I need some help please

(11 Posts)
HavingALittleFaithBaby Tue 12-Feb-13 10:29:54

Sorry to hear you're bleeding - see how it goes. No problem re advice - I was here TTC for a long time before I got pregnant so I'm always happy to help! Hope it's your month soon smile

babyrose Tue 12-Feb-13 10:22:57

Af just turned up but only very light, will just wait and see what happens now.

* when & having* thanks for your help and good luck to you both.

I will be back next month with more no doubt

WhenSheWasBadSheWasHopeful Tue 12-Feb-13 09:43:28

If you can wait till thurs that would be best. Sorry the symptoms have gone. I always try and ignore symptoms as my body seems to manufacture them during the 2ww.
Best of luck.

babyrose Tue 12-Feb-13 09:22:10

Thanks, I think I'm just getting my hopes up now, don't have sore boobs anymore and af will arrive shortly sad

HavingALittleFaithBaby Tue 12-Feb-13 08:44:19

You're really best testing on Thursday itself. You'll get a clearer result.

babyrose Tue 12-Feb-13 08:05:31

Thanks ladies due af on thurs. When do u think the best time to test would be, today is 13dpo.

I'm so confused, I've never had this feeling before and just hoping it was something exciting!

WhenSheWasBadSheWasHopeful Mon 11-Feb-13 22:17:38

Hi baby sorry but I don't really know what is going on.

Will be hopeful and say implantation and you are just testing too early.

HavingALittleFaithBaby Mon 11-Feb-13 22:12:44

If you're only about 11dpo, it's likely you're simply testing too early. When is AF due?

babyrose Mon 11-Feb-13 21:02:27

Thanks bear

Bearface Mon 11-Feb-13 20:51:52

Not sure babyrose. Implantation?

Bump smile

babyrose Mon 11-Feb-13 19:44:43

I had some ovulation symptoms on day 12, then 5dpo for four nights I had cramp/pressure on my uterus and one of those nites it was quite intense. Sun night there I started getting cramp (11 dpo) and also today.
I tested today and got a bfn, so if im not pg what was the strange cramp/pressure feeling I was getting after ovulation?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now