Rainbow babies. Remembering our angels, riding the rollercoaster and hoping for little rainbows and sunshine.

(1000 Posts)
Little9 Thu 31-Jan-13 20:17:09

An angel in the book of life wrote down our babies births. And whispered as she closed the book...too beautiful for this earth.

Fingers crossed for rainbows and BFPs for everyone!

Babyh200 Wed 24-Apr-13 10:47:42

Morning ladies

Fan: Good luck with the scan xxxx

Blizy: Sorry your AF came its so bloody unfair......I'm thinking of you and hoping your luck changes soon

Poglol: An amazing achievement for SANDS from your friend. FX your AF stays away xxxx

Littlestar: I hope the memorial service goes ok. Sorry your DH not keen on going. People grieve in different ways.....I'm sure he will be there to support you xxxx

More to follow:

Babyh200 Wed 24-Apr-13 11:28:42

Whatever: Your friend from Sands has been on my mind. How is she doing? Hope your ok too xxxxx

Rainbox: Almost 25 weeks for you! Hope your feeling a bit better. Thinking of you as Dexters 1st birthday approaches. Sorry to hear you don't get much out of the counselling. I found its taught me how to handle people in RL and to stop me building a resentment towards people who've all but forgotten about my gorgeous boy sad Is there any other therapy available you might find helpful? xxxxxx

Kliene: Just to say I'm thinking of you and hope your ok.......lots of love xxx

Green: I havent reached the first anniversary of 'A's death yet it must have been an incredibly tough few weeks for you. Hopefully spring is finally in the air and your bump is growing well xxxxxxxx

Apologies if ive missed anyone.

My little girl was up all night with an ear infection and my DH on nights. I finally went back to work yesterday I have been on Mat Leave, then sick leave and then holidays. Im only doing 2 days this week but I couldnt go in today because 'J' unwell.

I met my sils baby at the wkend thought I was ok but came home and had a good old cry once my DH went to work. I'm really pleased for them but it reminded me what Ive
lost.....'Why my baby' ? Sometimes I feel so sorry for myself and I know how lucky am at the same time........ Maybe its the build up to the scan on Monday I'm 11+2 and waiting for it all 2 go wrong. Im convinced they're gonna give me that look again and I don't know how I'm gonna cope if they do.

Hope everyone else is doing ok

Thinking of us all xxxxxxx

The scan went ok even though she didn't show me the screen enough. I'm 12 weeks 3 days so 13 weeks on sunday. That gives me the EDD of 1st Nov.

blizy I'm so sorry AF has arrived the f-ing bitch! I hope your ok?

greengoose Wed 24-Apr-13 16:46:53

Just popping on to check on FAN, relieved all is well, but a bit crap the sonographer didn't give you a good look! Is it 20wks for your next one now?

Wonderful news fan grin Sorry the sonographer wasn't great - were you at QA? I found them a bit rubbish - I had scans every 2 weeks towards the end with H and even though I saw the same person 3 times in a row she still asked why I was having extra scans! Could they find a reason for the spotting? Could it be the fibroids? How is dh now? Lots of love xx

Blizy angry to AF pitching up. I'm sorry lovely xx

Totally understandable scan fears babyh xxx Well done you for seeing your sil baby - it's so hard isn't it. Did you manage to enjoy US at all? My sands friend baby is doing well still in scbu but managing small periods of breathing on his own. Must be so scary for her though.

Rainbox sorry you're having a tough time lovely. Small steps you'll get there my friend xx

Got to go - H is crying and so unsettled with an ear infection. One thing after another! Cant believe my middle baby should have been 20 months old tomorrow - she would have been so gorgeous and toddler-y sad

Sorry not to name check all xxxx

lemonsherbet Thu 25-Apr-13 08:02:25

Fan glad the scan went well was looking out for your news. Are they going to give you anymore scans between now and the 20 week one?

whatever glad your SANDS friends baby is holding their own. Been thinking about them.

babyh well done for seeing your SIL baby. I always found family members having babies more difficult than friends if that means anything.

I am a bit upset my cat died yesterday was 8 years old. Think it was because he was such a source of comfort for me when our son died. He would let me cuddle and cry into him. Am so upset, you would think it was a relative.

Sorry not to name check more. Hope everyone is doing OK.

Star0909 Thu 25-Apr-13 10:35:06

Hi Lemon I'm so sorry to hear about your cat, I too am an animal lover and they really are part of the family and it is so hard to say goodbye.

Fan good news about the scan.

Sorry not to name check all xx

Star0909 Thu 25-Apr-13 11:30:40

Ps-I have name changed from "LittleStar" so as not to get confused with Little

blizy Thu 25-Apr-13 11:33:08

Fan, I'm so glad all was well with the scan.

Lemon, so sorry about your cat, I would be devestated if my Alfie cat died. Hope you are ok. X

Rainbox, how are you holding up, my lovely?

Wtw, poor Holly hope she is better soon. X

mumalah Thu 25-Apr-13 23:07:06

HI everyone , sorry i haven't posted for a while, but i have been reading ! I had a call from the correners saying he is adamant my sons death was natural causes. They are going to proceed tomorrow, so i have a final death certificate. I am not attending this, i was in tears on phone. But i am still going to put in a complaint to my local surgery and hospital, i owe that to my son. I'm convinced ,I haven't conceived through all this stress, and may well of developed baby block ! Life is so unfair> I went to a dear friends funeral yesterday, it was sad but beautiful, but just bought back emotions. She was only 45 xxx

mumalah Thu 25-Apr-13 23:18:30

Fan So pleased to hear good news of your scanxxx
lemon sorry to hear about your loss xxx

mumulah so sorry about your friend, 45 is really no age is it.

wtw yeah it was at QA, she was a bit ditsy, didn't really take much notice of my fibroids, she was nice and sympathic but what I really wanted her to say straight away was there's a nice strong heartbeat. Hopefully won't have her again.

Next scan is at 20 weeks, might have one before if the consultant isn't happy that my fibroids were not mapped properly.

Had a right panic this morning, I have a pain on the right side of my womb, I rung my midwife and she was so lovely told me its ligament pain and to take it easy. Also if I start to bleed or the pain gets worse I'm to ring back straight away and she will get me in for a scan. Also she says if I feel too anxious this afternoon to ring her and she'll come by with the doppler and check the heartbeat for me.

lemon so sorry to hear about your cat, they are so precious.

On this night two years ago I gave birth to my PFB, she was golden, beautiful, looked just like her Daddy. I miss her every minute of the day and night. Tonight at 2.58am is her time, when she entered this world, never to experience anything. I love you baby girl, my darling Fi.

blizy Fri 26-Apr-13 19:23:38

Fan, huge hugs to you and your perfect little Fi. X I,will be thinking of you tomorrow and light a candle for Ophelia. X. I,hope the day passes gently for you. Do you have anything planned?

Razzdazz Fri 26-Apr-13 21:16:03

Sending love to you and your husband fan, god bless your sleeping angel xx

Star0909 Fri 26-Apr-13 23:01:53

Thinking of you Fan and of Fi xxx

fan thinking of Fi tonight, and her little sibling - grown with such love. xx

mumalah so sorry to hear that news from the coroner. I would also be devastated. Do PM me if you would like a sounding board on making your complaint. There are various ways of doing this to make a difference.

All - whether waiting for your rainbows to arrive or not, please never doubt that you are all wonderful mothers. You would not be here, living out your love for your children, if you were not fantastic mothers. And yes, there is fear, but there will always be that, but love will always transcend fear. xx

Thinking of you, dh and of course darling Fi, your golden haired girl, on her 2nd birthday fan I hope the day is a gentle as it can be xxx

greengoose Sat 27-Apr-13 08:03:01

Fan, Fi sounds so beautiful. I will think of your family today, and hope it is gentle on you. X

RainboxFX Sat 27-Apr-13 08:37:37

Thinking of Fan, and Fi. Perfect golden haired girl, loved and missed x x

poglol Sat 27-Apr-13 08:53:56

Thinking of you fan.

Thinking of you too kleine. Hope you are OK.

Thinking of you fan on your gorgeous Ophelia's 2nd birthday. Big hugs for you and yours. X

blizy Sat 27-Apr-13 10:54:29

Happy 2nd birthday to the perfect, precious golden Ophelia.

Fan, I hope you are ok. You were my waking thought today. Much love sent to you, dh, Fi. Xxx

KleinePoppet Sat 27-Apr-13 17:16:25

fan sending you and DH much love today on Fi's second birthday. Thinking of your beautiful golden-haired girl xxxx

Babyh200 Sat 27-Apr-13 18:14:45

Fan: I hope the day is passing by gently. Thinking of your gorgeous golden haired Fi and wishing she was here with you and your DH on her 2nd birthday xxxx

This thread is not accepting new messages.