Joint webchat with Conservative and Labour housing minister and shadow housing minister, MONDAY 2 MARCH 1pm x

ClearBlue Trials in 2013

(4 Posts)
MrsBri Sat 02-Mar-13 08:41:59

I did it last year and got pregnant 2nd trial cycle.

As I went on holiday in early pregnancy and couldn't collect my wee for a week they told me to stop collecting completely, as that was the wee they were most interested in, so I didn't get my vouchers. Humph!!

Only do if your DH / DP doesn't mind a fridge full of wee!

Pipbin Fri 01-Mar-13 22:26:09

Hi, I did it last year.

There was a thread for woman who were doing them. I was lucky, I got sent the CBFM and loads of sticks. Some women seemed to get sent the digital OPK sticks.

I had to collect a sample of wee every morning and stick it in a box in the fridge until I had 2 weeks worth and then send it off along with a chart of all the DTD, AF and the like.

The upside was that I got free use of a CBFM for three months, and they sent me 3 pg tests each month. I didn't conceive, but if you did then they give you £25 worth of vouchers. If you didn't then they gave you a whole load of OPK sticks.

It was a faff, but not too bad.

toffee01 Thu 28-Feb-13 14:34:23

is it free?

TeamCee Thu 28-Feb-13 12:04:59

Hello,
Is anyone doing the ClearBlue fertility monitor trial starting this next cycle? Or has anyone done them previously and know whether its worthwhile?

Cheers

TC.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now