Could this be a sign of pregnancy, this early??

(6 Posts)

Hi, we've been TTC for many years and have had various treatment. We were considering IVF, as that's the only option for unexplained infertility.

I have quite sore boobs at the moment, and it's a week since I ovulated. Is this too early to be a sign?

Oh and I've had a bit of light cramping, like I'm due on and a bit of back ache. I've never had back ache before!

I don't want to raise my hopes too much, but you've got to like in hope. smile

flirtymary Thu 31-Jan-13 15:30:31

I've had these symptoms and been convinced I was pregnant and not been so....I've also had them and actually turned out to be pregnant.

But 2 out of 3 of my PGs the test has been my first symptom....

Not much help am I?

It is really hard going waiting to test, I know.

Superdrug own brand early test should work 4 days before AF, i.e. 3 days from now with FMU.

I hope you get a BFP

Thank you. smile I've thought I was PG before as I felt sick, but never had these symptoms. I know I'm probubly not, but it's hard not to get a bit excited. I have my daughters birthday party to organise so hopfully it should take my mind off it.

flirtymary Thu 31-Jan-13 20:22:26

It is so hard when you desperately want a positive isn't it?

On the MC thread I read they refer to dog days rather than normal days because they seem to last 7 times as long when you are waiting.

Fingers crossed for you.

Thank you. smile I like that saying, dog days. They certainly are!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now