Going Mad

(12 Posts)
Soph80 Wed 13-Feb-13 20:19:55

coffee even. Sorry I'm getting all the food items confused x

Soph80 Wed 13-Feb-13 20:19:17

Thats really sad cookie, really feel for you xxx

cookielove Wed 13-Feb-13 19:00:01

Oh no coffee that is a shame, fingers crossed that it all turns out alright, or at least that you find yourself in the right place to get this sorted and have a baby that sticks smile

coffeeandwalnut Tue 12-Feb-13 09:57:33

Well here we are again, started with cramping yesterday afternoon by the time I got back from work the bleeding had started. I'm booked in at the EPU on Friday (earliest they could see me). I'm just so disappointed, sad, upset that its happened again. I feel like we will never get there. I suppose the only thing being we will be referred to the reoccurent miscarriage department so hopefully there will be some reason why this continues to happen.

cookielove Sat 09-Feb-13 21:39:21

smile good luck

SpanishLady Sat 09-Feb-13 10:26:21

Fx coffee

coffeeandwalnut Sat 09-Feb-13 07:49:56

I did & BFP shock trying not be be really scared, thinking positive thoughts and hoping like mad it's third time lucky and it sticks x

cookielove Fri 08-Feb-13 23:14:32

Hey coffee did you do a test?

kd83 Fri 08-Feb-13 13:05:24

I know how you both feel. AF was due last Sat (28 cycle) but sometime can be 35 days so could be tomorrow. no real symptoms of AF yet tho so have bought a test and stashed it in the bathroom cupboard. trying to ignore it until at least sunday if AF doesnt come then will test I think. its very hard to be patient. thank god i have work to try and take my mind off it.

coffeeandwalnut Fri 08-Feb-13 13:01:47

Thanks cookie, just been to boots will test tonight when I'm at home.

cookielove Thu 07-Feb-13 21:29:42

I know that feeling, not sure what to say but it's nice to know that someone is out there listening reading smile

If it were me i would have tested about 4 times already, but then i have no will power blush

coffeeandwalnut Thu 07-Feb-13 14:31:33

So AF was due on Sunday/Monday still not arrived but I'm yet to test. Cycles are between 31-34 days but the last 3 months all have been bang on at 31 days. I've had 2 MCs the last was March 2012, I've got lower back pain and mild on/off cramping I also had a weird dizzy spell at work on Tuesday and -I'm shattered all the time. I'll be just so devastated if its a BFN or I get the BFP and things go wrong again. I have a test in the house from last time but its out of date and I'm sitting here trying to work going slightly crazy, thinking should I shouldn't I maybe I'll buy one tomorrow and test tomorrow night or Saturday morning if AF still hasn't arrived.

Sorry for the long post just wanted to get it off my chest- haven't even told DH I'm late! confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now