Have i been overworking the husband ??? upset TTC

(5 Posts)
startoftheroad Fri 22-Feb-13 10:45:17

hi all

ok so we have been at it like rabbits tryingt o concieve for only a couple of months now and hey presto ... the last few days poor old hubby has lost his mojo so to speak :-( bless his heart ....

has this happened to anyone else ??

worried sad

Fallenangle Fri 22-Feb-13 10:49:31

Try timing your rabbiting to around ovulation time. You could put him on rations the rest of the month (make it fun though) so he is raring to go at the right time.

startoftheroad Fri 22-Feb-13 10:52:57

the first couple of months i was trying to work out my ovulation time and now it has settled down - i worked out it was wed / thurs / fri this week ... all of which so far have come to no avail .... he feels crappy about it - im worried something is wrong ....

Fallenangle Fri 22-Feb-13 11:22:10

He may pressured to perform iysm. May well take months to conceive so try not to make it a high stakes act. You could even try erm, adjusting the day you say you ovulated forward a few days so he doesn't feel pressured at the actual time as he will think the time as passed.

startoftheroad Mon 25-Feb-13 12:09:44

many thanks ladies ....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now