Feeling a bit pregnant

(3 Posts)
HardlyEverHoovers Sat 12-Jan-13 12:30:58

Hi, have been waiting to TTC til after some text results following multiple miscarriages. Using barrier contraception so really shouldn't be much chance I am pregnant. Periods been all over the place since last miscarriage, they were getting back to normal then had a period followed by another one about 10 days later. Slightly shorted than normal but otherwise like a period.
What's weird is that I've been watching my weight and losing weight at a rate of about 2 pounds a week for a while, but the last 2 weeks I've gained 4 pounds with no change to eating habits! I feel like my body is doing that thickening thing that happens in the first few weeks. Feel exhausted by evening time as well.
Suppose I could buy a pregnancy test but seems a waste of money when the chance is so small - anyone any experience of this?!

amazingmumof6 Sat 12-Jan-13 20:54:20

if you think you might be pregnant go to gp, they can refer you to have a vaginal ultrasound.

I'd do a test first though, you get get the cheap generic versions, 3 in a pack, for less than a tenner.

HardlyEverHoovers Sat 12-Jan-13 21:39:15

thanks, I think I will buy a test

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now