Emmsys Weebles - moving to the Greenhouse for spring and summer!

(997 Posts)
4everhopeful Fri 08-Mar-13 00:09:16

Onwards and upwards lovelies... Bfp's, bumps, babies and young graduates, growing nicely back in the warmth of the greenhouse...

CurlyLikesShortShorts Mon 11-Mar-13 11:32:20

Thank you lovely cupcake for bringing me back to the thread. I wouldnt miss this moment for anything grin WELL DONE MOON YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BABY IN THERE grin

Right, I'm off to round up some cotton wool. 12 weeks down, 28 more to go smile

CurlyLikesShortShorts Mon 11-Mar-13 11:34:02

I bet he is being spoilt rotten and rightly so. Big snuggles for your gorgeous boy rumours

I feel like we should be giving each other high fives even though moon and mrmoon have done all the work grin

4everhopeful Mon 11-Mar-13 11:34:54

HOOOOOORAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beyond pleased! Words dont sum it up!!! grin Thank God! grin

Woo hoo!!!!!! Yippee!!! gringringringrin

I'm so pleased!!!!! I'm so relieved and so excited! smilesmilesmileCongratulations!!!!

mermaidspurse Mon 11-Mar-13 12:16:43

grin flippin fantastic that isgrin

Hello again Mermaid! Lovely to see you! grin

<lurks on phone at work>

moon grin grin ya beauty grin

Can't wait to hear all the details smile

cupcakefairy Mon 11-Mar-13 13:56:58

I feel like this is the day we've all been waiting for...as well as the day moon actually gives birth of course! It's AMAZING and we can't wait to share the rest of the journey with you! So what's the due date moon?? Tell us everything!

And curly, my pleasure..so lovely to have so many of the girls back together smilesmile and yes we should definitely all high five grin

moonmrs Mon 11-Mar-13 13:57:15

Sorry for the really short message, mobile internet reception was crap and had been trying for ages to send it! Sonographer was lovely, I didn't even have to ask because as soon as I walked she said I'll find baby and let you know as soon as I see him that everything's ok, and she found him in seconds. I was laughing, as he was jumping around, wriggling and waving! Laid there like an idiot crying blush Got 3 fab photos, still cant quite believe it!

Thank you all so so much for all your support, I really do appreciate it, it means a lot to know you have people willing it to happen.

I am sooooo happy grin

moonmrs Mon 11-Mar-13 13:58:14

Oh yes cupcake reminded me, I thought I was 12+3, scan puts me at 12+6, so due 17th September smile

CurlyLikesShortShorts Mon 11-Mar-13 14:03:00

moon this is going to get more and more real for you smile it is such fantastic news xxxx

Excited waves to ms mermaid grin

Neeko Mon 11-Mar-13 14:09:13

Oh September is a lovely time to have a baby. Windy Autumn walks and cosy cuddles with your baby. So, so happy for you. Bet you've looked at those scan pics from every conceivable angle. - twice! grin grin Congratulations xx

Hello to everyone ekaw

moonmrs Mon 11-Mar-13 14:18:29

Oh yes forgot another thing, I'm so excited my brain isn't working normally! Nuchal fold measurement was 1.4mm apparently in normal range? But wait to hear officially when combined with bloods taken today.

Yes neeko we've been admiring the photos all morning grin

Moon if you're anything like me the "lying there crying like an idiot" bit might happen more often. I cried through DD's 12 week scan, 20 week scan and 34 week scan. Cried when my waters broke and then when the midwife handed me my baby DD I cried for about 3 hours! smile

I'm sooooo pleased for you! grin

cupcakefairy Mon 11-Mar-13 15:01:06

Just so SO happy for you moon I bet you just can't believe it! It's FINALLY your time!! You can start telling people & even <whispers> buy some stuff! And the age difference between this babba & your nephew won't even be huge, even though it must've felt like the loooongest time to get pregnant. September is a fab due date, still nice & light in the evenings, & baby will be interacting more by Christmas..ooh it's all so exciting!!

moonmrs Mon 11-Mar-13 16:00:21

I really cant quite believe it, I keep staring at the picture with tears in my eyes and dh keeps saying it wont change you know! That's a good point, my nephew will be 2 in August, so a nice age difference and hopefully they'll be able to play together and cause mischief grin

monkeyisback Mon 11-Mar-13 16:33:37

Moon gringringrin Fantastic news! You must be so relieved and just thrilled to bits!!! I cannot tell you how happy I am for you grin It's really happening!

Love to you all, will try to come back with a longer post soon blush

Ahhhhhh moon you've made me cry now!!! Yes 1.4mm is perfect. Both my dd's were 1.4mm & ds was 1.6mm. Have they offered you blood tests too? I know lots of hospitals don't do them. So so so so happy for you lady.

Monkey!! smilegrin

Sorry moon just seen you had your bloods done today.

CurlyLikesShortShorts Mon 11-Mar-13 17:00:13

monkey yayyyyyyyy grin grin grin

BuddhaBelly Mon 11-Mar-13 17:57:53

Had a little lurk today as I knew moon was having her scan grin grin grin
Fantastic news, so very very pleased for you my lovely pregnant lady gringringrin

4everhopeful Mon 11-Mar-13 18:28:19

Just the most brilliant news! I knew this day would come for you moon! grin grin We've all been waiting for it with you! You are having a baby!!!! grin Goes to show you should ever give up hope! A lovely autumn baby! How lovely! You can really start believing, and planning, now! Just blummin fantastic! grin A joyous day for the Emmsys indeed! grin

Love the way everyone comes together for these super special occasions! Testament to how much we've all been willing this to happen for you moon lovely lady! grin

Big waves to mermaid for delurking! wink Hope you're doing ok buddha?! smile ......and Monkey!!!!! grin Great to 'see' you! grin Gotta be your time soon honey, I sincerly hope so,and hope all else is well in your world? xxx

High five moment to each of you lovelies! grin Been grinning to myself all day! Oh yep, and Moon think we've all been there sobbing with relief and joy and wonder at scans! You are definitely not alone! grin

Monkey! How lovely to see you! grin

Gracie x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now