February Bus full, maybe we talk too much to shag?

(575 Posts)

Can't believe it's the second thread already!!

Haylebop12 Fri 08-Feb-13 22:24:15

Sorry to hear your news lyndsey take it easy.

sambrads that's how mine started. Second line after a few mins then got quicker and quicker. Didn't get a definite BFP until day AF was due.

wardy notso FX AF stays away for you!

queen glad you've had a lovely birthday smile

notsoold Fri 08-Feb-13 22:26:29

Wardy....I really don't know what to say....
For myself as I don't have any symptoms and a neg Frer I assumed that somehow ov delayed and I missed my chance this monthsad
Hope you have better luck than me! Fx for you....xxx

Wardy17 Fri 08-Feb-13 22:31:13

Yeah your probably right I'm just clinging onto hope!!

notsoold Fri 08-Feb-13 22:38:59

Sorry wardy...I didn't mean that...once I take age into account that is when I lose hope for myself. I am 41 and had a mmc and a cp since april 12. Everybody is different and you might do much better than me!! But ttc and af every cycle is a bitch isn't it???
Are you going to test again??? I don'tknow when I should test....

Wardy17 Fri 08-Feb-13 22:44:39

I agree with you I think an FRER would pick something up on the day of AF if I was upduffed!! I think I will test Sunday/Monday if I haven't come on by then. I honestly thought I would find ttc enjoyable but the wait is hard work. Are you due today???

notsoold Fri 08-Feb-13 22:57:02

Thanks Hayle!!!!
Wardy I am due today or tomorrow it always varies.....
I have ic and might test in few days time...
Do you have af symptoms??? I don't at all!!!

Wardy17 Fri 08-Feb-13 23:03:01

I had some light ones a couple of days ago but now they've gone!!! Don't know what to think

QueenofClean Sat 09-Feb-13 07:18:31

When's the earliest I can test, AF not due till Thursday or Friday and DH& I are getting impatient.

Hi Queen, if you have IC's test as much as you want. I would say maybe wait until Wednesday uf you can hold off that long smile good luck x

QueenofClean Sat 09-Feb-13 09:08:50

Loves what's ic's?

Haylebop12 Sat 09-Feb-13 09:44:53

Internet cheapies.

I used those until AF was officially late and then used the more expensive ones.

2RedEars Sat 09-Feb-13 10:13:19

Hi all can I squeeze on this busy bus please. Was due AF between 4th-11th feb this is due to my cycles still settling after coming off the pill last Aug. Dtd every other to cover both weeks. Had pinching pains & cramps all this week, going to the loo loads (could be cos of the cold weather) yesterday thought Af was on the way cd31 but was very light brown & nothing really since, don't feel bloated but stomach is hard?! Don't wont to get my hopes & Poas just yet maybe leave til I'm officially late on Monday?? Any advice ladies?

QueenofClean Sat 09-Feb-13 10:18:29

Oh right thanks.

Hayle your parcel arrived this morning smile

Feeling tired & hungry tbh. No symptoms apart from that but to early I guess. I really don't think we have been lucky this month sad

navis176 Sat 09-Feb-13 11:41:21

Hi RedEars - have you got any ICs? If so, have a cheeky poas to see!!

Queen - I'd wait til Tues or Weds...although obviously I don't follow own advice because poas this morning (11dpo) - bfn and all the signs that af is on the way - so now I'm deeply depressed sad

2RedEars Sat 09-Feb-13 12:59:17

Thanks navis, just had really Af pains while getting some shopping in M&S so walked home got on the loo.. Nothing! Just told dh what's been going on & he said test, (I've got a fr test in cupboard) might have to wait til tomorrow morning to test gone to the far to many times today to get a proper result (I'm being v. brave aren't?! :-) ) . Whenever I've Poas lately when I think I'm late my Af comes within a few days, like she wants me to test then comes along away!

2RedEars Sat 09-Feb-13 13:00:18

*gone to the loo!!

BookWormery Sat 09-Feb-13 14:19:15

Had loads of (what i think is) ovulation pain last night cd15, more than ever before. Couldn't DTD yesterday but did on Sun, Tues and Weds. Just attempted to jump on DP but he's obviously not in the mood and suggested it was time I shaved 'down there'. PRICK!! Wondering if I want to TTC with this imbecile at all right now

BookWormery Sat 09-Feb-13 14:19:59

Sorry, had to rant.

2RedEars Sat 09-Feb-13 14:31:17

Oh book poor u, sounds like uve done enough dtd, next time he wants to get giggy with u, throw the comment back to him... That's what I do :-)

BookWormery Sat 09-Feb-13 14:38:01

I did just suggest he get a penis extension.

2RedEars Sat 09-Feb-13 15:05:06

Lol now got laughter pains not Af pains!!

2RedEars Sat 09-Feb-13 15:06:25

Is burping a early pg symptom being doing lots of that today too???

QueenofClean Sat 09-Feb-13 17:20:47

Book - that's a shame. lol @ penis extension tho.

Not sure about burping as a symptom tbh.

I have spotty skin which I never have is that a sign? I should know being I'm ttc3 but never had spotty skin before!

so tired too.

Wardy17 Sat 09-Feb-13 20:21:50

Still no AF, nipples look darker and I'm feeling extremely tired. POAS this morning not with fmu and got BFN. Do you think I still don't have enough hormone to tell? Is that possible the day after you are due? I tested with a 10miu

Springbells Sat 09-Feb-13 20:42:14

Wardy - in the same position, no af, despite cramps, and late. Fmu gave bfn. Also used 10miu. I'm guessing I'm not pg, as surely it would have been picked up by now? Either way, only looking at a lovely glass of wine, as don't want to risk it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now