Magical mystical march bus..... Let's get them bfp's

(1000 Posts)
setayharas Wed 30-Jan-13 18:13:07

So after ungracefully falling off the back of the February bus iv hijacked another decorated it with fairy lights and stocked it full of cream soda and oreo biscuits.

Here hoping march brings some much needed sunshine and all the bfps!!

Setayharas ttc1 cycle4 bfp due at some point

honey86 Mon 11-Feb-13 17:52:45

@ sorelip same as, good girl! ive recently quit smoking 40 days so far x

Sorelip Mon 11-Feb-13 18:57:20

Nice one honey86! How are you finding it? I don't smoke, so I can't imagine what it must be like trying to stop. DH managed to stop though, using champix. I'm still so proud of him.

I've nearly managed my 2 litres, and bought some Seven Seas conception vitamins on offer in Superdrug. I'm ready and raring to go! Just need af to sod off.

honey86 Mon 11-Feb-13 20:02:33

ahh im still in limbo, waiting for af/ bfp/ ov... kinda frustrating hmm

thanks, well done to ur dp smile ive been on the patches and quickmist... had a relapse at xmas... its so easy to give in... but if i get a bfp i wont even think about it x

deliasmithy Mon 11-Feb-13 20:03:53

I've just eaten a mars bar for dinner!
I'm just holding on to the fact that yesterday was worse.

Hubby bless him has seen his GP as I started freaking out during my AF that its never gonna happen etc. he's now equipped with a pot! Why does 6 months trying feel like a year??

Sorelip Mon 11-Feb-13 22:17:42

Hmmm mars bars...

Deliasmithy, my theory is that because when you're young, all you're taught is that pregnancy can strike at any moment if you have sex, as if it's inevitable. Of course, that really isn't the case, but it stays with you. So when it doesn't happen straight away, it knocks you sideways.

chocoloulou33 Mon 11-Feb-13 22:43:39

Well got a -ve on opk 2day. Been on mil's treadmill 2day though so feel a bit better about the amount of chocolates and pancakes I've eaten this week wink

chocoloulou33 Mon 11-Feb-13 22:44:45

Well got a -ve on opk 2day. Been on mil's treadmill 2day though so feel a bit better about the amount of chocolates and pancakes I've eaten this week wink

Pops78 Mon 11-Feb-13 23:27:54

Glad your ov sticks got there in time choc. Hope mine get here soon. I feel so surrounded by babies at mo. Everybody I know (well feels like it) is pg or just had a baby. I am so blessed to already have my DD but even she constantly asks me (at 3) when I am going to have a baby in my tummy like her friends mummies aaaah. I think it's my thyroid condition that is making me so paro it won't work out, there is an increased risk of miscarriage even if I get pg. think I need to just get a grip and be positive, this is my/ our month. Can I ask what the best position for conception is, is it missionary sorry if this is so daft but I have read a few diff things, god I sound childish.

I'm a phd student and signed up for a statistics course (why oh why??). It's so horribly complicated that I keep finding myself zoning out and fantising about being pregnant or what my baby might l

Poo. Didn't mean to send. As saying fantising what my baby m

Ok stopping now you get idea. Sorry for all this silly posting. Stupid phone

Sorelip Tue 12-Feb-13 13:31:37

Pops78, what thyroid condition do you have? I have an underctive thyroid. As for positions, I don't think there's one best position other than the one you like best. However, I would have thought that deeper penetration is better for getting the swimmers closer to their goal, so perhaps doggy? I'm happy to be corrected.

Ds decided that 6am was a good time to wake up today. Urgh.

Sorelip Tue 12-Feb-13 13:34:15

Lol ScienceGeekGirl I know what you mean, I'm doing an OU degree in business and accounting, and I find one of the books so boring, I end up fantasising about having a little girl, and how Ds and imagined Dd would play together. Of course I'd be just as happy with a boy.

theboob Tue 12-Feb-13 14:46:09

I am also at the end of my nursing degree and finding it hard to consentrate !
I should be finishing an essay now and also have a dissertation to write ........instead i'm trying to convince dh i NEED obv sticks

theboob Tue 12-Feb-13 14:47:02

*ov sticks

setayharas Tue 12-Feb-13 18:08:00

Didn't get a doc appointment this week, gotta wait another week!

Gonna try and take the laid back approach until at least I no what's
Going on around there!
Of corse still using the cbfm without ohs knowledge

Got a nice bucket load of ewcm today so know my bodies doing something right so shall have a halfassed attempt of bd the rest of this week legs in the air and preseed of course I can't completely be laid back

How's everyone been?

chocoloulou33 Tue 12-Feb-13 21:52:44

pops I have heard missionary is best position.
setay I am good how ru? Another -ve ov test 2day but dtd anyway! Every other day so far this week smile I do worry I don't ever get ewcm! I don't rly get any cm. Should I be worried about this? I remember when ttc dd I did. Maybe that's why I'm not concieveing? Any ideas ladies? X

honey86 Tue 12-Feb-13 22:08:17

missionary and puttin legs in the air after... worked like a charm with my last 3 lol

-opk tday, but ff chart says im 3 dpo. am skeptical tho x

chocoloulou33 Tue 12-Feb-13 22:22:56

honey its hard to know what to trust isn't it. That's why we're dtd every other day just incase! What cd u on? I'm cd12 x

PistachioTruffle Tue 12-Feb-13 23:14:09

chocoloulou I haven't noticed any ewcm either and worry about it too. Cycle day 21 of a 33-36 day cycle, and no positive opk yet either. I wish I knew what was going on!

setayharas Tue 12-Feb-13 23:48:30

I read somewhere once that the more water you drink the more cm you get. Iv been trying to drink 2 ltrs a day maybe that's why I could start a shop with mine, worth a try.

honey86 Wed 13-Feb-13 07:49:10

im in cd41 now... i know its my first cycle but im abit anxious, my sister has 3 kids n cant get pg cos of sticky blood.. but theres also thyroid problems running in my family n im worried im going to inherit it.

i really hope they cn keep their bfn dna to themselves.. horrible aint i sad

MotherOfCleo Wed 13-Feb-13 09:08:49

choc Ive not been overun with ewcm either, had some the day before yesterday but I think when I use conceive plus it dries up my own cm sad
Well I got a positive opk yesterday and have what I think are OV pains this morning, we've dtd eod this month, then everyday since sunday, gonna stay with everyday till Friday.....FX!
I got a positive opk last month but had no ov pains so I dont think I ovd, it would explain why I had such an odd cycle with lots of clots and spotting....random though as I got positive opks 2 days running!

chocoloulou33 Wed 13-Feb-13 10:43:47

Thanks for the advice ladies, I am a big water drinkere anyway but will try drink more. Good news is I got my conceive plus thru in post 2day, 1st time I've used anything like this. Not due to dtd 2nite though unless I get a + opk 2day.
cleo your ov pains won't be same every month, its v unlikely u didn't ovulate as u had a + opk & you got your af about 2 wEeks later. Am not an expert though so ?? I reeaaaaly wanna get a + opk 2day x

setayharas Wed 13-Feb-13 11:19:33

But of a tmi question here whilst we r discussing cm! Started using the cbfm been high for about a week but no peak yet, iv had 2 days of what I think is ewcm (oh worked away sad ) today iv had more sticky but still feeling watery(like I'm wetting myself lol) could I have missed ovulation? I don't normally ov for a couple more days yet.
This process makes me feel more and more thick lol

This thread is not accepting new messages.