Implantation probs

(4 Posts)
purplechocolate Sun 24-Feb-13 20:47:49

Evening ladies.

I am going to chat with my GP this week but whilst it is on my mind, I just wanted to see if anyone else has similar issues to myself...

I am pretty sure I am having problems with the implantation part of early pregnancy. I know I have had one chemical pregnancy and strongly suspect that I have had 2 more in the 6 months we have been trying for LO 2. I have a luteal phase of about 10 days usually, but this last month I had on off very light bleeding for a week from about 7 days post OV. It seemed to stop completely last night only for it to turn in to full on AF this morning. Up until today I had sore boobs and very bloated tummy (exactly the same as with confirmed chemical pregnancy).

I had one other cycle before xmas which was pretty much exactly the same. So, possibly just rogue cycles but instinct tells me I conceived but lost it very early on. Even if I wasn't PG, they were very odd cycles which I want to discuss with doc in any case.

So, just wondering really if anyone has had implantation issues and whether it is treatable?

TIA

Scootagal Sun 24-Feb-13 22:30:49

Hiya
Afraid I don't have any advice - but I think I had two chemical pregnancies too. I had a full week of positive tests two months in a row and then nothing sad So just wanted to say hi and will be looking out for any advice too! Good luck smile

WhenSheWasBadSheWasHopeful Sun 24-Feb-13 23:08:57

Hi purple I had three chemical pregnancies last year. They suck and I'm really sorry to hear about yours.

I don't know if this will help you or not but I am pregnant now <almost 5 weeks so stupidly early days>. I took soy isoflavones the cycle I got pregnant. It is meant to give a stronger egg / stronger ovulation.

Anyway I got a strong positive at 9dpo so I think it really helped implantation.

Best of luck.

purplechocolate Mon 25-Feb-13 10:54:24

Thank you and sorry to hear about all your chemical pregnancies. Emotionally, they are such a rollercoaster.

I hadnt heard of soy before so will read up! Very best of health for your pg WSWBSWH xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now