Five and the Mystery of the Declining Fertility - the BESH engage the services of the Famous Five to track down their baybees and finish with lashings of ginger beer. Topping!

(998 Posts)
ArielThePiraticalMermaid Tue 15-Jan-13 10:59:31

Morning everyone, just let me wolf down this amazing meal of tinned tongue, hardboiled eggs and ginger beer (don't you find food always tastes so much better outside?) and we'll toddle off on our latest adventure. We'll make sure Anne does the washing up (you'll make a proper little housewife and no doubt the fecund mother of four fine sons one day Anne <approving>) and us boys can have the proper adventures! No, not you George - you're nearly as good as a boy but not quite. Leave the actual procreating to me and Dick. Woof woof! Shut up Timmy!

HavingALittleFaithBaby Sat 02-Feb-13 11:15:29

Yup groped twice and we were only there an hour. Fortunately Pickle was asleep because she has also said she wants to feel baybee kick hmm We are trying to avoid seeing much of her! Over familiar much? But I think she feels like she knows me has been stalking me on FB and even shared a pic I posted Yikes.

Truffers! We are indeed honoured smile

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Sat 02-Feb-13 12:47:44

You lot rock, you do know that - follicle has grown a whopping 7mm in 48 hours and is now weighing in at 18mm grin Hurrah for the power of BESH positive thoughts!

It's trigger ahoy at 10pm tonight!

Well done on the restraint Faithy, she sounds, er, "challenging" wink

ArielThePiraticalMermaid Sat 02-Feb-13 12:49:50

Trigger AHOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

We need to call up the power of him

EuroShagmore Sat 02-Feb-13 13:00:12

That's brilliant news, Frank. I just checked freddy specifically cos I was wondering how you were doing. <stalker>

faif you are very tolerant to put up with the bump fondling.

SinkyMalinks Sat 02-Feb-13 13:10:59

Good growing frank.

Now, I must go and do some work...

evilgiraffe Sat 02-Feb-13 13:15:07

<snort> rie grin go Dave!

And well done, faif. I remember a couple of years ago nearly fondling my cousin's bump and stopping myself about two inches short before remembering to ask permission. It's really rude to grope people without asking!

HavingALittleFaithBaby Sat 02-Feb-13 13:18:39

Woo! Well done Frank and the folly! Excellent growth wink

Honestly, based on all I know about the MIL I think I got off pretty lightly on our first encounter.

We are at Darmouth today. Tis very sunny and pretty.

Hope work isn't too bad sinks.

evilgiraffe Sat 02-Feb-13 13:21:46

Sunny but cold here. We are watching the rugby all afternoon grin Go Wales! Go England!

JethroTull Sat 02-Feb-13 13:23:48

Sending good thoughts for trigger shot Frank

TWinklyLittleStar Sat 02-Feb-13 13:28:46

Well done frank's folly!

JustplainoldBuggerlugs Sat 02-Feb-13 14:18:00

Blimy, every one is injecting some drug or another, somewhere. Cept me.

I'm cleaning my oven with Oven Pride atm, I wonder if i should inject a bit to feel part of the gang.

TWinklyLittleStar Sat 02-Feb-13 14:32:21

bugs I'm not injecting. I went for acupuncture to stop myself feeling left out smile

evilgiraffe Sat 02-Feb-13 14:34:54

I'm not injecting anything, bugs, you are not alone!

I got a letter yesterday though, I have a gynae appt on 12th March. I assumed it was for the cyst/tube issues, but when I rang to book the appt the woman said HOTB should be there too, so presumably it's an IVF appt? I have no clue. Hopefully I'll get another letter with more detail!

EuroShagmore Sat 02-Feb-13 17:35:47

draf you think they would tell you, wouldn't you? Tsk.

Bugs if you are going to shoot up, choose something more interesting than oven pride ffs.

I have just made flapjacks. I am in the tortuous time when they are out of the oven so I can smell them, and I am waiting for them to cool enough to scoff. I had forgotten that they are impossible to eat straight out of the oven. <Hungry>

ArielThePiraticalMermaid Sat 02-Feb-13 17:52:44

I dreaded cleaning my oven for many months and then I found Oven Pride.

I sound like a sad woman off an advert.

JustplainoldBuggerlugs Sat 02-Feb-13 17:56:59

Tis amazing stuff. I dread to think the effects of pouring it down the sink. It will end up in the eco system somehow. <channels green warrior>

I am buggered. I've cleaned the house from bottom to top, washed the bedding, cleaned the oven, mopped, scrubbed, wiped and put everything back where it belongs. I seriously want a cleaner.

ArielThePiraticalMermaid Sat 02-Feb-13 18:02:13

Blimey. Well done you <awards Speshal Cleaning badge>

Trouble with my house is I could spend many days cleaning it and it wouldn't look much different, and even it did, it would look as bad as ever within a couple of days. I curse you, old, damp cottages.

JustplainoldBuggerlugs Sat 02-Feb-13 18:04:15

Does one of the ESH that are part of the group on t'other place fancy putting a link to my business page on it? Rie I'm assuming you're a member. I don't mean the BESH page I mean the other one.

To put a link just put@ then type my business name. It should find it.

Just trying to expand that's all.

JustplainoldBuggerlugs Sat 02-Feb-13 18:05:47

You see Rie we have 5 pets so it gets muddy / hairy very quickly. Its the worst thing about pets, they're mucky.

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Sun 03-Feb-13 09:38:58

What ho BESH! How are we all today?

Trigger has been taken, and the sechs done so its out of our hands now.

EuroShagmore Sun 03-Feb-13 09:44:32

Best of British, Frank.

Northey Sun 03-Feb-13 09:53:15

All before 9.30am on a Sunday? That's impressive smile

I did my own injection last night, rather than getting AMNH to do it for me. It wasn't too bad, actually, though I had weird trouble getting the needle out again - I think I was pulling at a funny angle. It's two injections a day from tomorrow, including the scary mixing one which I just cannot remember how to do.

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Sun 03-Feb-13 09:57:47

Is the mixing one a vial of powder and a pre filled syringe of liquid? If so, it's very easy, ask if you get stuck.

Well done on managing the injection yourself, it's fiddly to start with but you develop your own technique quite quickly.

Northey Sun 03-Feb-13 10:03:39

Yes. The clinic had dummy pens so I could practise that. But no dummy mixing stuff, so I've never actually seen it demonstrated, or tried it.

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Sun 03-Feb-13 10:14:18

Is it Menopur? I'm sure there is a video online showing how to mix.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now