Magical mystical march bus..... Let's get them bfp's

(1000 Posts)
setayharas Wed 30-Jan-13 18:13:07

So after ungracefully falling off the back of the February bus iv hijacked another decorated it with fairy lights and stocked it full of cream soda and oreo biscuits.

Here hoping march brings some much needed sunshine and all the bfps!!

Setayharas ttc1 cycle4 bfp due at some point

Blondie276 Sat 16-Mar-13 14:28:16

Hi all,
Now 5dpo and feel totally normal.
Does anyone know when any symptoms would start?
I'm guessing after implantation ( so after 6dpo at earliest?)
Would welcome thoughts as even already I'm almost willing myself to feel a twinge here or there. Our heads play cruel tricks! Blimey if out OHs saw the conversations we have on here they would think we have all lost the plot!!!!

Wardy17 Sat 16-Mar-13 14:51:52

chocoloulou I'm the same as you, haven ov'd yet, think I possibly will this weekend. AF due around 31st march.

Dasie Sat 16-Mar-13 15:39:17

I'm 4/5dpo and I've have had a 'tense' bloated feeling in my abdomen for the last couple of days and also had episodes of nausea, but... I'm currently working night shifts so extreme tiredness does sometimes make me feel a bit sickly hmm

Goddamn you 2ww!!

smile

Blondie276 Sat 16-Mar-13 18:28:19

Sorry to post again- however despite my earlier post I have this afternoon got slight cramps and really thick White cm.
Is this normal?
AF isn't due for another week atleast and I normally only get cramps the day before it's due.
Feel fine otherwise. Any thoughts from anyone please!

BabyFaker Sat 16-Mar-13 18:51:37

Blondie - cm could be anything. Infection. Or uterus opening up in prep for OV or AF.

Blondie276 Sat 16-Mar-13 23:27:14

Thanks babyfaker. I ov 6 days ago and AF isn't due for another 8 days so not sure. Don't think it's an infection as (sorry- tmi coming up....) it's not got an odour or 'lumpy'.
Unusual amount of really thick White mucus and I've had cramps all day. Was kind of hopeful might be implanation cramps/ mucus plug!
MUST NOT GET MY HOPES UP!
I think I just need to get some patience and accept only time will tell <frustrating!>

BabyFaker Sat 16-Mar-13 23:38:33

Since TTC I have noticed loads of things I wouldn't have usually have! And definitely more things down there! Fx for you. I am symptom spotting too smile

dondon33 Sun 17-Mar-13 08:23:26

Another who's 6dpo. I agree with you Baby there's lots I notice now that I didn't before ttc - I'm currently feeling nauseous but not in a morning sickness kind of way, I don't know confused kind of just a quick wave of it then its gone.
Sore boobs from ov went away but since yesterday have returned sad
I'm also, since yesterday, getting something of a bubbling feeling deep in my pelvis, it's not gas - tmi blush]- lets just say when I expel whatever gas I have, the bubbling is still there. I'm sure I remember this feeling in very early preg with dc2 but I'm probably just making myself paranoid.
Hmmm time will tell x

Dasie I had that bloated feeling last month quite soon after ov and lots of dtd, I now put it down to the spermies having a swimming party in there. gl and fx hope it's a positive sign for you.

Wardy17 Sun 17-Mar-13 09:05:33

Got my smiley face this morning smile better crack on with dtd!! Does anyone else wonder that after sex all the sperm just comes out and it must be impossible to get pg. I lie there for 20 mins after but still when I get up it all trickles out (sorry tmi)

BabyFaker Sun 17-Mar-13 10:16:13

Yay Wardy - get shagging!

Good luck dondon!

My temps have come crashing down the last two days and at 8dpo today I'm expecting AF over the next couple of days.

Wardy17 Sun 17-Mar-13 11:47:43

OPK instructions say have sex within the next 24/36 hours, in guessing it doesn't matter when? Like what time of the day? Dtd last night and will again today and tomorrow.

Hey everyone, haven't been on for ages! Congrats for all the bfp. I got a very clear positive on the opk in thurs morning and we dtd we'd, thurs and fri. I felt like I had ovulation pain thurs eve. Didn't dtd sat as dh not feeling well and can't dtd tonight as having friends over. Do you think we've got. A chance?
Another potential issue is my day21 blood showed that I didn't ovulate last month so I'm really hoping it was a blip and not something wrong.

honey86 Sun 17-Mar-13 16:06:43

oohh fx wardy x

JellyBeanDavey Sun 17-Mar-13 20:44:30

Wardy I have ready that when the sperm is ejaculated, the fastest sperm will travel on and there is a barrier created to stop it coming out. and the slow stuff gets left behind. The slow stuff wouldnt be good enough to break into the egg anyway. But dont let that put you off, think of how many millions of sperm there are lol

Good luck smile

On the other hand, i was feeling very queasy yesterday and a lil today. I'm 62days into this cycle. Just feeling plain weird.

JellyBeanDavey Sun 17-Mar-13 20:44:58

ready??! I meant read! lol

Wardy17 Sun 17-Mar-13 21:07:00

Thanks jelly that's good to know. Guess its out of my hands all we can keep doing is dtd!!!

Wow 62 days, can't imagine how frustrating that is. Hope it gets sorted soon xx

Ariel21 Sun 17-Mar-13 21:08:06

Have been lurking for most of the March bus as didn't want to over think everything... But wanted to call in with a tentative...

whispers BFP...

FX it's still there when I test again tomorrow...

BabyFaker Sun 17-Mar-13 21:36:53

gringringrin Ariel!

Shall I start another March bus?

BabyFaker Sun 17-Mar-13 21:39:00

I've started it.

Big congratulations Ariel!

OneLittleToddleTerror Sun 17-Mar-13 21:41:58

wardy you aren't the only one wondering about those leakages. What jelly says makes sense. But I got myself a mooncup to hold them in blush

OneLittleToddleTerror Sun 17-Mar-13 21:43:02

Grats ariel. I'm sure it's a positive!

chocoloulou33 Sun 17-Mar-13 21:46:01

Hello to all & a big congrats to ariel smile
wardy know what u mean, I am currently laying with my legs up the wall!!! Lmao & sorry if that was tmi blush gonna try help them swimmers as much as possible!
quiet fx for u that all this month is ok & last month was a one off. I've had +opk yesterday & 2day & dtd both nights but that's first time in a week. So hoping its enough too. Usually do it more but difficult when OH works nights x

Pixie001 Sun 17-Mar-13 22:20:15

yay ariel!!! congrats and wishing you all the best!!
babyfaker what's the link to the new march bus thread pls?
i got my dark opk line yest, slightly later than expected but we didnt get around to dtd yest, only the 2 days before. so hopefully either one of the older swimmers was still alive or we catch it tonight! but that may be too late... ah well, what'll be will be!

QueenofClean Sun 17-Mar-13 22:21:30

Congrats Ariel smile

Fingers crossed for you too choco. Congrats ariel. Chuck some baby dust my way grin
Fingers crossed pixie and wardy.
Dh is ill so not sure we'll be dtd tomoro so just hoping we've done enough.

This thread is not accepting new messages.