BFP in 2013

(922 Posts)
RedRobin1 Sat 26-Jan-13 10:02:18

Hello - starting a new one as the old one filled up.....

Didn't want to start another...but I really hope this is the last thread for all of us.

WhenSheWasBadSheWasHopeful Mon 18-Feb-13 11:32:24

Thanks resipsa the bleeding stopped really quickly and it was just a tiny bit. If I could pay to be put in a coma for the next 8 weeks I would so do it.

red not done a cb digi yet. Think I might try tomorrow with fmu. I'll be 4wk1 so really hoping to get a 2-3 weeks on it.
I peed on an opk yesterday and today got a smile on both. Had a look at the lines and they are very positive.

winkle if its only a fiver you could give it a go, logical bit of me says it is a load of crap though.

RedRobin1 Mon 18-Feb-13 14:57:15

Just got DH's sperm analysis result. It's all good grin

Nov 2012
Count - 349mil
Motility - 51%
Morphology - 2%

Feb 2013 - after 3 months of Vitamin C (2000mg per day), zinc, selenium and Wellman Conception
Count - 342mil
Motility - 68%
Morphology - 5%

This time his sperm report is marked as "normal", last time it was marked "abnormal" (I guess thats improvement in morphology). The antisperm antibodies haven't changed at all. But I don't think there is a cure for ASA. Don't know what this means. But I am glad the motility and morphology has improved.

DH has now started on Pinebark extract in addition to the above vits as results have motivated him. I really think the Vitamin C has a lot to do with his improved morpho levels.

Thingymajigs Mon 18-Feb-13 15:20:08

Yay! That's great news red. smile You must be so relieved.
Glad to hear the bleeding has stopped when. Only 8 more months of worry to go! Hopefully we'll all be joining you soon.

Adsum Mon 18-Feb-13 17:40:55

Hello all!

Well done red s dh - it's great to hear a man is putting in so much effort!! We will have to gird our loins soon for dtd with intent again and am hoping dh doesn't go all whingy again! Maybe I will tell him about your dh red...

Glad the bleeding stopped when - it's really common and might just be old implantation bleeding but you know if you have any more the epu would be able to give you advice and do bloods if you wanted...?

Fx for you winkle and everyone else of course!

I have just been away with dh and friends this weekend and had Brie and wine and vast amounts of cake so am feeling fat! Bleeding almost settled since thurs - cant believe I went through the faff of medical management last year when the erpc was so much better (so far!) and so much less bleeding and pain...

twinklestar2 Mon 18-Feb-13 20:04:03

Brilliant results red!! Maybe I should get my hub on those extra vits too - he currently takes Wellman conception, he's taken vit c and zinc in addition in the past too. Where are you getting the vits from?

When - good news on the bleeding stopping. Can't wait to hear the digi go up to 2-3 :D

Glad to hear all good ad x

CD27 here. BFP due soon grin

Thingymajigs Mon 18-Feb-13 20:25:41

Can't wait for your BFP news winkle. smile
This is far TMI but I actually have EWCM today. I thought I had before but it wasn't anything like this, it's textbook stuff. Perhaps this is Vitex kicking in. I'm quite excited thinking we have a chance this cycle. A bit worried that ovulation is happening earlier and earlier though. CD10 right now if its happening today like I think it is. Hope that doesn't indicate a problem. Anyway, dtd CD 6, 9 and 10 so far. Feeling pretty positive this time.

RedRobin1 Mon 18-Feb-13 20:46:29

winkle fx your DH won't need them as I am hoping you get your bfp on Wednesday. We get ours from amazon. Also he made some changes like not wearing briefs and switching to boxers, also stopped cycling since nov as that heats the balls up. He used to cycle 4 times a week. I am hoping the fertility clinic can help with why no improvement in ASAs.

Yay for EWCM thingy get dtding smile

twinklestar2 Mon 18-Feb-13 21:21:59

Good luck with dtd thingy!

I might wait and see what the fertility peo

twinklestar2 Mon 18-Feb-13 21:22:24

People say before I spend more money on vits.

WhenSheWasBadSheWasHopeful Mon 18-Feb-13 22:38:09

thingy hope you've dtd by now. Really hope you will be over at anti natal soon (that goes for all of you).

winkle resipsa still thinking of you both

adsum the Brie sounds lovely, really glad the bleedings stopped and you are not in too much pain.

red really good news on your dh's sperm.

twinklestar2 Mon 18-Feb-13 23:25:58

Still got sore boobs here! Surely can't be exercise related, I went for a run a week ago!

weechops Tue 19-Feb-13 06:22:26

Winkle I'm getting excited for you! When is bfp due?

Adsum glad youre being looked after

Red fantastic results!

I've managed to stay motivated for once with healthy eating and lost 4lb this week! I've started to do more exercise too and bought myself zumba DVDs. Hilarious when the kids join in too smile

WhenSheWasBadSheWasHopeful Tue 19-Feb-13 07:07:07

Clearblue digi says 2-3 weeks pregnant grin

Alexandra6 Tue 19-Feb-13 07:14:30

Yay when that's great!

winkle you're next smile

That's really good the lifestyle stuff made such a difference to SA results red I might have to get on my DH's case to make sure he's as healthy as poss even though his results were ok - want to give us the best possible shot for clomid!

On day 4 of clomid now, no side effects, really hope this is the first cycle I get ovulation signs

QueenofClean Tue 19-Feb-13 07:16:50

Can I join in please?

We are TTC#3.

I should be on day 5 of my period but AF has disappeared and I've poas lots and BFN so not sure what's going on. I could be pregnant but ovulation must of been delayed due to us having a sickness bug the week I was due to ovulate and we dtd either side of the week plus more when we were feeling better. think my body is playing tricks on me I knew 4 days before I was due with DD2 so I dunno! Just wish she would either show her face or get enuff hormone to show on a test so I know either way.

resipsa Tue 19-Feb-13 07:28:36

when that's grin. But don't go just yet, pls!

resipsa Tue 19-Feb-13 07:28:53

Am, of course, very envy. Had the "it's never going to happen so this is it" thought process on the way to the station today.

QueenofClean Tue 19-Feb-13 07:31:28

Congratulations when grin

resipsa Tue 19-Feb-13 07:33:00

Wee glad you are sounding and, so it reads, feeling better. I'm scared to try Zumba; way too much humiliation potential!
Winkle you are going to be one of those stories everyone else relates about clinic appts at this rate!
red good results indeed. Did DH comply willingly? Not sure mine would despite protestations about how much he wants DC2.
Hi thingy + Alex.

resipsa Tue 19-Feb-13 07:37:04

Welcome queen. Bloody bodies, eh?
Hi ads glad it's all settled down. You sound happier too smile.

resipsa Tue 19-Feb-13 07:40:08

Note to self - stop posting! But just snuck a look at grads thread to make myself feel better and it's had the opposite effect; have reinforced thought that good news is for others not me.
MUST SNAP OUT OF THIS!!! wink

Thingymajigs Tue 19-Feb-13 07:51:14

Well done on the weight loss weechops. How much are you hoping to lose?
Great news when. smile I'd say you can relax now but I know that's probably not going to happen.
Good luck with the clomid Alex I've heard of so many success stories after starting that.
Hi queen!
Oh res I think I had that thought process a couple of months ago. TTC just seemed impossible. It will happen though! It's honestly just a matter of time.
winkle I am eagerly awaiting for news on your boobs. wink When is testing day?

Oh winkle your getting me very excited!! does that sound wrong?! when will you poas, < waits with baited breath>
Red excellent news on dh's results, it look like its really paid off
Congrats when grin
Res it will happen for you too, just remember all the trials we go through make us stronger and more appreciative of what we have, it sucks when you go through a shit patch but one day people will be envying you!!

RedRobin1 Tue 19-Feb-13 08:32:26

Oh looks like I missed your post adsum. So glad you are keeping well and the bleedings gone. Brie is the best feel good cheese in the world smile

winkle yay on the sore boobage. Fx fx fx for tomorrow.

Congratulations on the cb when so happy for you!

DH has always been willing and supportive with the fertility pill popping thing. He takes them religiously everyday. Just hope one of the lucky buggers meets my egg this month.

res I go through that mode every month. Then seem to snap out of it by OV time because I am again filled with hope it might happen this month.

Hi queen

resipsa Tue 19-Feb-13 11:04:16

Yeah red I suspect it's part of the pre-CD16 gloom for me too. There's nothing to do! On CD10 so should get better by the weekend!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now