Brooking NO ARGUMENT that those BFPs are on the way

(1000 Posts)
SweetieTime Sun 27-Jan-13 09:23:02

Not started a new Fred before but hope it is successful for us as we are going to get our BFPs, either by traditional rat smacking activities or using the power of medical science.

Ladies I do declare WE WILL GET THERE - FACT !!!

ControlGeek Wed 13-Feb-13 20:22:26

Sorry, x-post... again...

NewYearNewBoo Wed 13-Feb-13 20:28:24

like this Geek grin

ControlGeek Wed 13-Feb-13 20:43:45

Oh dear gods aliv boo I don't know what's worse - the hat or the dog! And pink is so not my colour grin

I had a thought though - mn doesn't say what vouchers they are - maybe it's £250 worth of mcv biscuits... <glances at the three remaining boxes cowering in the bread bin and panics>

NewYearNewBoo Wed 13-Feb-13 20:51:20

gringrin I will find something else for you then.

Mmm £250 of biscuits could be fun! Don't they usually give out John Lewis or amazon vouchers in these things though?  

ControlGeek Wed 13-Feb-13 20:54:15

No idea, I've never taken part (and definitely not won vouchers) before! No idea what John Lewis is, but Amazon I could probably go to town on

IC OPKs
IC pg tests
Bulk HGW supply for the next few years
Conceive plus
CBFM sticks
Wellman Conception vits

That's it, my £250 is spent!

NewYearNewBoo Wed 13-Feb-13 20:59:50

Well that would be a waste of money, your re conditioned womble will be full of brooking baby any time soon smile

ControlGeek Wed 13-Feb-13 21:22:54

Ok boo I'll give you that - but I'm still getting several years' worth of HGW wink MrG has admitted his is frustrated grin

NewYearNewBoo Wed 13-Feb-13 21:49:31

<puts HGW on my shopping list wink> grin

So is the HGW a large tablet?? would MrB notice if I spiked his food regularly

Withalittlesparkle Wed 13-Feb-13 22:08:57

Totes heading to yours geek if its £250 worth of biscuits!!!

ControlGeek Wed 13-Feb-13 22:27:02

They're about the size of a large antibiotic, boo and he has to take two twice a day. I would imagine you might be able to pop the capsules open and add it to the gravy maybe? Apparently it also works on women, though as I pointed out to MrG when he offered me one, I'm not the one in need, given I'm almost permanently on heat blush

sparks you're on - can I bribe you with a packet to pop over and keep me company in my convalescence? grin

keepitgoing Thu 14-Feb-13 07:08:07

boo you were just telling us how you never DTD, and now you're on about hgw...?! geek I think my dh just takes one pill a day, no it sure of the dose. We started off with hgw tea, but this is much easier and less smelly.

How fab you won both the lottery and mn prize geek! Good things come in threes, so I think you'll have a bfp come Sunday... Good luck with pre-op tomorrow.

NewYearNewBoo Thu 14-Feb-13 07:20:28

Keep there are only 11 weeks of booby growing left, I will need a hobby when it is all over wink just checking my options .......

Hope you are all being spoilt for valentines <3 thanks

keepitgoing Thu 14-Feb-13 07:37:14

11 weeks!! Wowee!! Yep, you won't have much to do after that ;)

Dh bought me flowers and a slutty top. I'm making a tasty dinner later.

WHAT DO WE WANT??

Withalittlesparkle Thu 14-Feb-13 07:43:41

geek if you need to see my pleasantly cheerful face during your time of need, even if its just to amuse the kitties for you I'm totally there!!

ControlGeek Thu 14-Feb-13 08:00:16

POSITIVE PEE STICKS!

WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?

<shakes pompoms>

boo 11 weeks, that's impossible. I can't believe it has been so long! If MrB will take them, I can def recommend the HGW. MrG takes the dosage that was recommended on the bottle (1000mg HGW/day, 600mg of Maca because it's a combined tablet).

sparks It would be lovely to see twinkle (and you of course!!!), Christmas was just too stupidly busy. Would I need to buy in a supply of vom bags or is that bit over for you now?

ControlGeek Thu 14-Feb-13 08:02:59

Oops didn't mean to press post...

keep a nice slutty top you say wink

MrG has done a number on me. We agreed at the start of the year that we wouldn't do cards or presents for our anniversary or valentine's day as it was all just a commercial load of hype. I found out last night that he has gone and bought a card for me sad I now need to somehow get a card without him knowing today, bear in mind we work for the same company, take our breaks together... arrrrggghh

Right, now I do intend to press post as I have a train to catch smile

LoveLaughingLots Thu 14-Feb-13 08:48:35

Morning Girls,

geek yes, I agree any BFP regardless of when is what we're looking for! Personally, I am putting POAS off as long as possible i would love to do one now though

CruCru Boo sweetie <waves enthusiastically>

Day 2 of giving up sugar for Lent. Oakcakes are absolutely disgusting. Someone give me a pack of red Marylands for breakfast! grrrrr

LLLx

LoveLaughingLots Thu 14-Feb-13 08:49:59

geek perhaps get a colleague to get the card?? Terrible I know, but when needs must!

LLLx

ScarlettInSpace Thu 14-Feb-13 08:50:12

geek make him one grin

keepitgoing Thu 14-Feb-13 09:24:18

LLL I forgot to say hi!! blush Welcome to the best thread on MN/the whole internet!! I am brooking for your bfp, when will you poas/be due AF?

face!!!!!!!! Your Xmas wedding baby is doing great, I'm so happy!! Does it look like a baby yet or still a blob am clueless on babies, but sadly overly knowledgeable on TTC.

Scarlett symptom spot away, though note its futility a la geek and maybe... Brooking we won't be ivf buddies, but if we are we'll lose the plot help each other through.

soph I know what you mean. The LAST thing I want is people to think I'm pregnant. We are going to Laos with mil and bil next week, literally just before starting ivf, so I won't be drinking, and dh shouldn't have much. But they don't know anything and dh doesn't want to tell them...

keepitgoing Thu 14-Feb-13 09:26:03

PS geek I hate it when they do that, go back on a pact. Won't it be obvious you got him one just because he did...? Surprise strip tease instead?!

cartoontrickster Thu 14-Feb-13 10:02:38

argh I've missed loads!
keep blob sort of has little blobs that will be arms and legs but mostly still looks just like a head with a blob body. it measured 2.21cm. its most strange that that's in my tummy!
they said we can relax now. only 1% chance of mc same as anyone else, but I think it will be a while before I can be completely relaxed about it.

LoveLaughingLots Thu 14-Feb-13 10:31:36

keepitgoing Thank you very much! I shall be brooking for yours! In all honestly I could POAS after 17 Feb, but I would like to wait as long as possible! haha What about you?

cartoon congrats! How exciting!

geek Scrap the card idea, I'm with keepitgoing on the striptease, to "your" song wink

LLLx

keepitgoing Thu 14-Feb-13 11:17:59

I've given up poas, not that I ever did much. But on cycle 20... But, Dr said to poas on the 23rd, so think dh will make me.

Do it, geek... Work that HGW!! X

cartoontrickster Thu 14-Feb-13 11:37:11

someones sneezed over on grads!

This thread is not accepting new messages.