Out with the OPKs, ban the body temping; here's Just Shagging thread 14!

(1000 Posts)
Rockchick1984 Sat 02-Feb-13 00:04:55

Ladies, Fred title says it all; we are the ones who shag as much as our men can cope with in order to get upduffed without the stress of scientific whatnots!

Fred rules (copied from previous Fred)

1. Thou shalt shag as much as humanly possible in order to get upduffed.
2. Thou shalt not partake of OPKs, temping, or charting.
3. Thou shalt keep symptom spotting to a minimum.
4. Thou shalt share and with your fredmates where needed.

JSing lingo;

ERTD = Evil Red Tide of Dooooooommmmmmm. Or AF to most others.

Pant snot = Egg white cervical mucus.

Doing a kitten = Getting upduffed soon after joining (warning: may induce in other posters).

Viroid = This is you, dear poster. This is from the first JS thread when someone tried to type 'ladies' and it autocorrected to 'Viroids' - so there you go!

POAS = Pee On A Stick (of the pregnancy detecting kind, not from a tree). Also known as PIAR (Pee In A Ramekin - cos we're posh birds innit). Or PIATLH (Tea light holder) PIAWG (Wine glass) or anything else you care to pee in!

Shagging like something = JSing like a teenage nymphomaniac.

Giving a hooya = Giving a much needed slap to a fellow poster in danger of slipping into ttc obsession.

Contraband = Of COURSE none of us EVER partake of any silly opk's or temp charting. They are Contraband

The link to Part 13 is here

The link to the latest grads thread is here

Happy shagging shaggers

cookielove Mon 22-Apr-13 20:04:11

Hello hello hello smile

humpty dh has just taken an extra interest in this to. He keeps telling me things I already know, but I don't want to discourage him so I try sound very interested and smile lots wink

He's also been commenting in my baby shows shock

essie congrats on the move grin worse part about moving is the packing. We moved into a 1st floor flat 2 years ago on one of the hottest days of the year. God I hated those stairs! !!

I am in cd30 with no signs of ertd, need a hooya as I am starting to feel hopeful smile

cookie there's a v gentle hooya for ya, with fx! How long is your cycle usually?

essie sorry about the ERTD, but massive YAY for your new pad! BFPs on pee sticks as a wallpaper pattern? wink

I have THE RAGE today - no reason, usually this is PMS symptom, but not due for two weeks. Was happy and content at lunchtime, am like a bear with a sore head now - NOTHING is right (you know that 'WHY IS THE AIR ALL IN MY FACE' feeling of PMS - yeah, that). Grrrrrrrr.

cookielove Mon 22-Apr-13 20:38:22

Thanks Humpty

My cycle length is usually 25-28, last month I was 23 and before that 40, before that 37. I tested on cd 25 it was bfn. So holding out for hopefully a week. Fx I don't crack under the pressure caused by me

coffeewineandchocolate Mon 22-Apr-13 20:40:26

Dh did good. He's used to pmt- i had it permanently on the implant. Now he's just happy its just once a month!

Ertd is here with force so consoling myself with rubbish foods-no wine tho as dh is working away and I'm on toddler duty :-(

Glad the move went well Essie. Sounds like you deserve a big glass of wine!

Cookie, when are you going to poas?

cookielove Mon 22-Apr-13 21:00:06

coffee if I can hold out till cd 40 I will be amazed then but lets face it, that's not gonna happen so hopefully Friday smile

lil1ady Mon 22-Apr-13 22:59:11

Well it seems a few of us are symptom spotting waiting to poas so fx for some bfps!grin

And if sexy crime dreams are the way forward I'm off to have me some!

Night folks x

Morning lads - I have an unusual symptom to add: falling down the stairs onto the tube platform. That's totally part of early pregnancy, right? Being a MASSIVE PLONKER? hmm

Luckily, just bruised knees (and pride), and some very lovely people helped me up. smile
Holiday tomorrow - YAY!

MrsAVB Tue 23-Apr-13 13:19:39

Hi all,
humpty I know what you mean about THE RAGE! And the raging seems so rational at the time you're doing it! Eg. "WHY have you bought MORE peppers when there are ALREADY some in the FRIDGE!"
No sexy crime dreams last night I'm afraid. And today and tomorrow are going to be spent trying to avoid spoilers on the last episode of Broadchurch as I'm not going to be able to watch it til at least tomorrow eve and you have been warned re. my rage
humpty hope you're ok after stairs fall- I fell down the escalator to the tube a couple of years back during rush hour and not one person stopped to help me. And then a couple of weeks later, a button pinged off my coat and bounced down the stairs and a very gallant young man ran down and picked it up and gave it to me...
I just treated myself to a Starbucks latte and choc bar (interview day and birthday!), and now am shaking from the caffeine, having given up all except morning cuppa for the last couple of weeks... Grr!
Xxx

essie81 Tue 23-Apr-13 13:38:24

Happy Brithday MrsAVB! Have some flowers and wine and oooohh, new smiley, must use it, here have a Birthday/ St George's Day dragon as well!

Humpty, you poor thing, hope you are ok. Glad nice people scraped you up off the floor. I have a fat lip too so we can be battered buddies. I got mine being headbutted by a horse unicorn. All my own fault! Love the pee sticks wall paper idea, one room does have some pretty gross wallpaper so this would be an improvement!

Fx for everyone in 2ww/due to piar soon. I am sure there is going to be a bfp among us soon. It won't be me I'm afraid as ERTD still in residence so we've got to get on it again soon. Just worked out this is cycle 6 for me. I am going to make an effort to pay attention to what my body is doing this cycle to try and work out when I ov.

The weather is amazing here today, hope everyone else has sunshine. xx

lil1ady Tue 23-Apr-13 18:34:05

Oh Humpty you poor thing! hope your pride it didn't hurt too much.

Happy birthday mrsavb hope the interview went well. new job could be a gd birthday present. I know what u mean about the coffee..me and my friend have named it the coffee shakes... we have a little Shakey movement to GI with it and everything insanity...early preg symptom too right?

Well according to my app ertd due today but hasn't shown her face yet so I'm foolishly starting to get a bit hopeful. still set on not p'ing in ANYTHING until Saturday tho. Might need some help with that! helps I have no hpts at home...yet!

Minion Tue 23-Apr-13 19:45:58

All symptoms except sore nips gone gone gone. Reckon I'm out this month for sure. Though this morning I did go to work feeling like I've eaten a mouth full of pennies. Hooya needed. Stat.
Bit gutted actually, found out today that the job I interviewed for on Friday, a girl who I alerted to the job has gone for it. She actually used to do a smaller version of it before she became crew, the role has grown, and she left cause there was no career prospects to it back then.
When I told her of the role she wasn't sure of it as it would mean going backwards but she's only bloody gone for it.. Grrr. I'm jst hoping they saw my potential. Plus she's not that good at selling but I think she knows that as she said to our manager that day 'I may try out for it but I can't go up against minion. I wouldn't stand a chance'.
She's a mate so I don't wish her bad, but I wish me good, more....
That's to ice is it?
Hope everyone's had a lovely sunny day today and synchro pees are being setup around the country x

cookielove Tue 23-Apr-13 21:26:57

Hello all,

Minion I hope you get it, and not the other lady smile

Humpty oh no, hope you get all spolit after your fall. Something similar happened to me as a teenager in Spain, in a clothes shop. Que lots of lovely old ladies looking down at me, me looking up at them quite baffled (they must have thought I was conncussed, I just don't speak Spanish blush )

I'm out ERTD got me today sad

lil1ady Tue 23-Apr-13 21:50:03

Ah sorry the witch got u cookie at least the waiting is over and onto the next round!

fc for the job minion sounds like you may have the edge on her, particularly if she was there and left. who knows but I'm crossing everything for you.

Thanks lovelies. Happy Birthday Mrs AVB and hope the interview went well!
Minion hope you get the job not the other girl - that would be good karma and only fair. Also fx for you, the bad taste is a good sign, apparently.
cookie sorry you're out again, poor lovely. You should start a new Fred - get the shiny new Fred BFP dust.
No more symptoms here apart from ability to trip over thin air but I am being ridiculously forgetful and distracted - keep typing word totally wrong (not typos, just mind wandering mid-word, like 'PFB' for 'BFP') - prob excitement for HOLIDAY WHICH STARTS TOMORROW!
Am being v pampered by DH (who goes a bit headless when I'm sick) who has made me put feet up, brought me pizza, put ice on my knees and generally been an angel. No rage today! I think I knocked it out of me when I fell...
Right, shall maybe check in over the week, but over and out (mainly) for now. MASSIVE BFP fx for you all - will bring back some Italian sticky bean dust. xx

essie81 Wed 24-Apr-13 09:04:58

Oh Humpty have an AMAZING holiday!

Fx for all the job interviews ladies too.

Still no broadband at home and the man came yesterday to set it up and there was some problem so it won't be working til next week! Sob! So I am having to log in at work (naughty).

I'm on a girls weekend away this weekend which has the potential to be a bit wild so I'm trying to get some sleep in the bank this week as I'm useless without enough sleep.

Sorry you are out cookie, fx for lol and minion.

Happy Weds everyone. xx

AQuarkTooFar Wed 24-Apr-13 15:47:43

1 day late.........

essie81 Wed 24-Apr-13 16:49:29

When are you going to piar? Fx for you!

MrsAVB Wed 24-Apr-13 17:31:19

Hey y'all.
Am gutted I missed the my birthday st George's dragon emoticon yesterday, boo!
We neeeeeed some BFPs ladies! I want to see some peeing action!
I am not hopeful re. yesterday's interview as they said they were hoping to let people know today. Rubbish. So really hoping there's a small chance I'm preggers. minion when will you hear about your job? Karma definitely means you should get it, FX. humpty, have an amazing holiday and shag shag shag!
Xxx

Minion Wed 24-Apr-13 19:56:44

Hi all,
I think I'll find out maybe end of this week/early next. Still nervous but what's meant to be, will be I guess.

frogchops Wed 24-Apr-13 20:23:05

Delurking to frogmarch quark to the nearest ramekin!!
Also, in other news as I forget how long its been since I waffled in this thread ....had a private scan 3 weeks ago which revealed that bfp has become an actual Baby boy! Scan next week to confirm. Come on shag capers, work ur magic!

AQuarkTooFar Wed 24-Apr-13 22:55:37

False alarm girls! ERTD has shown up with avengance. Just when I thought I was getting the hang of this reading my body thing! Kind of glad in a way as my due date would have been christmas dayish and i dont think i would have liked that! Thanks for stopping by frog, lovely to hear all is well!

minion keeping my fingers crossed for you on the job!

Who is next in the que for bfp//ertd this month?

lil1ady Wed 24-Apr-13 23:05:14

Sorry about the false alarm quark 2 days late here.....no symptoms other than the ones I'm imagining though so I'm thinking my body is just screwing with me again for a laugh. as long as I don't get another 7 week ertd I shan't be too upset. as minion says what will be....

congrats frog ahh a baby boy. now you can start seriously thinking of names!

hi to everyone else waves

See you all in a week girls - I want to come home to loads of BFPs please <stern look> so get those capes on. I will be packing mine right now...
xxx

Minion Thu 25-Apr-13 09:00:16

Still no news on the job front yet, but PMA and all that. In other news the sore boobs and feeling of fullness (down there) is back, feels like I'm going to come on any minute now, but every time I get a cramp..nothing.
It's very frustrating. 5 more days till the arrival of ERTD so I'm playing the agonising waiting game.
Minion out. A'ight.

MrsAVB Thu 25-Apr-13 09:04:20

Err... I was naughty and POAS this morning. And umm... BFP! Holy cow...
Xxx

This thread is not accepting new messages.