Cycle lengths???

(5 Posts)
Soph80 Sun 13-Jan-13 20:46:43

No doctor, but surely this a good thing? x

Sprite21 Sun 13-Jan-13 20:14:10

I don't know what it's linked to but I would imagine that your cycle lengths going down is a good thing as it means they're getting more 'normal' and also that you're (possibly) ovulating more often, thus more opportunities to DTD.

MrsMargoLeadbetter Sun 13-Jan-13 16:00:26

Weightloss, the pill, medication? It usually takes something with PCOS. Probably wise to go to the Drs.

TillyTommyTootToot Sun 13-Jan-13 15:56:58

Have you lost weight , I lost three stone and that as brought down the length of my cycles drastically. I also have pcos. Otherwise see you gp.

My cycle lengths have always been ridiculously long (have gone an entire yr without one!) due i think to PCOS. Anyway, on the whole they have settled at around 70 - 90 days.

Anyway, my question is why would they suddenly be getting shorter? Last teo have been 63 days and then 37. This is just unheard of for my body.

I have two dc and would like to thinka 3rd might be possible but this change is concerning me. (I turned 30 last month)

Any ideas please??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now