The Elderberry Sausage Wangers (thread 5) and the hunt for immaculate conception - a frightfully good thread for the over-30s TTC their first baby.

(1000 Posts)
Bunnygirlie Sun 24-Feb-13 09:01:10

Our new home, hope we will all be very unhappy here and leave soon ;-)

i had a positive yesterday but hadnt posted!

Hang on a sec, is this 2 BFPs in as many minutes!!??

Wowsers!

Congrats!!

<faints>

Thunderbuns Mon 25-Feb-13 14:24:16

OMG!! Congratulations ladies!!! Wonderful news. How are you both feeling?

its a bit unreal! didnt want to say too much as its such early days but hard not to!

twinklestar2 Mon 25-Feb-13 15:12:36

Congratulations ladies!

happylass Mon 25-Feb-13 15:39:59

Waaaaaaha at last! Congrats ladies. This is the start of things to come, I just knew this thread was going to be a lucky one! grin

navis176 Mon 25-Feb-13 16:21:15

woo! how exciting! fx for everyone else now grin

Thank you x thanks

Mother & Fairy I am over the MOON for you! Can we have BFP pics? It's starting Elderberries... here comes the rush!

MotherOfCleo Mon 25-Feb-13 16:41:31

yay, congrats fairy it doesnt feel real does it! I just hope the line gets darker over the next few days, I wont believe it till I actually miss my AF if that makes sense.

MotherOfCleo Mon 25-Feb-13 16:42:40

I feel fine, slight cramps but nothing like AF. I'll take one for you tomorrow grin

Aquarius1 Mon 25-Feb-13 16:52:43

Finally!!! gringrin Very exciting - hope its the start of the bfp season.....

Mother for all us secret symptom spotters out there let us know if/what you've noticed. I am SO pleased for you. What did OH say/do?

Ooh and Boodle will now have to think about trying the progesterone cream for herself... your 'experiment' clearly worked!!

janey1234 Mon 25-Feb-13 17:22:56

Oh hooray!!! I can't help myself but still have to keep an eye on you all - and suddenly we've got two BFP's! Hoorah! Ladies, when you feel up to it please do come us, but for the moment enjoy - and dont stress about how dark the line is or isn't, or how long it takes to get darker, mine was really pale and took fricking ages quite a while to get darker...

Yay! Congratulations for the BFPs (see us graduates do still lurk quietly to see how you're all getting on) the last time we had a rush of BFPs there were about 5 at once so fingers crossed this is just the start of things to come. Best of luck to you all and hope to see you all on the graduates thread soon.

Pipbin Mon 25-Feb-13 17:45:10

Wooot Two BFPs in the space of two minutes!!

We hadn't had any in ages. These things happen in threes. Who is next?

I'm on 12 DPO here and have had no spotting so far, which is unheard of for me. I'm not going to test until Saturday though.

I feel utterly rubbish at the minute but I've got a chest infection and a rotten cold so that's why! V v tired so having something to eat and then getting into bed.

I did 2 tests as I was scared the first one was wrong! X

Not sure how to post a pic from my phone! X

fairy don't think you can from your phone (you have to go to your profile and add it there not directly in the thread). The alternative is to post on canyouseealine.com and then put the link to it in this thread

And hope you're feeling better soon

Whoop whoop!! Congrats to the BFPers!!

I'm happier tonight. Nothing obvious in my results (low testosterone but still within acceptable) and nothing showing for DP, and after 14 cycles of trying the GP was happy to refer us to the fertility clinic at the hospital. She said we should get an appointment letter in the next 4 weeks and the appointment should be within 4 months so with any luck we'll see the fertility experts just before I turn 34 (in June)! smile. Then I can rant at them about my short LP and irregular periods etc. The gp said I'll have an ultrasound at that point as well. So now I can calm down knowing there's nothing I can do but DTD until June!!!

MotherOfCleo Mon 25-Feb-13 18:28:36

haha merkin I've not had much to be honest, the main thing I can think of is I had loads of spots in my hairline, very odd and manky and totally unheard of, had some backache too but not enough to make me think anything of it. Slight cramps but more like upset tummy cramps than AF cramps, I've been peeing more but that's bacause I've made an effort to drink more. smile

I dont know if the progesterone cream and the extra vits helped but Im just grateful that I finally got 2 lines wink grin

purple and janey how far gone are you guys now? Once I dare to believe I'm diffed I may venture over and say hi. currently in denial

MotherOfCleo Mon 25-Feb-13 18:30:33

oh an my OH sprang out of bed like a speing lamb then said 'well its not a very dark line is it' so very helpful! Men huh.

Hope you're better soon fairy

Rache1S Mon 25-Feb-13 18:31:32

What's this, what's this, what's this? 2 BFP's? Hurrah at last!

Huge congratulations to you both. What wonderful news!

Fairy and Mother I hope to see you both very soon moaning and whingeing about everything on the graduates thread. grin

This thread is not accepting new messages.