2013 Baby Dust

(191 Posts)
Sparkle002 Sun 13-Jan-13 21:33:12

I am starting a new thread anyone care to join me on the journey? smile

Sparkle002 Tue 12-Feb-13 19:31:49

Hey bearface,

Nope I had my BFN 2 weeks ago so now ready to go again.
I'll say with your job app just go for it because at the end of the day could also end up a blessing.....good luck with it.

Bearface Mon 11-Feb-13 20:49:50

Hope you had a lovely birthday Sparkle (or Sooty!)

No news here really - POAS today but got a BFN. Think I could be as little as 8dpo though, so might be a bit early for me even though ERTD is due 14th/15th, so we'll see. I only did it because I was about to fill out an application form for a job and dion't want to waste my time if I was already preggers. Now I'm none the wiser. confused

Anyone else? Sparkle - how about you?

Sparkle002 Mon 11-Feb-13 18:37:50

Oops sorry not sooty grin

Sparkle002 Mon 11-Feb-13 18:36:42

Hi ladies sooty been so busy.....how is everyone? Any news to share?

Sparkle002 Tue 05-Feb-13 22:30:25

Hey loves, regular as clock works turned up got 2 more days to go. Will be glad when it's over. Trying to keep my mind of it.

So af hasn't turned up yet, does feel like she is on her way though

any news Sparkle? I got a bfn this morning, af due tomorrow so pretty sure im out

Sparkle002 Sat 02-Feb-13 18:31:48

Thanks loves

Glad to hear it :-) Hope you have a lovely birthday xx

Sparkle002 Sat 02-Feb-13 17:30:58

Hi loves spotted this morning so poas and was negative so we both in same shoes I guess maybe next month huh. But I won't let it spoil my b/day party.

Hi Sparkle have you resisted testing? I did a one this morning, bfn sad am not going to poas again unless af doesn't arrive.

Anything to report from anyone else?

Sparkle002 Thu 31-Jan-13 18:25:22

Hello sambrads sure you can join us.
Hope you find this link useful......welcome

sambrads Wed 30-Jan-13 19:32:59

hello ladies can i join?

I am on my 2ww wont be testing until 10th feb which is ages away but my cycles are 33 days so leaving it til then.
TTC 4th DC and it defo does not get any easier the more ya have i am still crazy baby lady grin confused

Sparkle002 Wed 30-Jan-13 19:14:26

Hello ladies

FX they aren't in your head smile

Sparkle002 Tue 29-Jan-13 20:58:35

Still got tingling boobs but now sore mouth has kicked in but could all be in my head lol

Hey sparkle are you climbing the walls yet? any symptoms? Sunday seems so far away! I really want to try and wait to see if af arrives but i know i won't last

Sparkle002 Tue 29-Jan-13 20:48:24

Hello ladies, any news? I am still holding out until Sunday.

Bearface Tue 29-Jan-13 18:52:06

Just dropped in to say congrats Roofio! That's fab news! smile

Hope everyone else is alright. I'm on CD13 so going for it! grin

Hi ladies, any bfp's or symptoms to report? Hope you are all well smile

Do not feel guilty at all, that's just the way of the world as harsh as it may be. Very happy for you. This is our first month too ttc#4. Have got lots planned this week to keep my mind off it smile

roofio87 Sun 27-Jan-13 21:28:28

only this month!! I almost feel guilty it happened so quickly for us, I was honestly so surprised!! that's not too far off loves just keep busy!!

soontobeburns Sun 27-Jan-13 21:26:36

Congrats roofio :-)

AF is due around Thursday. Had lots of "symptons" which could be a manor of other things. But this I have had really strange, swollen and sore boobs this month which I have never had before. I dont wanna get my hopes up though but this is not normal for me.

I am due af on 5th feb, wish time would hurry up!! Bet you are over the moon roofio how long had you been ttc?

roofio87 Sun 27-Jan-13 21:21:07

sparkle my cycles are a bit hard to predict so I took a chance at what I thought would be early and got a big +!! couldn't believe it!! when r u ladies due to test?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now