Feeling a bit pregnant

(3 Posts)
HardlyEverHoovers Sat 12-Jan-13 21:39:15

thanks, I think I will buy a test

amazingmumof6 Sat 12-Jan-13 20:54:20

if you think you might be pregnant go to gp, they can refer you to have a vaginal ultrasound.

I'd do a test first though, you get get the cheap generic versions, 3 in a pack, for less than a tenner.

HardlyEverHoovers Sat 12-Jan-13 12:30:58

Hi, have been waiting to TTC til after some text results following multiple miscarriages. Using barrier contraception so really shouldn't be much chance I am pregnant. Periods been all over the place since last miscarriage, they were getting back to normal then had a period followed by another one about 10 days later. Slightly shorted than normal but otherwise like a period.
What's weird is that I've been watching my weight and losing weight at a rate of about 2 pounds a week for a while, but the last 2 weeks I've gained 4 pounds with no change to eating habits! I feel like my body is doing that thickening thing that happens in the first few weeks. Feel exhausted by evening time as well.
Suppose I could buy a pregnancy test but seems a waste of money when the chance is so small - anyone any experience of this?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now