Faint line

(15 Posts)
nearlymumofone Tue 12-Feb-13 23:11:05

congrats! I was just about to add my 'faint line' is also asleep upstairs.

neontetra Tue 12-Feb-13 17:14:40

I'm just on the way to get my faint line from nursery. Congrats!

almostanotherday Tue 12-Feb-13 17:12:10

My very faint line is 10 soon smile

supergreenuk Tue 12-Feb-13 17:05:40

Brings back memories. Faint lines and clear blue digital. It was around this time too. Mine was born Oct 26th

supergreenuk Tue 12-Feb-13 17:03:09

Love those digital ones. Awesome news hehe.

BeaWheesht Tue 12-Feb-13 16:56:48

Yay! Congratulations! No way I could've waited 48 hours either grin

Thanks for all your replies. 'Havingalittlefaithbaby' - no it wasn't a digital test, just the two line one.

I couldn't wait 48 hours - sorry - did a clearblue digital test today which says 'Pregnant' 1-2 weeks!! Due approx 20th October 2013!!!!

OMG!!!!!! :-)

Soph80 Mon 11-Feb-13 21:57:59

crossing my fingers for you xxx

BeaWheesht Mon 11-Feb-13 21:55:21

I'd say you are pregnant, like others have said wait and test again in 48 hrs,

Fwiw I waited the 5 minutes with one test and was chucking it in the bin when I saw the most feint line ever - dd is 2 now grin

cece Mon 11-Feb-13 21:54:11

My faint line is asleep upstairs at the moment.

HavingALittleFaithBaby Mon 11-Feb-13 21:49:17

Was the 'not pregnant' a digital test? The Superdrug ones are very sensitive whereas most digital are not sensitive. I'd test again with concentrated urine. I would say you probably are pregnant and the one test just isn't sensitive enough to show it yet smile

Hi,
Many thanks for the advice. I am already taking the pregnacare vits, many thanks.

CruCru Mon 11-Feb-13 15:52:23

In the meantime, make sure you take a pregnancy multivitamin with folic acid and vitamin D.

CruCru Mon 11-Feb-13 15:51:03

Wait two days and then test. It sounds inconclusive but it is unusual to get a false positive. My IVF clinic ask us to test a week later than our periods are due.

Also, test first thing in the morning.

Hi,
I have done 4 pregnancy tests this morning! The Clearblue one came up the line going across and down at the same time (pregnant), but then fixed on just the line across - not pregnant? Then did 2 from Superdrug (early ones) and both came up with a faint line on each one to say I was pregnant and finally did one last one with another company and that said 'Not pregnant'. So, am I pregnant then??!! My period was due over the weekend and hasn't appeared, my boobs are alittle tender and my last period was Jan 13th. Any thoughts???
Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now