttc#3, cycle 1, bfp due 28th April
JellyBeanDavey ttc#1 Cycle #6 BFP due 28th April
Dogandbeth ttc#3, cycle 2, BFP due mid/end of april.
Thatssofunny ttc#1, cycle 3, BFP due 28th April
marie456 ttc#1 cycle 6 af/bf 29/30 April
Dowk31 ttc#1, cycle 4, bfp due 30th April
HogwartsIsHome ttc#?, cycle 1, BFP due?

TobyLerone Thu 25-Apr-13 10:44:02

I'll keep you updated, gilly, re our Saturday pact grin

gillywillywoo Thu 25-Apr-13 10:50:19

Yay Toby! grin
I will test if AF hasn't arrived but I think I'm having an abnormally long cycle.. Temp shot up a bit today which means I may have ovulated yesterday or day before and we haven't dtd at all in the last 5 days or so due to doing weird shifts at work so may have completely missed out this month and AF may not come for ages!
No idea though really.. This cycle has been messed up for me!

I'VE DONE A NEW THREAD BUT NOOOOO IDEA HOW TO LINK TO IT!?!

gillywillywoo Thu 25-Apr-13 10:53:41

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/1740808-The-last-passengers-on-the-April-BFP-bus-1-week-left-in-April-How-many-more-BFPs-can-we-get

"The last passengers on the April BFP bus! 1 week left in April... How many more BFPs can we get!?"

Find it! X

TobyLerone Thu 25-Apr-13 10:58:12

Congratulations mrsavb thanks
Sorry to hear the with got you littlepinkfizz & pixie and fx toblerone, it ain't over yet!
Hope this cycle hurries up for you gilly so you know either way. Think I'm suffering from an abnormally long cycle too as I'm cd 34 today, no sign of af and bfn Monday....

'witch' silly keypad

JellyBeanDavey Thu 25-Apr-13 16:43:35

Hey ladies,

Had my 21day bloods come back and I've got low progesterone sad and I'm going for an ultrasound Tuesday. I googled too which has made me feel low sad feel rubbish at the moment. I just want it sorted :/

gillywillywoo Thu 25-Apr-13 16:46:31

Hi jellybean.. Sorry to hear that.. What does it mean? What will they do to fix it?!
I registered at a new doc surgery closer to my house today (one Ive been going to up until now is on the other side of London from our old address)
I'm gonna see what happens next cycle and maybe go to the doctors the month after if things aren't normal... (Cycles have gone a bit wonky and I'm not even sure if I've ovulated this month)
Ps we have a new thread... Link is in one of the comments earlier today! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now