February Bus full, maybe we talk too much to shag?

(575 Posts)

Can't believe it's the second thread already!!

Springbells Tue 12-Feb-13 14:29:21

Wards - same as you, day 37. Truly fed up too, just kinda wish af would hurry up so I can get back to normal and get on with next cycle.

Mother - sounds good! As for the rest, no idea, but maybe your noticing the effort your body's putting in to ovulating this month! (See? I have no idea and make a complete guess grin)

MotherOfCleo Tue 12-Feb-13 15:13:24

spring I love the logical approach! grin

Motherofcleo I have felt sick around ovulation the last couple of months. Baffled me too but apparently its those pesky hormones.
Wardy and spring I'm sorry you're still in limbo. I had one long 38 day cycle when I'd been off the pill for a few months which I think may have been because I didn't ovulate. I'm not sure though. I got my hopes up too. not that I've done that any other month, oh no I really hope you're both late cos you up duffed!

Wardy17 Tue 12-Feb-13 16:37:58

Thanks quiet, do you know why it takes longer for your period to arrive if you haven't ovulated? My boobs are achey this afternoon not sore to touch but just an on off ache!

Do you know what I dont know, a quick google has told me nothing. I want to say something like the womb lining builds up and up and finally has to result in a period even though there's no egg to come out with it. But I have no idea really.
Sorry I can't be more helpful. Maybe someone else with a proper idea will come along soon.

Wardy17 Tue 12-Feb-13 17:36:36

Thanks Quiet - I think this is what has happened to me this month sad just hope AF arrives soon so I can start afresh

You never know wardy. Give it a few days and if no af go to docs for blood test.

Wardy17 Tue 12-Feb-13 18:21:28

Just called my docs if I book an apt the doctor won't give me a blood test I have to book another apt for a later date

Can you get the nurse to do a blood test? I dunno how long it takes results to come back for pregnancy test though. Maybe you can book docs appt for after results are back?

okavango Wed 13-Feb-13 07:27:39

morning all. Hope that today brings some answers for wardy and clean. I am still 2 days early but have to test today because I have acupuncture. bfn on an ic. is it worth getting a frer?

Springbells Wed 13-Feb-13 08:15:30

Right, well at least that answers that one! I'm off the feb bus, the witch showed herself this morning. Little disappointed but kinda glad I can move on from the waiting! Keeping everything crossed for those still waiting, we need some more bfps!

Wardy - keeping absolutely everything crossed for you, hang in there.

Wardy17 Wed 13-Feb-13 08:18:48

Oh spring sorry AF got you but glad you don't have to keep waiting anymore. Thanks for thinking of me. Still no sign of the witch FX!! X

Springbells Wed 13-Feb-13 10:42:15

Wardy, thank you. Will be lurking on this thread looking out for some good news x

sambrads Wed 13-Feb-13 12:07:40

hey ladies havent been on in ages.

i am on day 35 and still no AF but defo not preggers as i have alot of BFN sad
On sunday night i was woke up with terrible cramping and pressure in my bits and it was the worst pain i have ever had before any of my periods. i was sure AF would have arrived by now but nothing. im soooooo fed up and pissed off and if OH asks me to stop stressing one more time i am gonna hit him !!!!
how are you not ment to stress?
wardy really feel ur pain as im in the same boat.
hope to see some more BFP soon and hope everyone is ok

Wardy17 Wed 13-Feb-13 13:17:03

I'm getting lots of BFNs too sad just want AF to hurry up and arrive now. Are you sure it could be that you don't have high enough levels of the hormone yet?

sambrads Wed 13-Feb-13 13:33:02

i dont think i would get a BFP now do you fee hopeful? its so hard to know i have heard and read so many things i realy dont have a cue what to think. I have felt like AF was coming but dont now confused but im sure it wi come. i used a first response and im sure that would tell you. I aways got a BFP the day i was due AF so dont think this time would be any different.

how are you feeling?

Hormones change all the time ladies, sometimes it can take weeks for your hormones to be strong enough to detect it a bfp. I have my fingers crossed for all of you on the bus x

Wardy17 Wed 13-Feb-13 14:37:00

sam I felt like AF was coming too I was really bloated and moody but now I don't feel like anything really not AF or pg. I thought I was having some pg symptoms but not now. I have been reading to much really about people not getting BFP until 1 week or 2 weeks late but if I really think I have had too many BFNs if AF hasn't arrived by Friday I am off to docs for a blood test! Do you have any symptoms at all? X

sambrads Wed 13-Feb-13 15:22:36

i have just read back over my last post and realised i have not put one L into my words lol very strange LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL grin

ward i had every symptom my boobs were so sore i couldnt bare to touch them was sick and just didnt feel right at all. On sunday night I was really scared didnt know what to think. Google is a scary thing to have i have read that many things my head is pickled. I think the more i want AF to arrive now the longer it wont but i cant hep stressing.
I dont feel anything at all now just stil very bloated i look about 6 months pregnant. I hate wanting to be pregnant so bad and its only my first month of TTC. I had fertility issues before and i hope there not coming back.
sorry for being such a moan just fed up now. sad

love thank you grin

Wardy17 Wed 13-Feb-13 15:43:21

Your not a moan at all!!! I feel exactly the same are you going to POAS again? Or speak to doc?

navis176 Wed 13-Feb-13 17:27:33

I'm out - good luck to those of you still waiting....

sambrads Wed 13-Feb-13 18:12:13

I tested again this morning and BFN dont know why i bother but have oads of IC so not costing much.
If AF doesnt come by weekend i will go to the GP on monday just to see what they say probably cant do much.
are you gonna see GP?

Wardy17 Wed 13-Feb-13 18:35:48

I called and spoke to doc on the phone he said I have to wait 2 weeks before they would do a blood test!! More waiting for me then!!

Ladies I need some advice, today I noticed that I had clear stringy cm does this mean I could be ovulating now? I'm on day 38 today with no AF since 07/01! What do you think?

BookWormery Wed 13-Feb-13 19:05:30

Bloody hell wardy you must be tearing your hair out!!

Wardy17 Wed 13-Feb-13 19:12:01

You could say that book!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now