Anyone know any good phone apps?

(10 Posts)
SilverClementine Wed 23-Jan-13 13:21:42

I use the menstrual calendar app. they do a free version for 3 months that you can try out then pay 69p (i think) to keep going. Aside from tracking the usual and adding notes, you can also change the cycle length and luteal phase length, or pick 'smart cycle' which aggregates s few months data into your average. this has been really handy for me as my cycles vary between 26 - 31 days. its also very easy to switch between the options and backs up your data. Would highly reccomend! smile

PeppaPigStinks Wed 23-Jan-13 12:44:35

I sort of tracked using an app but often settings are set to default cycles and I ovulated later in my cycle grin. They are helpful but I wouldn't use them as a definitive guide to your fertile days. Good luck

Vagndidit Wed 23-Jan-13 10:01:55

I use a combo of Fertility Friend and Pink Pad to track things.

babyrose Tue 22-Jan-13 06:49:34

I use ovuview and got the full version, but I thought it was better than the my days one.

1978andallthat Sun 20-Jan-13 23:17:23

Paid for version of fertility friend brilliant

Kilkers Sun 20-Jan-13 21:52:32

I started off with the free version of Period Plus, was very happy with it so I upgraded to the full version. I think it was 69p. Very easy to use, has helped me to get upduffed twice.

happylass Sun 20-Jan-13 21:48:59

I also use My Days and Iperiod as a back up slightly obsessive I know!!

I use 'My Cycles' to track periods, ovulation etc. It's free and relatively easy to use.

Fairypants Sun 20-Jan-13 21:31:15

I started using 'my days' it's free, has options for tracking af, cm, bbt and manually setting ov as well as various notes and marking dtd. It is the first and only app I have tried of thus sort but seems to do the job.

JellyCurls Sun 20-Jan-13 21:07:01

Oh wise ladies of mumsnet as I sit here nursing tummy cramps again I am thinking I need more tracking help. Can anyone recommend any good iPhone apps?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now