Cycle lengths???

(5 Posts)

My cycle lengths have always been ridiculously long (have gone an entire yr without one!) due i think to PCOS. Anyway, on the whole they have settled at around 70 - 90 days.

Anyway, my question is why would they suddenly be getting shorter? Last teo have been 63 days and then 37. This is just unheard of for my body.

I have two dc and would like to thinka 3rd might be possible but this change is concerning me. (I turned 30 last month)

Any ideas please??

TillyTommyTootToot Sun 13-Jan-13 15:56:58

Have you lost weight , I lost three stone and that as brought down the length of my cycles drastically. I also have pcos. Otherwise see you gp.

MrsMargoLeadbetter Sun 13-Jan-13 16:00:26

Weightloss, the pill, medication? It usually takes something with PCOS. Probably wise to go to the Drs.

Sprite21 Sun 13-Jan-13 20:14:10

I don't know what it's linked to but I would imagine that your cycle lengths going down is a good thing as it means they're getting more 'normal' and also that you're (possibly) ovulating more often, thus more opportunities to DTD.

Soph80 Sun 13-Jan-13 20:46:43

No doctor, but surely this a good thing? x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now