Anyone testing next week??

(129 Posts)
farmersdaugther Wed 16-Jan-13 20:13:01

Anyone else testing next week?

AF due on the 23rd...

Come and twiddle your thumbs with me......grin

twentythirteen Thu 24-Jan-13 17:32:13

cd25/dpo11 (dpo is approximate, but still nothing and am wondering if I'm feeling crampy or that's the two huge donuts I just ate blush.

Uff, a very pregnant friend at work today mentioned how hard it must be about my mc's. I brushed it off but it's horrible being surprise/reminded about it, and if I'm honest I'm struggling with jealousy that I don't have the healthy pregnancy she's got. I don't want her to know I'm struggling as I think the world of her, am thrilled for her, and I don't want to miss out on her only pregnancy by being awkward.

Right, moaning over, off to make a lasagne, come on ladies we need more bfp's!!!!!

lyndsey90 Thu 24-Jan-13 17:33:25

BFP today, 3 days late - There is still hope ^^

Sonics Thu 24-Jan-13 18:07:48

Congrats Lyndsey that's amazing!

Ugh I know how exactly how you feel twenty. I have a colleague who is also a good friend going off on mat leave soon. It's hard to maintain the happy and interested facade after mcing :-(

lyndsey90 Thu 24-Jan-13 18:08:50

PFFT I didn't even mean to put BFP... Wouldn't mind but P is nowhere near N!! HAH

littlepinkfizz Thu 24-Jan-13 18:30:04

AF due next Tuesday and have one frer left. Used it today knowing it would be bfn just so I could stop obsessing about when to poas.....but I got 2lines!! Faint,yes, but definitely a line!

Can barely believe it! This is my due date for the mmc I had in July! I hope this is a good omen!

Know however that the chances if yet another mc are very high so not even telling DP til next week if all goes well...

Sonics Thu 24-Jan-13 18:34:16

Hooray for little!!! gringringringrin keeping everything crossed that this one sticks for you.

Sorry Lynds :-(

Bring on more BFPs for everyone

lulabelleg Thu 24-Jan-13 19:36:32

great news little smile

BlablaSos Thu 24-Jan-13 19:44:04

Hi, have been watching this thread, and am now 3 days overdue so thought id join in. Have been really poorly with winter bugs so wonder if that might delay things, feel too poorly to get to the shop for test (dh away). No other sign apart from lots of trips to the toilet although i have been keeping my fluids up so that might be why. Thought I felt AF coming last night but still no sign! May try testing tomorrow.

Soph80 Thu 24-Jan-13 19:53:53

LPF this is AMAZING news!!!! Will you really be able to keep it from DH a whole week?

Lyndsey - gutted :-( did get a little excited for you then. Also, it aint over until the fat lady (AF haha) sings!

Soph80 Thu 24-Jan-13 19:55:13

* although

lyndsey90 Thu 24-Jan-13 20:05:29

Going mad when my mind ain't busy! On off stomach cramps for the past 4 days but no af. How annoying.

twentythirteen Thu 24-Jan-13 21:25:20

Congratulations little! Each pregnancy is its own event, you have every reason to be hopeful!

Commiserations re the typo lyndsey! But maybe its true, wait and see...

Sonic, thanks for that,Ii feel bad about it, but I kind of sink a bit when isee her at the moment.

Hi blabla, good luck!

I just wasn't to know now,v Argh, the waiting!

littlepinkfizz Thu 24-Jan-13 22:22:30

Thanks ladies..can't really believe it as had no intention of testing just wanted to get rid of the tests so I wouldn't obsess about testing,p!

Maybe your typo is a good omen lyndsey fx

sos welcome and may your BFP be on its way x

memphis83 Thu 24-Jan-13 23:24:51

Congrats on the bfp's. Past 2 nights I have felt seasick almost, the slightest movement and I want to be sick also when ever I bend down I wat to be sick. I do this every month picking up on every tiny feeling.

Sonics Fri 25-Jan-13 08:40:07

I tested again. What the hell is wrong with me!! I need help. Needless to say it was a bfn but if I didn't ov until cd17 its probably still a bit early. Going to try and hold out until Sunday now.

How are we all today? Anyone going slowly insane like me?

GettingObsessive Fri 25-Jan-13 11:07:07

Me - And I also tested again this morning.

Boobs now so sore that I am wearing a sports bra and had to take two ibuprofen this morning. Have the day off to spend it painting the hall stairs and landing in my freezing cold house

AND the bacon that I was going to finish in a lovely mid morning bacon and egg bagel had gone green

angry sad

Sonics Fri 25-Jan-13 11:53:17

Ooh that's sounds promising (the boobs not the bacon wink)

My boobs don't hurt at all but then they didn't at the beginning with my last pregnancy.

It's really weird because I feel like I know I'm pregnant this month. It feels different to other months where I've convinced myself based on hope and nothing else. I just need that bpf to confirm.

twentythirteen Fri 25-Jan-13 12:57:00

Agh, damn af! (I'm out)

Sonics Fri 25-Jan-13 13:03:33

Booooo confusedconfusedconfused Sorry to hear that twenty

twentythirteen Fri 25-Jan-13 13:47:24

Thanks, I'm grateful for small things, now at least I get started in next cycle early! Good luck everyone!

SeriousStuff Fri 25-Jan-13 14:28:09

Sonics and GettingObsessive OMG, me too! Was trying to wait til Monday but tested first thing. BFN.

I've run out of tests now, which is a good thing. Won't go into town til next week. Breasts a bit sore and I'm extremely bloated today. But could all be signs of impending AF...

Sonics Fri 25-Jan-13 14:53:35

Yeah I'm feeling bloated too which I don't normally get, and I'm starting to get cramps, which again I don't normally get until after AF has started.

Going to have to keep myself VERY busy this weekend!

lyndsey90 Fri 25-Jan-13 14:54:12

I'm out too twenty I want alcohol now! Lol

sambrads Fri 25-Jan-13 15:57:15

hello ladies do yas mind if i join?

I am not testing until 10th february so wont be testing for a few weeks.
congrats to all the ladies with BFP and to all the ladies with BFN keep ur chins up and focus on ur next cycle.
I had serious problems TTC DC2 and ended up having to get fertility treatment and it was the most disheartening experience always seeing those BFN so i know what ur going through.
Not sure if this is gonna be my month or not but fingers crossed.

I am 29 and TTC DC4

sambrads Fri 25-Jan-13 15:59:00

I am 28 silly laptop lol confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now