No April Fools on the April BFP Bus, we got cookies

(990 Posts)
padster75 Fri 08-Mar-13 06:31:56

Well I am dusting down the drivers seat and kick starting the April bus for those the BFP fairy missed on the lucky Mad March bus. Fingers crossed the destination for this one is 'Baby Central'.

padster75 Fri 15-Mar-13 13:33:56

Weechops you and I are definitely thinking along the same lines. I wont POAS until you do wink

MortifiedAdams Fri 15-Mar-13 13:58:13

Ive had a manic week at work, no awake time with dh for dtd-ing so I best preorder a seat on the May bus.....might manage a bit tonight but doubtful!

Anyone else get ovulation pain? I.dont want to feel that pain and not make it worth my while.

ELA88 Fri 15-Mar-13 16:00:16

Haha weechops that is the same as me! I started taking the evening primrose oil last week and am awaiting any signs of ov!! I'm in cd10 and def not poas this month until AF is proper late (fooled me this month starting 2 days late :-( fx to everyone!! April MUST be the month for us! Xxx

Bajas Fri 15-Mar-13 16:13:49

I'm cd 5 and Af just coming to an end but not going to even try and predict ov days at the minute with crazy cycles so as of tomorrow am dtd every 2 days come hell or high water. Determined April is going to be my month!

LondonSuperTrooper Fri 15-Mar-13 17:11:28

Hi, I need to board this bus after I was rudely thrown off the March one sad

Thanks for reminding me about EPO Ela - I need to re-start taking them for this cycle - CD1 today.

weechops Fri 15-Mar-13 19:43:54

Ela how rude of af to get your hopes up like that! Hmm well fx she stays well away this month.

Padster OK you are my poas buddy. And willpower boosterer smile no poas til April 5th (or maybe 4th if we can't hold out)

barebranches Fri 15-Mar-13 19:45:22

so im entering sex week... but so stressed at work... determined it will not get in the way!!! good luck everyone on the bus!!

Bajas Fri 15-Mar-13 20:32:07

barebranches nothing worse than work stress. Mine not a pleasant place to be at the minute either. Yet another reason the bfp would be a good thing- the maternity leave grin

ELA88 Fri 15-Mar-13 21:09:02

Haha bajas I was moaning about work today at work and someone said "just get pregnant! You can go on maternity leave then!" I'm trying!! It's just not that easy apparently! Xxx

barebranches Fri 15-Mar-13 21:13:32

def bajas... thats the plan!!!

chocoloulou33 Fri 15-Mar-13 21:24:22

Evening ladies. Have literally just sat down, what a day!!! Have worn my onesie all day 2day for comic relief. We all raised some money at the school. I got some strange looks walking to & from work!
Well cd13 I did an ov test 2day & it was -ve so think I'm gonna ov late like last month. Hope my cycles don't start getting rly long again. Dp working 2nite but will have to get busy 2moro night methinks x

Shoegal30 Sat 16-Mar-13 13:15:31

Hi guys I would love to join the bus too please as AF turned up last week - boo!

After a few months of unsuccessful TTC am positive this will be the month.

I am armed with baby dust and virgin mojitos for us all grin

Bajas Sat 16-Mar-13 17:52:21

Hi all and welcome new passengers. Having lovely lazy day, reading book by the fire (and ignoring my long to do list) while dh watches hours and hours of rugby.

Hope everyone else is having a lovely day.

Wardy17 Sat 16-Mar-13 18:18:23

Hi can I join please? I'm on the march bus too......

TTC #1 cycle 3 BFP due 31st march/1st April

Zeuxippe Sun 17-Mar-13 07:54:31

Hello to everyone and especially new people!

I wonder could someone do an updated stats list?

Just started the opks here - v exciting!

chocoloulou33 Sun 17-Mar-13 09:27:22

I can't update list on my phone sorry x
Got a +ve ov test yesterday so dtd last night may squeeze one more in 2nite but OH working nights does not make things easy! X

weechops Sun 17-Mar-13 11:33:10

Updated list smile

Chocoloulou33 ttc#2, cycle 7, bfp due 31st March/1st April
Wardy17 ttc#1, cycle 3, bfp due 31st March/1st April
Mortifiedadams ttc#2, cycle 1, bfp due 1st April
whiterose2011 ttc#1, cycle 6, bfp due 2nd April
Marie456 ttc#1, cycle 5, bfp due 3rd April
Deliasmithy 29, ttc#1, bfp due 4th April
Ela88 ttc#1, cycle 3, bfp due 4th April
Padster75 TTC 2, cycle 6, BFP due 5th April
weechops TTC #3 cycle 10 bfp due 5th April
Sunshine2013hopefully 1mc TTC #1 cycle 3 bfp/af due 6th april
barebranches ttc#1 cycle 3 bfp 6th april.
Springbells, Ttc #2, cycle 4, af/bfp due 6th April
ganetgob, ttc#1, cycle 3, bfp due on 7th April
PistachioTruffle, TTC #1, cycle 7, bfp due April 7(ish)
MrsTwinks ttc#1, cycle dont ask, BFP due april 8th
Zeu ttc #2 cycle 2 bfp due 11th April
SciencegeekGirl ttc #1, cycle 2, bfp due 13th April
Lisbapalea ttc#2, cycle 3, bfp due 14th April
Bajas ttc#1, cycle 7, bfp?
Dogandbeth ttc#3, cycle 2, BFP due mid/end of april.
Lyndsey90 ttc#1, cycle 10, BFP due some time in april.
Dutchyoriginal TTC#2, cycle 15, last AF 14/3, BFP due between 30/3 and 9/4 (cycles range between 16 and 26 days, last was 25, one before was 16)

Wardy17 Sun 17-Mar-13 11:46:01

Got my positive OPK this morning, dtd last night and will do again tonight, does it matter what time of day you do it, the OPK instructions say within 24/36 hours of getting a positive, does it matter when?

Zeuxippe Sun 17-Mar-13 17:11:22

Thanks for updating list weechops. Am only ever on my phone and rubbish at cutting and pasting on it!

wardy I'm doing sperm meets egg which says as soon as you get a positive dtd that day, the following day and the third day then have a day off and do it one last time on the fifth day! Hope that helps.

Zeuxippe Sun 17-Mar-13 17:12:50

I mean don't think time of day matters too much. I think the day after is the most crucial?

Wardy17 Sun 17-Mar-13 17:57:03

Thanks zeuxippe that's really helpful will give that a go

Just saw your thread title and wanted to wish you all luck because 14 years ago my DD was born on April 1st after nearly a year of TTC (plus 9 months obvs) - that year seemed like forever ! April 1st only April Fools day because people tried to move the new year to January, whereas some of us know it really starts in April with the springtime as it always did thanks
Shouldn't really be here as with DS(11) too we have our hands full - just popping by to wish you the all the luck of the season smile

sunflowered Sun 17-Mar-13 20:07:25

Hello ladies, can I also jump onto the April bus to shelter from the rain with you? I bring (slightly damp) biscuit biscuit - what a beautiful weekend it's been in this part of the world sad !

Sunflowered, ttc #1, cycle 3, I will not poas before bfp due 17/18 April

chocoloulou33 Sun 17-Mar-13 21:56:09

Hello all, good weekend? I am on my phone reading thru all posts etc as need to fill some time as I am currently laying with my legs up the wall lol! sorry if that was tmi gonna try help them swimmers as much as possible! I've had +opk yesterday & 2day & dtd both nights but that's first time in a week. So hoping its enough. Usually do it more but difficult when OH works nights.
juggling how lovely! What a nice story. Rly hope april is good luck. My bfp due on the 1st x
Welcome sun thanks for the biscuit amazing weather here too in rainy old kent, blimmin rubbish! X

Wardy17 Mon 18-Mar-13 08:46:16

Haha choc good luck I hope those swimmers made it!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now