Emmsys Weebles - moving to the Greenhouse for spring and summer!

(997 Posts)
4everhopeful Fri 08-Mar-13 00:09:16

Onwards and upwards lovelies... Bfp's, bumps, babies and young graduates, growing nicely back in the warmth of the greenhouse...

MrsKate Tue 30-Apr-13 21:38:42

Yeah to little moon boy gringringringringringringringrin congrats Hun glad everything was fine . It is a great moment I remembers jacks scans vividly still xxx

hurrah for moonboy and his feet. Right, moonmrs time to do some serious clothes shopping as that baby isn't going to get any smaller!

4ever yes, disappointing and I'm sure you will be very jealous of how close summer and dh are when you are home but you get some lovely time with your little boy on your own, which has to be worth having - as well as the rubbish food, sleep and midwives to help

neeko impressed on the weight thing - I really, really, really need to walk away from the chocolate...

Hello to everyone else - need to go. Brief bit of work and bed calling...

4everhopeful Wed 01-May-13 20:33:23

All good with scan today, little fella actually measuring bang on 50th percentile which is rather shocking! Summer was off the scale, am wondering if the 9days they put me forward in the early wks is right or not.. hmm All else good though, he was head down at 4D scan but back to breech now but plenty time to move, so all in all was hugely reassuring, that was until I stupidly drove into the back of someone on the way home.. blush angry Was at level crossing & barely moving so tho slammed brakes on, not a huge impact, my car worse, his a tiny dent & scratch on bumper, mine cracked number plate, scratched dented bumper, broken vw sign.. Baby moving loads thankfully, so should hopefully be ok but can't help feeling anxious now & shook up by it all, laying on sofa scared to move.. confused

Neeko Wed 01-May-13 21:39:11

oh 4ever sad You seem to have hiccup after hiccup sad The baby has the world's. best air bag but maybe phone the doc if you're worried. Good news about the scan though. Take care.

moonmrs Wed 01-May-13 21:39:43

Glad to hear all is well with your little man 4ever smile Hope you are feeling ok after your little bump, I imagine you're a bit shaken up but no harm done, and I'd say if he is moving about then he's absolutely fine and is wondering what all the fuss is about. Try not to worry too much, he's well cushioned in there. Hugs to you.

cupcakefairy Thu 02-May-13 08:59:47

Ah 4ever it's horrible having little bumps in the car, I've had a couple & always leaves me really shaken, even without a baby to think about! Hope you're ok. Amazing news about the scan though, seems you have a perfect little boy in there. What's the actual due date? Coming up so soon!

Tmi sorry but does anyone else use a mooncup? I just bought one & trying it for the first time today.. a bit weird!

cupcake yes - used to use one in the days before Mirena when I still had to have periods smile

It did feel a bit odd until I got used to it - hang in there, you'll get the hang of it and it has to be better for the environment

Hurrah for sunny Bank holidays - hope you all enjoy the weekend

Neeko Fri 03-May-13 20:20:50

Cupcake No mooncup here but watching with interest for how you go as I am a fortune in sanitary stuff due to copper coil very l-o-n-g periods.

Hello to everyone else.

moonmrs Sat 04-May-13 21:47:38

I've been shopping today! Bought a lovely pink and black floral maxi dress from Wallis, in my usual size, non maternity, but flowy and drapes in all the right place smile it looks pretty good! Also treated myself to a few tops in mothercare, and got some over the bump jeans online in the week. Still can't quite believe I'm here saying all this grin

Hope you're all having good weekends and enjoying the sunshine.

moonmrs Sat 04-May-13 21:48:03

Sorry meant to say, obviously the dress is for the wedding in 2 weeks time.

Neeko Sun 05-May-13 11:58:50

Well done Moon. Another momentous step smile

moonmrs Mon 06-May-13 20:44:47

Hope everyone's had a good weekend, can't believe how sunny its been, hopefully this is a sign of a good summer on its way hmm Its very quiet on here.

4ever hope you're ok after the bump?

And how are you holding up mrskate? Very conscious that the thread recently has been about my happy news when it all must feel so raw and sad to you, I hope you don't think I'm being insensitive, I forget sometimes when I'm lost in feeling happy. I know it must feel horrible, I remember the countless times on here when I always felt like it'd never be me. Hang on in there and shout if you need us.

MrsKate Mon 06-May-13 21:59:47

Hi moon
Don't ever feel you can't put how you feel and what you are doing.
I want to share your happiness . We have all been through mc (some more than once). I need some good news feeling bit down overall but plus side I've lost a stone on my distraction diet

CloudOfStarlings Tue 07-May-13 20:47:04

Hello ladies, it's me cupcake.. just thought it was time for a change...been less than fond of the twee-ness of my nn for ages!

I'm undecided about the mooncup.. on the 3rd day I was definitely more positive about it but still just feels very weird and I'm a bit confused about going out and emptying it in public etc...but overall I think definitely a good buy and will try it for another couple of months to see what I reckon.

moon yay you for maternity clothes shopping gringrin that's so exciting. We're definitely going to need a bump pic from you at some point grin...you too 4ever! (And you sabs though I have had the privilege of seeing your lovely bump on Instagram!)

mrsk so sorry you're low...I can't remember if you said you're back on the ADs or not? Hope you're ok and getting lots of support. Excellent that weight loss has been a side effect! smile

Everyone else ok? Has anyone heard from blue? hmm She's unusually quiet..

Neeko Wed 08-May-13 22:09:06

Happy new name Cloud

Rumours Thu 09-May-13 07:20:30

Love the new name. cloud smile

moonmrs Thu 09-May-13 20:40:22

I thought we had a new recruit when I saw clouds name! Like it though smile Well the wedding is next Saturday, so maybe a bump picture may appear after then!

mrskate thank you for being so lovely, I know its hard. Well done on the weight loss, I went totally the other way after my mcs and ate far too much crap, just hope you're looking after yourself.

4ever I'm worried we haven't heard from you in a while, hope you're ok?

And rumours you're quiet too, hope all is well in your world.

My little man has been very active this week! They are definite kicks now, its weird! I'm sure he jumps on my bladder for fun, he was awake nearly allllll last night hmm Is it normal to have a clicky lower back? Its been achey for ages now which I guess is normal (and have had back problems in the past anyway), but every time I sit on the toilet (sorry tmi) it clicks, and every time I get up in the morning from the sitting position on the bed it clicks multiple times. Not painful as such but more concerned its doing some damage?

CloudOfStarlings Tue 14-May-13 09:03:43

Where is everyone?? Been so quiet here.. I too am a bit concerned about 4ever.. are you ok lady?

moon no experience of clicky back but I did have terrible sciatica in both my (successful) pregnancies, these babies play havoc with your back! Hope your midwife can reassure you but I'm sure it wouldn't be causing damage, the pelvic bones are just a lot looser during pregnancy. Lush that you're getting loads of proper kicks now!

neeko and others..how's the weight loss coming along?? I had 2.25lbs off last wk so v pleased.. 6.25lbs to go to my target weight though I am SO fed up with not being able to have biscuits with my tea during the week! Planning cakes for the boys' birthdays though so diet out of the window then!!

I'm off for my mmr jab this morning cos of this measles outbreak in wales & I never had the mmr confused scared.

Rumours Tue 14-May-13 13:14:56

Hello lovelies smile, I have been lurking but there's not much to lurk at lately. Hope you're all ok.

4ever clock in please, I need to know you're ok lovely.

cloud I've put on a few pound since losing a stone but I've been major comfort eating, which I am allowing myself.

It's been getting quite no very stressful lately. Dh has taken the momentus decision to step down a work, and we couldn't be happier smile. He's realised how hard things are, ad he can't cope with the stress at home and at work. I'm very proud of him, as he's a workaholic and this is a big step for him. He will be home more (still full time) and can leave work, at work!

Got to go, the boys are having their bloods taken today to look at their chromosomes.

Ps check everyone and give us an update so I have something to view when lurking grin

Rumours Tue 14-May-13 13:15:50

Check in!!! That was meant to say

Neeko Tue 14-May-13 13:42:24

Hello. I'm here to give Rumours something to lurk at! No, seriously, I've been exam marking recently which is why I've been so quiet. Finished it last night and posted it off today. Phew!

Rumours So impressed by your DH. Bet it's a big sigh of relief all round. Hope the boys get on ok today.

Cloud nice new name and well done on your weight loss. I have lost 6lbs so far which I'm pleased about. We go on hols 7 weeks today so hoping for another few before then.

Moon Have you been to the wedding yet? If so, how was the dress? Can't help with the pain but can advise you not to always carry the baby on the same hip as I've just started at the chiropractor due to pain from doing exactly that!

Hope everyone else is well.

4everhopeful Tue 14-May-13 15:53:06

Hello lovelies! Bless you worrying! I'm clocking in as requested rumours wink all ok here! Been busy as usual, don't know when i get to just stop & chill like the big pregnant lady I am!?! Summer got accepted for her pre school in sept which is grin but also sad! Going for afternoons so we still get our morning snuggles, she has enough change to contend with with her lil bro's imminent arrival! Diabetes monitoring & diet going well, saw midwife last wk & she's so happy with me she doesn't want to see me again for another 5wks, which is great not to be tied to loads of extra apts as first feared! smile Fingers xd all else well, just under 9wks to go, am an countdown & started packing bag & washing his teeny newborn clothes! smile <melt> Its flown this time! Also made investment purchase for expanding brood a super kingsize 6ft bed! Oh the comfort, the s p a c e! grin So that's me...!

How about y'all?! It has been soooo quiet on here!

Moon how was the wedding? How far are you now? Must be lovely feeling lots of nice reassuring movements! As for the clickety back, as the others said all your ligaments stretch so much its inevitable! My spd is just affecting my pubic bone and coxis mainly but its pretty excruciating by the end of the evening, Ive got restless legs too, its no joke, I can barely move by bedtime! Wouldn't have it any other way though, eternally grateful, as I know you are! grin

Cloud love the new name! (Though will always see all things cupcake related and still think of you!) Good luck with the mmr! Been thinking of you with the awful outbreak in Wales.. Ouch, hate jabs, putting off my whooping cough jab til after Summers birthday! Well done on the weight loss as well lovely! My diabetes diet is going out the window on Summers birthday too! grin

Talking of which - it must be LBMs Babybelles this week I think?! Got a random email from her yest, not sure it was actually for me! Let us know when BBs birthday is though chick!?!

Mls too thinking about it? Its that busy birthday season eh? Another thing keeping me busy, planning madames party and cake! Off to London zoo on Friday too, think I'm more excited than her! grin

Rumours fantastic that DH is stepping back from work a bit, much needed extra support for you will surely make a more happy chilled rumourshouse! grin Think i missed the bit where you lost a stone! So envy I'm a huge heffa! Hope your little soldiers were brave boys giving their bloods bless 'em... interesting about chromosome link...

Yay to finishing marking neeko! You work too hard... Oooew to chiropractor, they scare me, bit rough for me, gimme a gentle massage anyday! smile Right better go, Summers got her bath sponge to clear up the yogurt she just dropped on the carpet... agh!

Rumours Tue 14-May-13 16:59:09

Lurk thanks

4everhopeful Tue 14-May-13 17:39:34

Sumfink to lurk for now rumours wink nice to see a little spurt of activity on here smile

4everhopeful Tue 14-May-13 17:42:08

Oh and for *cupcake* cloud i will post a bump pic tomorrow when at pc smile

Need the list too cos 4 graduates birthdays in next 2 wks & pregnancy brain just ain't gonna let me remember!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now